View Full Version : The Case for $936. Silver. - Video

Hermie
20th September 2010, 08:34 AM
The Case for $936. Silver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bru2tVghbqw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bru2tVghbqw

osoab
20th September 2010, 08:58 AM
The best projection I found was $186,000 per ounce.

$936, what a lightweight.

Hatha Sunahara
20th September 2010, 09:15 AM
This logic assumes that the wool over peoples' eyes will be lifted, and that markets are rational.

Both assumptions are iffy at best.

People will fall for the scams of the manipulators like it is a law of nature. Markets are not rational--if they were, gold and silver prices would be much higher than they are now.

Hatha

Large Sarge
20th September 2010, 10:04 AM
a few quick points

1. when markets stabilize (end of suppression, etc), they tend to overshoot the normal value. i.e. if fair value of silver is $250.00 it will run perhaps as high as $400 before settling down

2. Adrian Douglas is a genius in the markets, so when he is saying something, I pay attention....

3. Imagine any commodity in the world (soy beans, corn, etc) and over night you reduced the amount of that commodity to 1/45 of the previous day. (imagine 45,000 bushels of corn worldwide today, and tomorrow 1,000 bushels of corn), what will happen to the price on that commodity???? (price = supply versus demand)

$936 silver may sound far fetched right now, but the world markets think there is at least 45 times more silver available for use.

mamboni
20th September 2010, 10:08 AM
I suspect that Izzy Friedman is Adrian Douglas' father. ;D

Libertarian_Guard
30th September 2010, 08:50 PM
This logic assumes that the wool over peoples' eyes will be lifted, and that markets are rational.

Both assumptions are iffy at best.

People will fall for the scams of the manipulators like it is a law of nature. Markets are not rational--if they were, gold and silver prices would be much higher than they are now.

Hatha

Define "iffy?"