PDA

View Full Version : Once again, this time with feeling!

mamboni
23rd September 2010, 06:38 PM
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later

Connection Problems

Connection Problems

Connection Problems

Connection Problems

Symptoms: slow server prone to multi-minute freezups throughout the day, unreliable database and unexplained loss of posts and threads, best members have stopped coming and posting, gold and silver posts have vanished, arguments and finger pointing constitute discussion with occasional fringe article or current events story, oblivious owner, disempowered and divided MODs
Diagnosis: Cardiac arrest secondary to ventricular fibrillation precipitated by troll conduction blockage, aggravated by lack of oxygen (unreliable server).
Treatment recommendation: Massive defibrillation and boluses of dopamine and epinephrine with calcium lactate chaser
Prognosis: Grim - >99% likelihood of death within days

Can someone email me when we have the dates and times for the wake and funeral? I’d like to pay my last respects to GSUS.

Good night all.

illumin19
23rd September 2010, 06:41 PM
I fill ya Mamboni, i've been trying to get in for about 5-10 mins right now too.....but, since I'm not really doing anything to make it better I will refrain from talking down to those who monitor/maintenance this site.

Night, tell Perceival hi for me will ya ;D

mamboni
23rd September 2010, 07:27 PM
This forum appears completely compromised. I am fairly sure this will be my last foray into internet forums. But, I may post occasionally at ZH. Call me paranoid, but I belive there is a nasty gremlin lose and he will succeed in destroying what's left of GSUS.

Gaillo
23rd September 2010, 07:43 PM
This forum appears completely compromised. I am fairly sure this will be my last foray into internet forums. But, I may post occasionally at ZH. Call me paranoid, but I belive there is a nasty gremlin lose and he will succeed in destroying what's left of GSUS.

NOT if I have anything to say about it!!!! >:(

We'll see tomorrow...

illumin19
23rd September 2010, 08:36 PM
Drop the gavil GAillo.....drop it.

vacuum
23rd September 2010, 08:41 PM
The forum seems really fast for me right now.

Ponce
23rd September 2010, 09:13 PM
As long as Ponce is here this site will be protected...........Lord Ponce has spoken :oo-->

Hey, hey, HEYYYYYYYYYY don't blamed me, you guys made me bigger than life hahahahahahahahah.

Quixote2
23rd September 2010, 09:16 PM
I have been getting multiple cases of the explorer spinning appearing to have lost its way. I hit the red x at the top of the page and initiate another request. Usually the site pops up right away, once in a while I have to try 2 or 3 requests. If the spinner starts, I know that ultimately it will say it cannot fake the connection. I suspect a problem at the server, maybe can serve only so many clients at a time and excess requests are dumped over the side.

I have learned to compose a large posting in word or something else prior to copy/paste into this site to avoid being timed out while I am composing and editing.

General of Darkness
23rd September 2010, 09:16 PM

NOT if I have anything to say about it!!!! >:(

We'll see tomorrow...

Gailo, I PM'd John my cell number. If he wants this fixed he'll call me.

StackerKen
23rd September 2010, 09:22 PM
How bout we don't let anyone destroy this forum and break up the membership?

How bout we all just stick it out and stick together?

How hard can that be?

nite folks :)

Horn
23rd September 2010, 10:19 PM
Can someone email me when we have the dates and times for the wake and funeral? I’d like to pay my last respects to GSUS.

Good night all.

You have no patients, and you can't even speak proper Cantonese!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZspuHsoetzM

Has Mamboni made it to Schindler's email list yet, anyone?

General of Darkness
23rd September 2010, 10:21 PM
UPDATES WILL BE HERE.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/dedicated-server/