www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh-kyZqBCUE&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXuhBVdYeBE&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Limt3OuQzLU&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLx5lTvdiVo&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmSh5yFAO8c&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGrkXNrjC-0&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zig4isyVVL0&feature=related

Views corrected, sorry bout that.
Glass, it goes on to explain the defacto courts being a private person (aka Natural Person) pleading and why you don't want to do such a thing. It also touches Irs taxes, rescinding false hoods on contracts with quasi governmental agencies via Nuc Pro Tunc affidavits.
In short the importance of Status Correction.
Similar information is found in a book called Errant Sovereign's Handbook by Augusts Blackstone.
If anyone has similar material to share please post.

Glass
20th September 2010, 08:18 AM
Any chance you can re jig this post? Sorry but it is not embedding properly. It looks like lots of double ups or something. A synopsis would be appreciated as well. just a couple lines is all. thanks

po boy
20th September 2010, 08:59 AM
Glass, should be better now.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
20th September 2010, 09:34 AM
Tagged

Bigjon
20th September 2010, 10:55 AM
PQI / SORCE indictment

by Demosthenes » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 pm
Tax-fraud charges keep Ashland man jailed
Federal hearing will determine if suspect held in conjunction with major operation is flight risk

By Chris Conrad
Mail Tribune
September 01, 2008 6:00 AM

A federal judge Tuesday will decide if an Ashland man accused of promoting tax-fraud schemes will await his upcoming trial at home or in jail.

Eugene "Gino" Casternovia, 59, was arrested Thursday at his home in the 100 block of Crispin Lane and charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering. He remains lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.

According to a U.S. Department of Justice civil injunction filed in April, Casternovia presented and sold tax-fraud schemes at various trade shows and conferences around the world, including a 400-person conference aboard a cruise ship in the Mediterranean Sea in May 2007.

The injunction states Casternovia's company, Southern Oregon Resource Center Educational Services (SORCE), worked as a vendor for a Florida-based company, Pinnacle Quest International (PQI), to promote the scams, which involved the use of fabricated offshore accounts to help customers conceal their assets.

In addition, Casternovia allegedly told customers that the federal income tax system is voluntary and that his customers could opt out of their tax obligations by revoking or not using their Social Security and other government identification numbers.

The complaint filed against PQI alleges that the organization has 830 salespeople, thousands of customers, and gross sales from 2002 through 2006 of approximately $54 million. During the same period, PQI's leaders allegedly received commissions from sales of PQI products of approximately $8.8 million.

SORCE charged customers a fee for the alledged fraudulent tax advice. The company had at least 350 customers, according to the injunction.

Casternovia's three SORCE employees — Rod Pendell of Ashland, Mark Lyon of Williams and Robert Hagopian of Las Vegas — were also named in the injunction.

"The size and sheer brazenness of the tax defier activities alleged in these complaints are staggering," Nathan J. Hochman, Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department's Tax Division, said in a statement released to the media. "Tax defiers sometimes claim to be 'patriots,' but those who push bogus tax schemes are nothing more than con artists, and those who pay for these schemes are buying nothing but trouble."

Casternovia's arrest at the hands of U.S. Treasury agents last week came as no surprise to his wife, Kathryn Casternovia.

"We expected this to happen, but it was unnecessary for them to take my husband in custody at gunpoint," she said. "The IRS has a reputation for intimidation and they really lived up to it this time."

Kathryn Casternovia refused comment on questions pertaining to the charges against her husband. She did say her husband only argued against the income tax system and they pay all other taxes.

The couple has lived in Ashland for 25 years and owned the now defunct Northlight vegetarian restaurant and the Rainforest Cafe.

"We are well into the community in Ashland," she said. "We have several friends who have voiced support for Gino."

Casternovia is hoping these friends show up Tuesday to the federal courthouse in Medford to convince the judge that he is not a flight risk and should be trusted to stay in the country until his trial.

