PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Jesus Christ?

Liquid
11th September 2010, 07:45 PM
It's been what? 2000 years since he's paid us a visit. I'd say were god damn due for another one.

Our country is going to shit, the whole world is going to hell and gone...and yet, where the hell is he? Mighty convenient he's sitting the biggest collapse known to mankind out.

We're all doomed.

RJB
11th September 2010, 07:51 PM
Where the hell is Jesus Christ?

That's a funny question to ask from a nation that has rejected him.

Why don't you ask him? Seriously, I was an athiest for 15 years. It wasn't until I asked him into my life that I was able to see....

Seriously, ask him.

Liquid
11th September 2010, 07:55 PM
Seriously, ask him.

I don't know how.

RJB
11th September 2010, 07:58 PM
I don't know how.
Simply put aside your ego and ask him into your life.

StackerKen
11th September 2010, 09:08 PM
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Liquid
11th September 2010, 09:15 PM
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

I'd say 2000 years is pretty damn slow, Ken.

StackerKen
11th September 2010, 09:16 PM
Seriously, ask him.

I don't know how.

Liquid Buddy...RJB is right. Its easy..Just ask him.
Jesus said
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me".

Its that easy man...Just open the door. If you honestly and humbly seek him. He will show him self to you.

Have you read the page I linked to in my Sig? simple stuff...just one page.

Jesus also said; "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Just do it Brother! :)

StackerKen
11th September 2010, 09:18 PM

2000 years is just a blink of an eye compared to eternity.

We are on this planet for maybe 100 years...that is not long at all

StackerKen
11th September 2010, 09:20 PM
When Jesus says
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

He wants you to come as you are...

Liquid
11th September 2010, 09:25 PM

Ken, I am not worthy yet. Not yet. Someday perhaps.

StackerKen
11th September 2010, 09:29 PM

Ok...But none of us are worthy bro.

StackerKen
11th September 2010, 09:45 PM
When Jesus says
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

I wasn't even going to respond to this but here I go, Ken you know I believe in god not necessarily the whole bible, so this quote really hits home, "your weary and burdened and I will give you rest."

I haven't slept in a year (unless I take a sleeping pills) ask all you want pray all you can.hahaha

It hasn't helped me any, Just how much f*cken burden does he want one person to have? ! MIL in 2008, FIL 2009 Husband 2009 Dad 2010, I am just waiting for the next shoe to drop.....

I work twice as hard as I ever have, so when will he give me rest, when I am dead?

Sorry got off on a tangent, Praying ain't going fix nothing, Just toughin up and plow Thur? That's all you can do.

Zap I hear you. and I know it must be hard. Even though I haven't gone though what you have...I have gone though some stuff myself.

Jesus said this followers

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

He will Give you peace and rest for your soul.

You will get though this...things will get better for you Zap.

Keep Praying Zap!

Jesus told us this parable about praying:

A man was in bed sleeping.

It was late at night.

It was midnight.

He hears a knock at the door.

He looks outside to see his friend standing there.

His friend says to him, "Please lend me 3 loaves of bread. I have a friend that just arrived at my house and I have nothing for him to eat."

Do not bother me," answered the man. "The doors are locked and we are all sleeping."

He gets back in bed.

Then he hears another knock on the door.

His friend says again, "Please lend me 3 loaves of bread."

"Go away," the man says. "The doors are locked."

He goes back to bed.

There was another knock at the door.

"Please lend me 3 loaves of bread," the friend said.

The man got up from bed and gave him 3 loaves of bread.

Then Jesus tells us, " I tell you that he will give the loaves of bread because of his friends persistence. And so it with prayer - keep on asking, and keep on getting; keep on looking, and keep on finding; knock and the door will be opened. Everyone who asks receives, everyone who looks finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

Liquid
11th September 2010, 09:57 PM
It hasn't helped me any, Just how much f*cken burden does he want one person to have? ! MIL in 2008, FIL 2009 Husband 2009 Dad 2010, I am just waiting for the next shoe to drop.....

Zap, I believe God doesn't put more burdens on us than we can handle. We might need to 'dig deep' to handle it, but we handle it. What you posted above, I think God sees a lot of strength in you, that is a lot for anyone, to handle.

