PDA

View Full Version : Sentimental Journey into the FUTURE - UPDATE: THE RIOT ACT BANNED

Spectrism
24th September 2010, 09:14 AM
Over the last few years I have been thinking about the days of golden America. You know- the times when hardships were met with well-principled people who did what they had to in order to make life better for their families. I think back on the times of the great depression and the innocence of the millions as they were plunged into war with all its horrors.

I think about the 1950's and the "modern" age of civilization in America where liesure time began to appear and still family values held strongly. I watch some of the old shows that were made in those days and into the early 1960s. Father Knows Best, Donna Reed, Ozzie & Harriet, etc. How different things are now in Amerika.

The seeds of corruption were constantly sewn into the American fabric -in season and out. We have cycles for everything. And now, I am getting the feeling that we are paralleling the cycle during the 1930s. We will be plunged, perhaps much less innocently, into war soon. The spies have already disrupted our internal command and control structure. Our equipment is lacking. Our morale and morals are at poor levels.

I just have a growing heavy feeling weighing me down. I feel that we are about to see a turn in the cycle and get splashed with some powerful shocks. People who are not grounded in a good place will be destroyed quickly. Put your roots deep into good ground high above the flood plain. Survival requires the right mentallity.

EDIT: Changed thread title and sticked thread to reflect The Riot Act ban.

the riot act
24th September 2010, 09:29 AM
I don't recall if this was posted here or not. But it is good.

The Astounding World of the Future (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJjUVIIYptE&feature=player_embedded#)

A lot of the hipe started at the 1933-34 worlds fair. With how technology will make life better for all. And after ww2 and with the rebuilding and the consumer binge that started in the late 40's and continued into the last decade or so.

That was the a continuation of that dream of the 30's and the crash as a slow train wreck over the last 5 or so years. (hand grenade estimates) and the dream v/s the reality of today.

Joe King
24th September 2010, 09:51 AM
Yea, there was a whole thread on it, but it's gone now. Apparently another victim of a failed backup.

Spectrism
24th September 2010, 10:00 AM
The strangeness is palpable.

Yesterday it happened again for me. The sunlight seemed "wrong"... yellow or missing something. Maybe it is just a chemical imbalance in me or some other sense at work. There are times when I am driving and get the feeling that I am back 50, 60, 70 years ago.

I am looking at people now and seeing them as if they are about to be among the millions wiped out by calamity.

7th trump
24th September 2010, 02:54 PM

Yesterday it happened again for me. The sunlight seemed "wrong"... yellow or missing something. Maybe it is just a chemical imbalance in me or some other sense at work. There are times when I am driving and get the feeling that I am back 50, 60, 70 years ago.

I am looking at people now and seeing them as if they are about to be among the millions wiped out by calamity.

50 50 60 70 years ago?
Just how old are ya spectrism?

Dogman
24th September 2010, 03:16 PM

The Astounding World of the Future (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJjUVIIYptE&feature=player_embedded#)

A lot of the hipe started at the 1933-34 worlds fair. With how technology will make life better for all. And after ww2 and with the rebuilding and the consumer binge that started in the late 40's and continued into the last decade or so.

That was the a continuation of that dream of the 30's and the crash as a slow train wreck over the last 5 or so years. (hand grenade estimates) and the dream v/s the reality of today.

Nice cut and paste.. ;D

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/the-astounding-world-of-the-future!!!-13037/msg115375/#msg115375

Gaillo
24th September 2010, 03:25 PM

Nice cut and paste.. ;D

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/the-astounding-world-of-the-future!!!-13037/msg115375/#msg115375

Yes... nice plagiarism. Even copied the misspelling (hipe instead of hype).
"I don't recall if this was posted here or not. But it is good."........ MY @$$... you lying sack of $#IT!!!

I'm talking with JQP later this evening. "The Riot Act" (/webtech/mayhem/freedom42/etc.) - either you're out of here, or I am. No third option.

Gaillo
24th September 2010, 03:31 PM
UPDATE:

I've temp-banned "The Riot Act" (mayhem) until all this and other mayhem-related issues are sorted out with JQP, for plagiarism and lying about it in the above thread. See the troll steal and lie about it... UNACCEPTABLE! >:(

I've also stickied this thread and changed the title, so people will have a chance to see that MAGNES, myself, and many others here are NOT crazy "conspiracy nuts" about all this.

ximmy
24th September 2010, 03:39 PM
this guy (riot act) is a true psychopath... he leaves clues and gets off on wondering if he will get caught

Spectrism
24th September 2010, 03:42 PM

50 50 60 70 years ago?

What is age in time travel? Born twice and unable to fully die until appointed, I am older than the stars of my avatar, and younger than the beasts running this world.

The effect of cycles makes the atmosphere of certain times closer than others more recent. For example, each morning at sunrise you experience similar feelings for previous days at that time, but only 2 hours later you feel entirely different. When we are in a similar part of a previous cycle we can sense more kinship with that earlier cycle and maybe even anticipate the next stage of what is coming.