"We are calling on people to stand behind him," Kathryn Casternovia said. "Gino is a man of principle and will do what he says he's going to do."

Casternovia faces a possible 25-year prison sentence and a $750,000 fine upon conviction.

"It's pretty scary to imagine my husband could be gone," Kathryn Casternovia said. "But at the same time he knowingly chose this path. It is a moral issue for him."
"Now your being plain ass stupid. Now your being a dumbass!!!" -- GoldAndSilverEagles

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: SORCE indictment

by Demosthenes » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:09 pm
08/21/2008 3 SEALED INDICTMENT (PDF redacted per privacy policy) as to
CLAUDIA CONSTANCE HIRMER (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4-10, 13
MARK STEVEN HIRMER (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 6, 11, 13
EUGENE JOSEPH CASTERNOVIA (3) count(s) 1, 2
ROBERT LEIGHTON PENDELL (4) count(s) 1, 2
MARK BARRY LYON (5) count(s) 1, 2
ELLEN MEREDITH STUBENHAUS (6) count(s) 1, 2, 5, 7, 9-10, 13
JOSEPH WILLIAM MCPHILLIPS (7) count(s) 1, 2, 4, 10, 13
ARNOLD RAY MANANSALA (8) count(s) 1, 2, 14
DOVER EUGENE PERRY (9) count(s) 1, 2, 14
MICHAEL GUY LEONARD (10) count(s) 1, 2, 6, 10-11, 13
MARK DANIEL LEITNER (11) count(s) 1, 2, 7, 15
ARTHUR RAMIREZ MERINO (12) count(s) 1, 2, 4-6, 8-9
JEFFRY JEAN JENKS (13) count(s) 2, 7, 9, 11-12

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/pqicrim1.pdf
"Now your being plain ass stupid. Now your being a dumbass!!!" -- GoldAndSilverEagles

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: SORCE indictment

by Judge Roy Bean » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 pm
Gino at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f72DwS9CxHQ
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
http://www.loansharks.blogspot.com
"Trample the weak, hurdle the dead!" Ted Nugent

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2989

Re: PQI / SORCE indictment

by Quixote » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:48 pm
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Gino at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syzxeJQ9-64

Who's the guy in part 2 who claims to be a law school professor?

Bigjon
20th September 2010, 12:03 PM
Some of the comments to the last video.

joba606
2 months ago

@AIMANALI

Can't find any DVD.

His name is Eugene 'Gino' Casternovia. You can see other videos of him through Google.

The IRS put him away for teaching people to successfully hide their money and assets, according to the IRS case against him, which is online somewhere.

Mostly, when you read their case against him, they were pissed that his students successfully hid their assets from the IRS, which they admitted they can no longer find, in order to tax them appropriately.

aranda1985
2 months ago

When President Bush signed The USA Patriot Act, Title III: Anti-money-laundering to prevent terrorism describes how to prevent united States of American citizens from doing the things which are described in this video. So be cautious when doing such things everyone.

po boy
20th September 2010, 01:50 PM
BigJon, could you point out where in the videos I posted that they are talking about this offshore scheme you posted?

The voices don't even sound the same?

Bigjon
20th September 2010, 04:49 PM
BigJon, could you point out where in the videos I posted that they are talking about this offshore scheme you posted?

The voices don't even sound the same?

If you listen to the end of the second video, the voice of the second speaker is exactly the same as the person who went by the name of Don Quixote.

po boy
20th September 2010, 05:54 PM
The second speaker in the second video Bigon posted as far as I can tell isn't telling any falsehoods.

Bigjon if you know of any please point them out.

I read the indictment you posted and I didn't see anything pointing out what was explained in the videos I posted.

If so I apologize and will delete them.

Bigjon
20th September 2010, 07:46 PM
The video you posted must be around 8 years old, it talks about John Ashcroft as attorney general.

I have no axe to grind about your video, I'm just pointing out what happened to the source of this info, which I found in an IXQuick search.

po boy
4th August 2011, 05:44 AM
bump