God bless Zap.

Sparky
11th September 2010, 10:10 PM

Not worthy? Nobody's worthy. That's the whole point.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 10:18 PM
It's been what? 2000 years since he's paid us a visit. I'd say were <deleted term> due for another one.

Our country is going to sh*t, the whole world is going to hell and gone...and yet, where the hell is he? Mighty convenient he's sitting the biggest collapse known to mankind out.

We're all doomed.

You realize the full implications of the Return of Jesus Christ, right?

BILLIONS of casualties, and billions more souls extinguished forever.

He does need to come back soon, but you don't seem like the guy who would want it to come too quickly. Most of the people who you find are your "equals" are going to die.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 10:19 PM

Technically, it's 1980 years. Christ died and rose again in 30 AD. 2030 would be 2000 years.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 10:21 PM

None of us are worthy. But that's the beauty of God's offer: come as you are, and get accepted ANYWAYS.

zap
11th September 2010, 10:23 PM
If he is coming back let him come, yes I do know the repercussions , the earth has way to many people on it anyhow and we need a cleansing, It is supposed to be way better in Heaven anyhow.

Liquid
11th September 2010, 10:37 PM
None of us are worthy. But that's the beauty of God's offer: come as you are, and get accepted ANYWAYS.

This is my problem, I just can't accept this offer. I feel like I need to earn it, but don't know how.

It would be great to just come as I am, and get accepted. I just don't think that's good enough.

Horn
11th September 2010, 11:02 PM

Not worthy? Nobody's worthy. That's the whole point.

Do not go into the light, for there you will be made into a hole.

Let me be no nearer
In death's dream kingdom
Let me also wear
Such deliberate disguises
Rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves
In a field
Behaving as the wind behaves
No nearer --

StackerKen
12th September 2010, 08:01 AM
Zap, I believe God doesn't put more burdens on us than we can handle. We might need to 'dig deep' to handle it, but we handle it. What you posted above, I think God sees a lot of strength in you, that is a lot for anyone, to handle.

God bless Zap.

Great Post Liquid. I was gonna say that.. :P
I was looking for scripture to back it up....

this is one of my personal favorites

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. (Phil 4:13):

But later this poem came to mind

Footprints in the Sand - Poem

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?”

The Lord replied,
“The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you.”

Fortyone
12th September 2010, 11:20 AM
We havent suffered enough yet, our arrogance is still too high. Give it a another 50 years.

Phoenix
12th September 2010, 12:16 PM

This is my problem, I just can't accept this offer. I feel like I need to earn it, but don't know how.

It would be great to just come as I am, and get accepted. I just don't think that's good enough.

That's the Devil talking to you. Seriously. He doesn't want defectors from his "team," so he wants you to believe you're not good enough for Christ's "team." Christ takes the team players people think no one wants and makes them champions.

You don't "earn" it - there is nothing you could do in all the universe in a thousand lifetimes to "earn" salvation.

Salvation is distilled down to one passage:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life."

BELIEVE

Phoenix
12th September 2010, 12:17 PM
We havent suffered enough yet, our arrogance is still too high. Give it a another 50 years.

I'm thinking 2000 years will be enough, i.e., the Second Coming around 2030. But we just don't know, and need to always consider today is the day.

Fortyone
12th September 2010, 12:50 PM

I'm thinking 2000 years will be enough, i.e., the Second Coming around 2030. But we just don't know, and need to always consider today is the day.

Thats why i said fifty years,While many parts of the world have suffered great loss,and misery. The world as a whole really hasnt yet. Economic collapse,World war, that should speed it up some.But you are right, could be in an hour for all our knowing.

illumin19
12th September 2010, 06:44 PM
What if your not alive if/when Jesus (peace upon him) "comes"?

Just make sure you'll be secure/confident as one can be in what you have done/doing in this life while your alive.....because once you pass, you'll be called to account for everything.

This is only thing we'll be responsible for, so don't worry about the things out of your control. Everyone has to endure till the end of their appointment here, that is the test brotha/sista.

