PDA

View Full Version : Some Ramadan 2010 pics

illumin19
17th September 2010, 12:42 AM
I hate posting links without anything to show in the post but, all the pics are laid out on one page.......sorry bout' that.

Maybe someone a little more "techy" can lend a hand. ;)

Some nice pictures here.....I like 4, 7, 8, and 40.
What about you?

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/08/ramadan_2010.html

Fortyone
19th September 2010, 05:13 AM
I hate posting links without anything to show in the post but, all the pics are laid out on one page.......sorry bout' that.

What about you?

Good photography,and as you took the time to post this thread I wont debate your religion today ;D

crazychicken
19th September 2010, 05:21 AM
Very nice pictures.

CC

7th trump
19th September 2010, 04:52 PM
There will no room for islam when Christ returns and these muslims.........................well they will have a thousand years to accept Christ or go into the firely pit and be blotted from memory their existence.
It will be a sad day indeed for these muslim idol worshippers at the 7th trump.
Just think, all knees will bow at the 7th trumpet including every muslim who thought not of Christ. Thats one hell of a rock to swallow.
THEY WILL BEG FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS AT THE FOOT OF CHRIST.

What these muslim idiots dont understand is that America with its WHITE founding people are blessed for beyond any muslim nation ever thought. America is a super power because of its blessings as a Christian nation. It is the nation of unwalled cities as described in the Bible
All technology is from God as all wisdom comes from God.

These murderous tares amongst the wheat that are trying to destroy America through terror and politics will be plucked and thrown into the fire with no hope of redemption.

illumin19
20th September 2010, 07:57 PM

What about you?

Good photography,and as you took the time to post this thread I wont debate your religion today ;D

Thanks ;D
I applauded you

illumin19
20th September 2010, 08:01 PM
Hey 7th,
relax....you know full well muslims "accept" the messiah. It's written down for you to read/recite and reflect.

By the way, you didn't like any of the pics? I don't think you have to agree with the "religion" to some good photography......some shots anyway.

I think this thread could use some more.........pictures of the "serene" by the way.

Spectrism
29th September 2010, 06:13 AM
Hey 7th,
relax....you know full well muslims "accept" the messiah. It's written down for you to read/recite and reflect.

By the way, you didn't like any of the pics? I don't think you have to agree with the "religion" to some good photography......some shots anyway.

I think this thread could use some more.........pictures of the "serene" by the way.

Who is higher in authority, Mohammad or Yahshuah (Jesus of Nazareth)?

SHTF2010
29th September 2010, 06:44 AM

What about you?

regarding pic #4
do these muslims block this street 5 times a day with their prayers ?
and i guess non-muslims just have to put up with this

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/ramadan2010_08_30/r04_24803859.jpg

kregener
29th September 2010, 09:05 AM

Jesus, of course!

Workaholic
29th September 2010, 10:08 AM
There will no room for islam when Christ returns and these muslims.........................well they will have a thousand years to accept Christ or go into the firely pit and be blotted from memory their existence.
It will be a sad day indeed for these muslim idol worshippers at the 7th trump.
Just think, all knees will bow at the 7th trumpet including every muslim who thought not of Christ. Thats one hell of a rock to swallow.
THEY WILL BEG FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS AT THE FOOT OF CHRIST.

What these muslim idiots dont understand is that America with its WHITE founding people are blessed for beyond any muslim nation ever thought. America is a super power because of its blessings as a Christian nation. It is the nation of unwalled cities as described in the Bible
All technology is from God as all wisdom comes from God.

These murderous tares amongst the wheat that are trying to destroy America through terror and politics will be plucked and thrown into the fire with no hope of redemption.

GREAT POST

illumin19
29th September 2010, 05:17 PM

Peace Spectrism,
Let's look at your question......In Islam all messengers/prophets from first (Adam pbuh) to the last (Muhammad pbuh) gave the same (general) message of the "Oneness" of "God". With every messenger/prophet that came the one present with you had "the most say" (more than the last) regardless if that person said to follow such and such law or disregard since it was "God's word" that was being presented at the moment/time.

Make sense? So authority wise.........one must always look at what the last Prophet/Messenger had to say (even though there's no break in the general message of all prophets/messengers) since those were the most "recent" commands.....understand?

There's nothing in the Qur'an that states an order of "authority" of those sent by "God" but in Islam is looked at as Muhammad (alayhis salam) because of what I wrote above. :) Not because he is "God-like" or "messiah" or anything like that.

Mattter of fact.....if one read the Qur'an OBJECTIVELY you might think the person with the most "authority" would be MOSES (alayhis salam) since he's mentioned more than any other besides "God" in the Qur'an. :o

illumin19
29th September 2010, 05:25 PM
regarding pic #4
do these muslims block this street 5 times a day with their prayers ?
and i guess non-muslims just have to put up with this

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/ramadan2010_08_30/r04_24803859.jpg

I wouldn't know about blocking the streets 5 times a day......looks like Jumu'ah......every FRIDAY afternoon type thing. I could be wrong though, I'm not there......

As far as non-muslims putting up with this.....I guess so, seems to be a "muslim neighborhood" anyway.....then again, I'm not there.