We are bound by time as if shackled to the deck of a sail boat that is whisked in an undulating course by varying winds. The boat can only go forward as the sails are rigged to the front. Yet we pass close to previous paths and would see this if the waters could be charted.

In all of this, the light is not the same as earlier days. The drone of the cycles has changed. The rules of expectation must change.

Dogman
24th September 2010, 03:46 PM

50 50 60 70 years ago?

What is age in time travel? Born twice and unable to fully die until appointed, I am older than the stars of my avatar, and younger than the beasts running this world.

The effect of cycles makes the atmosphere of certain times closer than others more recent. For example, each morning at sunrise you experience similar feelings for previous days at that time, but only 2 hours later you feel entirely different. When we are in a similar part of a previous cycle we can sense more kinship with that earlier cycle and maybe even anticipate the next stage of what is coming.

We are bound by time as if shackled to the deck of a sail boat that is whisked in an undulating course by varying winds. The boat can only go forward as the sails are rigged to the front. Yet we pass close to previous paths and would see this if the waters could be charted.

In all of this, the light is not the same as earlier days. The drone of the cycles has changed. The rules of expectation must change.

sh*t man all you need to do it say---

You are one day older than dirt!

And they would understand.

:lol

madfranks
24th September 2010, 03:57 PM
UPDATE:

I've temp-banned "The Riot Act" (mayhem) until all this and other mayhem-related issues are sorted out with JQP, for plagiarism and lying about it in the above thread. See the troll steal and lie about it... UNACCEPTABLE! >:(

I've also stickied this thread and changed the title, so people will have a chance to see that MAGNES, myself, and many others here are NOT crazy "conspiracy nuts" about all this.

Well done Gaillo. There is no longer any question about it. JQP needs to see this. I saved pdf's of each thread just in case anything is edited or changes mysteriously.

Horn
24th September 2010, 03:59 PM
The anticipation was killing me.

I thought I was going to go kamikazee.

ximmy
24th September 2010, 04:02 PM
see my avatar.. "and riot act goes down"... but wait... what will the judges say!!!??? :o

Dogman
24th September 2010, 04:06 PM
Thank you Gaillo

I would not have minded it he quoted me. But that cut and paste job was too much
so that is why I made that post that I did.

I can and do butcher the hinglish language now and then. ;D

Now do I need to make a tin foil hat? Just for general principles?

Spectrism
24th September 2010, 06:04 PM
You have to say that was one funny snag- catching RiotAct cutting & pasting another post as if nobody would notice.

Maybe he is like this guy:

http://www.sportaphile.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/anuncha-brown-sanders-isiah-thomas-katrina-looter.jpg

http://happycarpenter.blogs.com/the_happy_carpenter/images/looter_10_gladiator.jpg

Spectrism
24th September 2010, 06:11 PM
Has anyone else noticed? Since RiotAct got banned, the site seems faster.

Could he have been running some routine only when logged in?

Dogman
24th September 2010, 06:13 PM
Had a glitch about 15 min ago..

MAGNES
24th September 2010, 06:41 PM
UPDATE:

GAILLO, f*ck MAN, IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES ! ! !

:ROFL:

On a more serious note, this is serious, imagine one of the main trolls from GIM
working both ends, with skyvike to ban everyone and against GIM, against Gkhan,
becoming a mod on here ? We outed that f*cker as Ulysses on here, he does hate
us. This is not the end of it.

Look at the sicko on here talk to itself.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/music-videos/
Mayhem has his own forums and he talks to himself on those forums.
http://www.the3006cafe.org/forum/

WILDCARD, A REMINDER, this is how WildCard caught mayhem on here as Odysseus sock puppet.
Peculiar language and spelling. We have links.
Odysseus sock on here talks exactly like Ulysses/Immanti troll on gim, till then I had no idea mayhem
was it. Puppets have their own personalities. Even Hoarder didn't believe it till he looked.

SPECTRISM , nice fly paper, good job dude. ;D

DOGMAN, CIGARS DUDE !

GAILLO, good work, you are a good man, doing the right thing for all.

I am disappointed in John, but Gaillo, we love you.

Many are watching Gaillo. They are quiet.

Ulysses/Immanti's greatest enemies are not talking.

MAGNES
24th September 2010, 06:52 PM
this guy (riot act) is a true psychopath... he leaves clues and gets off on wondering if he will get caught

The reason why he does that is cause some can see what he is doing,
like outing Odysseus on here as GIM Ulysses, then he gets outed as
Mayhem by WildCard and Gaillo later confirms, he knows we know,
then you can see him calling us names on here and laughing at us,
"you need help dude", and he wants us to scream, everything he
ever did on here he accuses others of what he is.

He just called us paranoid in John's thread, meanwhile John moved
my post where I expose his hypocrisy, John dude, why are you not
listening to Gaillo ? You don't even ask questions of me despite my
allegations, like you don't want the truth. And I have never had
my questions answered that matter, on my ban, on my home page,
why ? Gaillo was working on the home page, who corrected it ?
The thread that went missing, who removed it, that is evidence
maybe, maybe Gaillo removed it while he was sleeping.