Peace

Awoke
3rd October 2010, 11:54 AM
Regarding how much burden God sees fit, for each person, it is not quantifiable.

However, if you are suffering and sad, I suggest reading through the Old Testament Book of Job. I believe it will help burdened people find strength.

When you pray, pray with all of year heart, with your heart wide open. I suggest always including two requests in your prayers, but there are many other things I keep in mine besides these two:

1) Pray for discernment so that you are not mis-lead
2) Pray that you are not "put to the test"

(In accordance with God's will, of course)

Horn
3rd October 2010, 12:19 PM
Regarding how much burden God sees fit, for each person, it is not quantifiable.

However, if you are suffering and sad, I suggest reading through the Old Testament Book of Job. I believe it will help burdened people find strength.

When you pray, pray with all of year heart, with your heart wide open. I suggest always including two requests in your prayers, but there are many other things I keep in mine besides these two:

1) Pray for discernment so that you are not mis-lead
2) Pray that you are not "put to the test"

(In accordance with God's will, of course)

I have a problem with prayer, when it is done in silence.

You're assuming the direction and course it is taken has the right direction, as it has never left the lips & become solidified.

Awoke
3rd October 2010, 12:23 PM
No, I pray to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

My prayers can not be intercepted by foolish, jealous, petty, egotistical spirits like satan.

...the Armour of God (http://drbo.org/cgi-bin/d?b=drb&bk=56&ch=6&l=13&f=s#x), my friend.

Horn
3rd October 2010, 12:31 PM
I think it's somewhat selfish to assume that God can read minds, as the thoughts are often too jumbled for their owners to completely grasp.

It should be out of some form of mutual respect that a boundary is created for this.

IMO, The words should be heard, or at least the lips be moving at the time in some fashion to give entrance & exit.

As language is probably more a formality to tone in such instances.

Awoke
3rd October 2010, 12:39 PM
I think it's somewhat selfish to assume that God can read minds, as the thoughts are often too jumbled for their owners to completely grasp.

It should be out of some form of mutual respect that a boundary is created for this.

IMO, The words should be heard, or at least the lips be moving at the time in some fashion to give entrance & exit.

As language is probably more a formality to tone in such instances.

Oh really?

And when ye pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, that love to stand and pray in the synagogues and corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men: Amen I say to you, they have received their reward.

[1] "Your justice"... that is, works of justice; viz., fasting, prayer, and almsdeeds; which ought to be performed not out of ostentation, or a view to please men, but solely to please God.

[6] But thou when thou shalt pray, enter into thy chamber, and having shut the door, pray to thy Father in secret: and thy Father who seeth in secret will repay thee. [7] And when you are praying, speak not much, as the heathens. For they think that in their much speaking they may be heard. [8] Be not you therefore like to them, for your Father knoweth what is needful for you, before you ask him. [9] Thus therefore shall you pray: Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. [10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

[11] Give us this day our supersubstantial bread. [12] And forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors. [13] And lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil. Amen. [14] For if you will forgive men their offences, your heavenly Father will forgive you also your offences. [15] But if you will not forgive men, neither will your Father forgive you your offences.

http://drbo.org/cgi-bin/d?b=drb&bk=47&ch=6&l=5&f=s#x

and regarding "Church" (not the buildings)

For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them

http://drbo.org/x/d?b=drb&bk=47&ch=18&l=20#x

And regarding your assertion that people must pray "out loud"

And he said to them: You are they who justify yourselves before men, but God knoweth your hearts; for that which is high to men, is an abomination before God.

http://drbo.org/cgi-bin/d?b=drb&bk=49&ch=16&l=15&f=s#x

If you re-read my post on above, you will see that I said that you must pray with your heart open, and pray with all of your heart.

Get it?

Horn
3rd October 2010, 12:58 PM
Why anyone would deny all their god given faculties in communication with him is beyond me.

Its like carrying a pistol with no bullets in it. Even a mute can use his throat to form a vibration.

Sure he knows the heart, but unless given the chance doesn't commune.

Awoke
3rd October 2010, 01:04 PM
Save your dogma.

