PDA

View Full Version : The Money That Is Sold Abroad Is You!

jetgraphics
16th September 2010, 09:21 AM
The Money That Is Sold Abroad Is You!

I usually do not enjoy "political" videos. Nor find them enlightening. Most times, they are so off point, that they are laughable.
Not this one.
If you can finish it (and it is blessedly short) with out grimacing and gritting your teeth, you're a better man than most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd-SLRyuRq0&feature=player_embedded

One small point omitted in the video... the means by which they got you to be collateral: your signature on the dotted line.

The many many documents you filed that give evidence that you are a chattel, pledged as collateral, a "contributor", and duly registered and enumerated "volunteer".

Can you guess that it's the number - not of "the beast" - it's the number that shows you ARE their beast, their sheeple, ready to be sheared, over and over again.

It's why the TEA Party folks are going to be greatly disappointed after November 2010. Because even if their candidates win, they still lose. You see, there is no law compelling participation in one's own slaughter / harvest. It's 100% voluntary. Until consent is withdrawn, nothing you do can avert your inevitable fate.

iOWNme
6th October 2010, 05:26 PM
I really like this guys vids, i have a couple others saved......Thanks for this post!

Although, i would say that the Government sold the resources and land before it was forced to sell us.....LOL