PDA

View Full Version : A message to the board

EE_
12th September 2010, 12:40 PM
To the losers, whiners, crybabies, and weak of mind, that decide to leave GSUS...please just disappear and spare us from the drama of a jilted lover and the "I'm leaving" threads.
I speak for myself and maybe others, but it gets annoying.
So don't be a Ponce schwantz, just disappear!
Thanks,
EE

Gaillo
12th September 2010, 12:44 PM
To that, I would add:

What do people here hope to accomplish by leaving in a "blaze of glory"? Do you think you are going to make this forum a better place by REMOVING a member (you) who agrees with your world-view? All you end up accomplishing is giving MORE power to your enemies, and shifting the balance of power in their favor.

C'Mon, people... THINK about it - it isn't rocket science! ::)

MNeagle
12th September 2010, 01:14 PM
I, for one, like to know when/why people leave; instead of just vanishing.

Otherwise I'm always left wondering.

There have already been members who leave, & I didn't immediately notice it until someone mentioned them as missing.

I also enjoy all the personalities around here, and think it gives this place character.

Rebel Yarr
12th September 2010, 01:17 PM
It is the outing of the purest form of small mindedness and reveals, at least partially, their reasons for posting....

zap
12th September 2010, 01:17 PM
Well when I go all will know it ! I will go out with a :boom

wildcard
12th September 2010, 01:30 PM
It's days like this that make you wish godzilla would climb out of Tokyo Bay and smash Japan.

old steel
12th September 2010, 01:37 PM
You would think after all the time spent on the internets, especially on forums someone would grow thicker skin.

Beats me.

Not to mention the fact these same people think they are going to repel the zombie hoards or walk 1000 miles with a BOB when TSHTF.

Drama queens are a dime a dozen who needs them?

Saul Mine
13th September 2010, 10:19 AM
To that, I would add:

What do people here hope to accomplish by leaving in a "blaze of glory"? Do you think you are going to make this forum a better place by REMOVING a member (you) who agrees with your world-view? All you end up accomplishing is giving MORE power to your enemies, and shifting the balance of power in their favor.

Considering that it's not rocket science, it's amazing how many people just can't figure it out: when the good members quit, you have only the lousy members left.

We'll let that seep in for a while ...

wildcard
13th September 2010, 10:24 AM
To that, I would add:

Considering that it's not rocket science, it's amazing how many people just can't figure it out: when the good members quit, you have only the lousy members left.

You're still here. Let that seep for a while.

cedarchopper
13th September 2010, 10:39 AM
To that, I would add:

Ha! You're one to speak. How many times have you said you were out of here? I know it is several.

zap
13th September 2010, 10:42 AM
Hey Cedarchopper

Like I said yesterday, things are slow right now, so we are just killing time.There isn't much news out there it is kinda stagnate. Wildcard said it best, start posting more of what you want to hear or something that pertains to this site.

Have a great day!

wildcard
I only said it once. IF you can find more than one then please do.

*and it was as a protest to speed up the forum software/server. Not because I didn't like it here.

philo beddoe
To that, I would add:

If i ever left, it would be because I wanted to use my time for other things,and wanted to eliminate the 10-15 hours plus a week on the internet. I have to say, I got more things done with that 30 day ban

Neuro
13th September 2010, 11:07 AM
I don't think I will ever leave GSUS for the following reasons:
1) I don't have anything better to do
2) I just got this new melon helmet, in glorious technicolor...
3) errrh!

On the other hand I am allergic to Rhodium, so I might leave after I have posted my 999th post! It depends on how I feel that day, but I can't promise anything. Ok?

Ok you can stop crying now, I am still here!

General of Darkness
13th September 2010, 11:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99iVXJ8OtA

Book
13th September 2010, 11:25 AM
So don't be a Ponce schwantz, just disappear!

:D

Sparky
13th September 2010, 01:15 PM
I don't really understand the need for a dramatic commitment to leave in the first place. It's not like this is a job, or a marriage, or something where there was a formal commitment in the first place. It's a freakin' internet forum. You're not happy? Take some time away. Come back in a week or a month or a year. There's no need to declare your status.

Ponce's was particularly odd. To review the history: he makes 10,000 posts on GIM1. Then he gets booted off, and he tries for years to get back on. He finally gets back on GIM2 then GSUS, owing to the breakup of GIM1. He then makes 1000 more posts than anyone else on this forum. Then he quits because he thinks we should be hating Zionists more than we hate Muslims. Are you kidding me?

I'm sure he's reading this. C'mon back, Ponce, once you've had enough time off. We like having you here.

Shorty Harris
13th September 2010, 01:26 PM
C'mon people, its the freakin interwebs!!...Does it really matter in the larger scope of world events? ...really?

wildcard
13th September 2010, 01:33 PM
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/122703d1243968671-i-find-highly-amusing-when-internet-know-alls-get-their-ass-handed-them-internet_serious_business.jpg

philo beddoe
13th September 2010, 01:43 PM
I don't really understand the need for a dramatic commitment to leave in the first place. It's not like this is a job, or a marriage, or something where there was a formal commitment in the first place. It's a freakin' internet forum. You're not happy? Take some time away. Come back in a week or a month or a year. There's no need to declare your status.

Ponce's was particularly odd. To review the history: he makes 10,000 posts on GIM1. Then he gets booted off, and he tries for years to get back on. He finally gets back on GIM2 then GSUS, owing to the breakup of GIM1. He then makes 1000 more posts than anyone else on this forum. Then he quits because he thinks we should be hating Zionists more than we hate Muslims. Are you kidding me?

I'm sure he's reading this. C'mon back, Ponce, once you've had enough time off. We like having you here.
What it is is an informal effort to assign blame for people leaving. "hey, we need to ban these people because they forced that guy to leave" bullshit. It's really a "hey, let's get rid of wildcard and phoenix and philo" And what that really is? The crypto joos on board want to get rid of us really bad because they can not operate their slime tactics with us in the way.