I pray in silence sometimes, I pray out loud sometimes.
Either way, God always hears me, and has never denied any prayers I have made with a selfless heart. I can say in all honestly that anything I have ever asked for, I have recieved, as long as I was not asking for anything selfish.

I know that God hears my prayers, no matter if I vocalize them or not.
So you can do whatever makes you feel better regarding your own prayer, but just know that I don't question God's generous engagement with my prayers. He has never denied me.

zap
3rd October 2010, 01:05 PM
So do I have this right? One says pray aloud and one says you don't have to?

I say pray either way, whatever makes you happy, I don't think God cares pray either way.

Horn
3rd October 2010, 01:16 PM
Fair enough, just don't forget your bullets the next time I see you. ;)

Awoke
3rd October 2010, 01:33 PM

What exactly do you mean by that?

Are you talking in reference to this post (http://gold-silver.us/forum/religion-and-philosophy/where-the-hell-is-jesus-christ/msg121295/#msg121295), or is that a threat?

Horn
3rd October 2010, 01:34 PM

What exactly do you mean by that?

Your bullet quotes from Matt telling you to remain silent.

Awoke
3rd October 2010, 01:59 PM
You're not making sense.

Speak plainly.

Are you threatening me?

Horn
3rd October 2010, 02:03 PM
You're not making sense.

Speak plainly.

Are you threatening me?

No, Why would you feel threatened?

zap
3rd October 2010, 02:07 PM
He's a circle talker. ;D

Horn
3rd October 2010, 02:15 PM
Its obvious you've taken some form of offense, Awoke.

If so I'd like to settle it if there's some reason for it.

We're both talking about praying to God here, aren't we?

Trinity
3rd October 2010, 02:40 PM
It's been what? 2000 years since he's paid us a visit. I'd say were <deleted term> due for another one.

I'm not sure but don't we have to wait until a certain temple is built in Israel first? Then 7 more years?

RJB
3rd October 2010, 03:22 PM
You're not making sense.

Speak plainly.

Are you threatening me?
I used to wonder if he spoke crypticly on a level just beyond my comprehension. Now I don't think even he has a clue what he's talking about.

Horn
3rd October 2010, 03:27 PM
You're not making sense.

Speak plainly.

Are you threatening me?
I used to wonder if he spoke crypticly on a level just beyond my comprehension. Now I don't think even he has a clue what he's talking about.

Is that from the heart, Ponches?

RJB
3rd October 2010, 03:46 PM
You're not making sense.

Speak plainly.

Are you threatening me?

Is that from the heart, Ponches?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

Horn
3rd October 2010, 03:56 PM
Let's do a thread re-interprated re-run for all the seemingly completely unknowenst in the audience.

I awoke this morning to a question of prayer improvement. My thoughts were that they would have to be accompanied by voice.

To which I was given a bible lesson to "shut-up" & not use my voice.

My response was that I should use all my faculties (ie: bullets in my gun) = voice.

The reply was yeah, its O.K.,, whatever works for you.

To which my reply was "O.K. don't forget your voice (ie" bullets in your gun) next time"

Apparently at this time "bullets as voice" got misinterpreted as real bullets. How that happened I have no idea (well I can assume that some form of defeat or offense was felt). And I was questioned as having made a real threat with bullets.

This of course was preposterous to me.

To which I replied (in maybe to hard to comprehend verbose for some hear, or understand) Just refer back to your bible & shut-up.

Any questions?

RJB
3rd October 2010, 04:01 PM
LOL. I was just messing with you, Willis.

Let's do a thread re-interprated re-run for all the seemingly completely unknowenst in the audience.

I awoke this morning to a question of prayer improvement. My thoughts were that they would have to be accompanied by voice.

To which I was given a bible lesson to "shut-up" & not use my voice.

My response was that I should use all my faculties (ie: bullets in my gun) = voice.

The reply was yeah, its O.K.,, whatever works for you.

To which my reply was "O.K. don't forget your voice (ie" bullets in your gun) next time"

Apparently at this time "bullets as voice" got misinterpreted as real bullets. How that happened I have no idea (well I can assume that some form of defeat or offense was felt). And I was questioned as having made a real threat with bullets.

