PDA

View Full Version : THERES NO RESITANCE !!!!!!!!

97guns
14th September 2010, 02:22 PM
just looked at a silver chart that showed the spike to $50 in the 80's and it was VERY short lived. it dropped back down to near trading range just as quick as it shot up to $50. so being that there was so little trading at that $50 mark can we assume that there is no resistance (or very little)? once we clear 21 something then the next stop could very well be $50 and once that miniscule resistance is broken then it really is the moon.

very fun times right now for silver and gold holders, gold is clear of any resistance and silver is marching its way there soon.

bellevuebully
14th September 2010, 02:26 PM
just looked at a silver chart that showed the spike to $50 in the 80's and it was VERY short lived. it dropped back down to near trading range just as quick as it shot up to $50. so being that there was so little trading at that $50 mark can we assume that there is no resistance (or very little)? once we clear 21 something then the next stop could very well be $50 and once that miniscule resistance is broken then it really is the moon.

very fun times right now for silver and gold holders, gold is clear of any resistance and silver is marching its way there soon.

Don't count on it. There is plenty of resistance, it just ain't on the charts. It'll get there eventually, but I hope it does so in some sort of controlled fashion to keep the weak hands out.

BarneyFag
14th September 2010, 04:10 PM
I can finally tell my wife, my hobby is in the positive.

1970 silver art
14th September 2010, 04:19 PM

Don't count on it. There is plenty of resistance, it just ain't on the charts. It'll get there eventually, but I hope it does so in some sort of controlled fashion to keep the weak hands out.

JPMorgan & Co. can make resistance anytime it wants to but there will be a point in time (maybe that point is here now) that JPMorgan & Co. will not be able to hold down gold and silver prices because in the long run, the long term negative fundamentals of the U.S. $ and the deteriorating financial condition of the U.S. Gov't will overwhelm the manipulators.