PDA

View Full Version : Just a happy thought

zap
23rd September 2010, 11:23 AM
A friend sent me this, I though this was worth sharing.

Message of the Day:

Life is Short, Break all the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile!

1970 silver art
23rd September 2010, 11:32 AM
I have some happy thoughts but I am saving those happy thoughts for a rainy day.

Dogman
23rd September 2010, 11:32 AM
That is very good.

Live today fully and to the max , Live and love tomorrow if as there is not to be another one, Grow stronger and wiser from the past with few regrets. ;D

mamboni
23rd September 2010, 11:34 AM
Happy Liberal Democrat Credo:

"Spend everyday as if it is your last."

TheNocturnalEgyptian
23rd September 2010, 01:15 PM
http://imgsrv.gocomics.com/dim/?fh=40e24a3c0b1919ac8b74f642f06f6307

ShortJohnSilver
23rd September 2010, 04:16 PM
If the coming explosion of fiat and reversion to the mean
means that the parasites amongst us get spanked hard

while the truly valuable gets recognized
(whether among items such as FRNs vs gold and silver, or amongst people)
what do we have to be worried about?

sirgonzo420
24th September 2010, 05:12 PM
Happy Liberal Democrat Credo:

"Spend everyday as if it is your last."

I'm certainly no liberal democrat, and I don't truly spend everyday as if it were my last, but I can definitely see the merits of hedonism.

:D

momento mori

laissez les bon temps rouler!

gunDriller
25th September 2010, 05:33 AM
drink lots of water

and some decent vitamins

trip to the restroom

/\ format-compliant 5-7-5 haiku

1970 silver art
26th September 2010, 10:35 AM
I have a very good happy thought today and that is this.........The GSUS forum is back and faster than before with no database or timeout errors. That makes me very happy. Thanks JQP for making this happen. :)

gunDriller
27th September 2010, 11:58 AM
I have a very good happy thought today and that is this.........The GSUS forum is back and faster than before with no database or timeout errors. That makes me very happy. Thanks JQP for making this happen. :)

yes, i would love to hear the juicy technical details.

anyway thanks for all the time it must take.

1970 silver art
27th September 2010, 12:05 PM

yes, i would love to hear the juicy technical details.

anyway thanks for all the time it must take.

I think that JQP is better able to give you the juicy technical details much better than I ever could. I am just glad that it is working better than before. That is all that matters to me.

zap
27th September 2010, 04:12 PM
Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy, I'm gonna risk it.

The whole system can implode, It can all go right to hell, and I am just going to be happy,

blissfully happy. ;)

(see how I am doing that, psyc'ing myself out) ;D

1970 silver art
27th September 2010, 04:22 PM
Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy, I'm gonna risk it.

The whole system can implode, It can all go right to hell, and I am just going to be happy,

blissfully happy. ;)

(see how I am doing that, psyc'ing myself out) ;D

Zap,

I prefer to be happy. I could not stand myself if I was miserable all of the time. Yeah times are bad (and will probably get worse) but sometimes people have to look at what they still have and go from there. My goal in life is to stay happy. Life is easier to live when I am happy. For me, being happy means living my life the way that I see fit and not allowing society to tell me how I should live my life. The hobbies that I enjoy doing also helps me stay happy.

zap
27th September 2010, 04:24 PM
Yep, I am only going to be happy, happy, happy, happy, (til I lose my mind and they lock it down.) :D ;) ;D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :) ;D