This of course was preposterous to me.

To which I replied (in maybe to hard to comprehend verbose for some hear, or understand) Just refer back to your bible & shut-up.

Any questions?

Awoke
4th October 2010, 09:00 AM
First of all, I don't "feel threatened" at all, I was just wondering if you were threatening me.

You said something to the effect of "Don't forget your bullets next time I see you".
What are the chances that you will ever be seeing me? It seemed a strange thing to say. I would have fully interpreted the message you were trying to convey, if you had have said "Don't forget your bullets the next time you're using your gun", but that's not what you said.

Then I basically asked you if you were using your bullet metaphor but still talking about using your voice during prayer, or if you were meaning it to intimidate me, because I couldn't tell what you were trying to say.

Then you gave me some shitty answer that made no sense.

Lastly, I never said "Shut-up and don't use your voice" during prayer. I said I do both personally, and you can do whatever you want when you pray.
You were asserting that audible voice is a necessary component of Prayer, and I personally don't agree with that sentiment.

Horn
4th October 2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the reply, seems like it was misunderstanding.

I will try next time to remove the recycled loops from my writing & thinking, seems like many here have a problem understanding that.

Its just that I have so much darn fun making them... I don't think I can live without them.;D

Awoke
4th October 2010, 11:30 AM
No hard feelings.

silver solution
18th October 2010, 11:49 PM
Some people think he is going on trial in Ireland.

http://themenwillcomeoutoftheshadows.blogspot.com/2010/10/crucifixion-of...

Never has it been more crucial to demand The Truth and Justice than it will be on 11th November 2010. Christ is on trial AGAIN and the world has a chance to stop the persecution against Him that began with the Idumean-Jews and Pontius Pilate two thousand years ago.

How can this be true?

Anthony John Hill, author of The Way Home or face The Fire ( http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net ) in which He explains why we are here, The Way home, and who He really is, and at ( http://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm ) how God prophesied in the Bible that Christ would return in a new human body born in Sheffield, U.K., on 22nd April in 1948, giving clear unrefutable evidence, by explaining the Bible Code ( http://jahtruth.net/horse.htm ), that fits perfectly all the criteria for Him being Christ, as only the real Christ could do.

Certainly the work that He is undertaking to fight against evil forces in the world with such Force and Courage, support the fact that this man has a will and determination the like of which I have never seen, when combined with so much love for mankind that He is willing to risk and sacrifice His own life, so that people can finally see, read, view and know The Truth.

How is He risking His life?

Christ says in The Bible that 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends' (John 15:13). This is exactly what Anthony John Hill, who is known by His spiritual followers in The Force as 'The Master', is doing by sharing His knowledge with The World. The Truth is usually not appreciated by those in power, and history is littered with the assassinations, torture, unexpected deaths, disappearances and imprisonment of noble, selfless, people striving to do good work and reveal the truth.

Anthony John Hill (The Master/Muad'Dib), with help from some followers of 'The Way home or face The Fire,' produced a documentary film titled "7/7 Ripple Effect" ( http://JforJustice.co.uk/77 ), about the 7/7/2005 Bombings in London, which challenges a lot of the so-called evidence available as being inaccurate, fabricated and planted.

We do have free-speech in England, at least the last time I looked, but perhaps I did not look closely enough.

Knowing that the jury was being misled by the judge and lied to by the prosecuting barrister, who were both slandering the alleged 7/7/2005 bombers, when trying three friends of the alleged bombers, The Master (Anthony John Hill) sent copies of the documentary to the court for the judge and foreman of the jury, for them to know the truth and to get the truth officially into the judicial-system in the hope of forcing the government to hold an independent public inquiry, as millions of people were/are demanding one and being refused it by the government. It is perfectly lawful for anyone to do that, and it is called sending an Amicus Curiae Brief.

The response, by our evil government and legal-system, to this act of humility and courage, was to raid Anthony John Hill's house, impounding all His equipment and material and charge Him with attempting to pervert the course of justice, when He was doing the exact opposite.

He was subsequently ordered by the Irish High Court to be extradited to the UK, when his barrister refused to apply the correct defence, that is, that He merely sent copies to the court for the judge presiding over the case and jury for their information, should they wish to watch it.

If He is extradited to the UK He faces a trial that carries a possible LIFE-SENTENCE with a maximum of 20 years in prison; essentially for sending a short video to a court for the judge and jury, as an Amicus Curiae Brief which did not have to be watched and wasn't, and could just have been dismissed as not relevant or appropriate evidence.

The extradition case was appealed and the appeal hearing will be held on 11th November 2010, in the Dublin Supreme Court at the Four Courts building at (11:00 AM). Of course, there is nothing like a scandal to ensure that people do take notice of something, and the EXTREME REACTION, of the UK court to the "7/7 Ripple Effect" film has encouraged millions of people around the world to watch the documentary ( http://JforJustice.co.uk/77 ) to find out why the authorities are so keen to keep this knowledge away from the public domain.

The Master himself is not allowed, by the Irish court, to discuss the situation in the UK.

The public across the world are asking why and also what the authorities are trying to hide and what the public who suffer as a result of terrorist attacks, ought to know.

Whether or not you believe that Anthony John Hill is Christ returned, exactly, in minute detail, as prophesied in The Bible (and many will call Him insane, or sit on the fence) it is not difficult to see the stark similarities between the situation in which He finds Himself today (silenced and disposed of as a threat to the power of evil authorities by challenging them with knowledge that they clearly do not want people to have) and Jesus two thousand years ago, when He challenged the money-changer/banksters and financial power base of the jewish hierarchy and priesthood by throwing light on their practices that contravened God's (THE) Law and Commandments.

The Jewish hierarchy and priesthood had Jesus Christ crucified on a technicality because they feared Him. I wonder how the Irish will respond? If the Irish Supreme Court judges order His extradition, then, they will condemn the entire Irish nation, including themselves, to eternity in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, unless the people immediately rise-up and demand His release and enthronement as the Rightful King of Ireland, so He can sort out their problems with the pedophile priests, banksters and politicians they own.

Anyone interested in freedom to publish The Truth might like to attend in the public gallery at the Hearing to watch:

The Crucifixion of Christ, The Sequel!!

Awoke
19th October 2010, 05:26 AM
1 Matthew 7:15 found phrase
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Matthew 24:11 found phrase
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall seduce many.

3 Matthew 24:24 found phrase
For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect.

4 Mark 13:22 found phrase
For there will rise up false Christs and false prophets, and they shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce (if it were possible) even the elect.

5 Luke 6:26 found phrase
Woe to you when men shall bless you: for according to these things did their fathers to the false prophets.

6 2 Peter 2:1 found phrase
But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there shall be among you lying teachers, who shall bring in sects of perdition, and deny the Lord who bought them: bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

7 1 John 4:1 found phrase
Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out

http://drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?t=2&q=false+prophets&b=drb

silver solution
20th October 2010, 12:56 AM
Jesus did state he was returning right. Something about the fig tree starting to grow. That happened in like 1948. Here it is.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the Sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

24:32 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer [is] nigh:
24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it (the end) is near, [even] at the doors.

24:36 But of That Day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

He should be on this earth right now warning people and gathering together the Elect.

I think I remember Jesus stating it would be like the time of Noah. No one would believe him and his warning.
24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

Mark 13:28 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews); When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer is near:

Only 144,000 people on this earth are going to follow Jesus when he gets back the rest of the people are fooled my satan.

I'm not going to call J.A.Hill a false prophet.

Awoke
20th October 2010, 09:00 AM
In the days of Noah, the nephilim walked the earth.

Also, before Jesus Christ returns, the anti-christ will decieve. The anti-christ comes first.
I'm no expert, but the book of Apolcalypse (Book of Revelation) states that there will be "the Dragon" and two beasts before the true Christ returns:

Douay-Rhiems bible, Apocalypse, Chapter 12

[17] And the dragon was angry against the woman: and went to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. [18] And he stood upon the sand of the sea.

Douay-Rhiems bible, Apocalypse, Chapter 13

[1] And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten diadems, and upon his heads names of blasphemy. [2] And the beast, which I saw, was like to a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his own strength, and great power. [3] And I saw one of his heads as it were slain to death: and his death's wound was healed. And all the earth was in admiration after the beast. [4] And they adored the dragon, which gave power to the beast: and they adored the beast, saying: Who is like to the beast? and who shall be able to fight with him? [5] And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things, and blasphemies: and power was given to him to do two and forty months.

[6] And he opened his mouth unto blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. [7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. And power was given him over every tribe, and people, and tongue, and nation. [8] And all that dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb, which was slain from the beginning of the world. [9] If any man have an ear, let him hear. [10] He that shall lead into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that shall kill by the sword, must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Regarding the other beast

[11] And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns, like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. [12] And he executed all the power of the former beast in his sight; and he caused the earth, and them that dwell therein, to adore the first beast, whose wound to death was healed. [13] And he did great signs, so that he made also fire to come down from heaven unto the earth in the sight of men. [14] And he seduced them that dwell on the earth, for the signs, which were given him to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make the image of the beast, which had the wound by the sword, and lived. [15] And it was given him to give life to the image of the beast, and that the image of the beast should speak; and should cause, that whosoever will not adore the image of the beast, should be slain.

http://drbo.org/chapter/73013.htm

7th trump
21st October 2010, 06:40 PM

Also, before Jesus Christ returns, the anti-christ will decieve. The anti-christ comes first.
I'm no expert, but the book of Apolcalypse (Book of Revelation) states that there will be "the Dragon" and two beasts before the true Christ returns:

[17] And the dragon was angry against the woman: and went to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. [18] And he stood upon the sand of the sea.
(what you are reading Awoke is the dragon (satan) waging war with those who do not take the number of the beast, the Saints! The Saints are the Elect. The Elect are those who witness against satan. They are not tempted to worship this false messiah.)

[1] And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea (this beast is a political beast. The sea is a sea of people where governments come out of), having seven heads (seven major civilizations through out history that control the area of Jerusalem) and ten horns (cant remember what the horns where), and upon his horns ten diadems, and upon his heads names of blasphemy. [2] And the beast, which I saw, was like to a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion. And the dragon (satan) gave him his own strength (satan has always toppled and controlled governments through corruption), and great power. [3] And I saw one of his heads as it were slain to death (this slain head is the NWO, it will just about come together and fail): and his death's wound was healed (its healed by the appearence of satan play acting as christ to get the world to except.......and they do) . And all the earth was in admiration after the beast. (this one world government united and adored under a false christianship) [4] And they adored the dragon, which gave power to the beast: and they adored the beast, saying: Who is like to the beast? and who shall be able to fight with him? [5] And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things, and blasphemies: and power was given to him to do two and forty months. (what is 42 months?.........3.5 years which the 7 years of the beasts rule is shortened to.)

[6] And he opened his mouth unto blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. [7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints (the Elect who do not take the number of the beast), and to overcome them (they dont let satan overcome them. They are not tempted!). And power was given him over every tribe, and people, and tongue, and nation. [8] And all that dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb,(and why arent those written in the Book of Life of the Lamb...................?) which was slain (died on the cross) from the beginning of the world. [9] If any man have an ear, let him hear. [10] He that shall lead into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that shall kill by the sword, must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

[11] And I saw another beast (this beast is satan or the dragon) coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns, like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. [12] And he executed all the power of the former beast (the political beast) in his sight; and he caused the earth, and them that dwell therein, to adore the first beast, whose wound to death was healed. [13] And he did great signs, so that he made also fire to come down from heaven unto the earth in the sight of men. [14] And he seduced them that dwell on the earth, for the signs, which were given him to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make the image of the beast, which had the wound by the sword, and lived. [15] And it was given him to give life to the image of the beast, and that the image of the beast should speak; and should cause, that whosoever will not adore the image of the beast, should be slain.

silver solution
5th November 2010, 12:16 AM

I'm not sure but don't we have to wait until a certain temple is built in Israel first? Then 7 more years?
NO!!

mike88
5th November 2010, 10:35 AM
The last time He was here, the residents of the hood gave Him an pretty poor reception. I wouldn't be in any great rush to visit this planet if it was me.

keehah
5th November 2010, 10:53 AM
He sacrificed himself for our sins.

Well played Liquid, your the man!

This site would be blessed with your resurrection.

Lesser men come back as sock puppets.

silver solution
5th November 2010, 09:06 PM

[quote=DRBO dot org]

[1] And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten diadems, and upon his heads names of blasphemy. [2] And the beast, which I saw, was like to a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his own strength, and great power. [3] And I saw one of his heads as it were slain to death: and his death's wound was healed. And all the earth was in admiration after the beast. [4] And they adored the dragon, which gave power to the beast: and they adored the beast, saying: Who is like to the beast? and who shall be able to fight with him? [5] And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things, and blasphemies: and power was given to him to do two and forty months.

[6] And he opened his mouth unto blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. [7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. And power was given him over every tribe, and people, and tongue, and nation. [8] And all that dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb, which was slain from the beginning of the world. [9] If any man have an ear, let him hear. [10] He that shall lead into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that shall kill by the sword, must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

[11] And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns, like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. [12] And he executed all the power of the former beast in his sight; and he caused the earth, and them that dwell therein, to adore the first beast, whose wound to death was healed. [13] And he did great signs, so that he made also fire to come down from heaven unto the earth in the sight of men. [14] And he seduced them that dwell on the earth, for the signs, which were given him to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make the image of the beast, which had the wound by the sword, and lived. [15] And it was given him to give life to the image of the beast, and that the image of the beast should speak; and should cause, that whosoever will not adore the image of the beast, should be slain.

[/quote)

So are you calling Jesus a liar and false prophet?

Are you a talmud following fake jew?

illumin19
6th November 2010, 10:21 PM
The last time He was here, the residents of the hood gave Him an pretty poor reception. I wouldn't be in any great rush to visit this planet if it was me.

Yes indeed......matter of fact, let's hear what he said, no?

"Behold, your house is left unto you desolate, For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord." (Matt.23:38)

I doubt his audience (his own people) to whom he was sent is ready to speak such words......indeed, sent to his own......so is it up to his own? Looks like it from the quote above, as below....

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS, for he shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24

keehah
6th November 2010, 11:18 PM
"Miracles made their appearance from the very day when the world was created. He who cannot behold them is deprived of the greatest gift of life. But woe to you, enemies of men, woe unto you, if you await that He should attest his power by miracle."

"Thou just man, "said the disguised servant of the ruler of Jerusalem approaching Issa, "Teach us, should we fulfill the will of Caesar or await the approaching deliverance?"
But Issa, recognizing the disguised servants, said, "I did not foretell unto you that you would be delivered from Caesar; but I said that the soul which was immersed in sin would be delivered from sin."

The Life of Saint Issa (http://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm)

Bullion_Bob
18th December 2010, 04:06 PM
Perhaps societies that came before us have experienced all the same life situations several hundreds of times over already, and there is nothing magic or special to reading about it and comparing it to today.

Kind of like reading a news paper in hindsight, and simply drawing parallels.

Wake, eat, work, laugh, cry, love, hate, sleep repeat. Pretty common human conditions regardless of the time frame.

Bullion_Bob
24th December 2010, 02:54 PM
http://www.firetown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/38193_427451701640_728446640_5090717_3550970_n.jpg

;D ;D ;D

StackerKen
24th December 2010, 07:55 PM
I was just thinking that its pretty dang cool that God became a man like us .. :)

StackerKen
24th December 2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks Jesus!

The Word became flesh and lived among us. We gazed on his glory, the kind of glory that belongs to the Father's unique Son, who is full of grace and truth. John 1:14

Kali
25th December 2010, 01:07 AM
Where the hell is Jesus Christ?

When someone asks this, and there are many nowadays, they are fulfilling Bible prophecy.

"knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. " (2 Peter 3:3,4)

This is exactly what you are asking.

Then God answers it...

"But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us,[b] not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:8,9)

He's giving us a chance to come to repentance, a change of mind from unbelief to belief in Him so that we can be saved.

So while many wonder what's going on, He's being patient waiting for you to come to know Him.