Ulysses on gim was troll from hell, when you understand and know that,
only then can you understand what mayhem is doing, he does hate us
and does post 24/7 and he will never leave, never.

Book
24th September 2010, 06:59 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001153907/stoning-22058964921_xlarge.jpeg

Free stones! Git yur free stones!

:D

MAGNES
24th September 2010, 07:15 PM

I barely logged into this site after trying to save some threads on drive.

Now it seems much faster , you are right.

If you believe he is gone, he will never be gone, he was doing this on gim too.
And they know, and they let him.

@ BOOK, don't know why you would post that, they stone innocents dude,
Ulysses on here is no innocent, he was recently calling us paranoid and telling
us we need help. He will come back and pretend nothing happened, he did already.

Joe King just logged in, his partner , ROFL !

Just like gim, 3 troll monitors working together, JP, MP, Ulysses.

@ MADFRANKS, glad to see you openly supporting Gaillo,
if you had a close look at my links and what we outed before
and after Gaillo IP confirmation, that should of been it for the
troll from hell. He is psycho and he does hate you all, that is
what motivates him, and he will never leave, that is just a reality,
he most likely get paid to post and monitor 24/7, or he is a
retired/bum loser doing this.

Gaillo
24th September 2010, 07:22 PM

If the site slowdown and database errors have anything to do with the person behind "TheRiotAct" persona, then they are the result of "back door" software extensions put into the forum during WebTech's administrator days... and likely have NOTHING to do with TheRiotAct's account. Given his history, I'm sure he probably has another sock or two waiting in the wings anyway, so banning TheRiotAct probably will have ZERO effect on the strange "backroom" happenings of this forum. TheRiotAct is just a mouthpiece, any REAL subterfuge, sabotage, or backroom adminstrator access are most likely software extensions - not member logins (which are most likely bypassed) or other sock-related activities.

Book
24th September 2010, 07:23 PM
@ BOOK, don't know why you would post that, they stone innocents dude...

Let God sort 'em out at this point Magnes. Ximmy put me in the mood for blood...lol.

dysgenic
24th September 2010, 08:05 PM
I wish John Q wasn't so 'busy'. If he wasnt so 'busy', he would have addressed this already, because he cares about this forum.

dys

If the site slowdown and database errors have anything to do with the person behind "TheRiotAct" persona, then they are the result of "back door" software extensions put into the forum during WebTech's administrator days... and likely have NOTHING to do with TheRiotAct's account. Given his history, I'm sure he probably has another sock or two waiting in the wings anyway, so banning TheRiotAct probably will have ZERO effect on the strange "backroom" happenings of this forum. TheRiotAct is just a mouthpiece, any REAL subterfuge, sabotage, or backroom adminstrator access are most likely software extensions - not member logins (which are most likely bypassed) or other sock-related activities.

MAGNES
24th September 2010, 09:22 PM

Even I had to re read this, people should think about this,
Gaillo looks like he has been doing some home work too.

I too went to some hacking forums, most are closed off to registers only.

Go to an SMF forum and ask them about back room exploits.
I will do this next week out of interest and truth.

If you complain to his ISP it most likely will go nowhere,
but I would not be surprised if they have other complaints.
They can red flag him. If he is hacking we ain't the first nor last.

He has IP's here too, he may be able to get into some peoples computers.
I have 2 walls, 3 actually. Easy for a hacker though. They need a reason to
target me.

What motivates mayhem ? We have the answers.

MAGNES
24th September 2010, 10:00 PM
Well for us old time GIM'ers this is like a reunion of sorts. I guess for the newer GIM members no so.

These guys posting here are the stuff legends are made of. I registered there, but have no plans of ever going back.

This is the group who not only edicutated me, but make me bust out laughing every day. I'm a happy camper.

Salute to all of you, you know who you are!

willie pete
24th September 2010, 10:13 PM

Let God sort 'em out at this point Magnes. Ximmy put me in the mood for blood...lol.

You want Blood?

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/310/arkhamasylumfedor.gif

ximmy
24th September 2010, 10:19 PM

You want Blood?

LOL... good one... zap has to see this, she love's MMA...
ps... did he died?

willie pete
24th September 2010, 10:31 PM
^^^No, I think he'll be OK :D

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4922/collateralami.gif

TheNocturnalEgyptian
26th September 2010, 03:44 PM
see my avatar.. "and riot act goes down"... but wait... what will the judges say!!!??? :o

Hammer blow to the back of the head...That's how it's done, eh?

I'll add:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPV-y6omoS8

At 1:15 the grandmaster comes out (Jimmy H. Woo of San Soo Kung Fu) He's the guy kicking ass while holding a microphone in one hand.

In a few years I hope to be as competent as what you see in the video. The end of next week will mark the end of my first 6 months.

DMac
4th August 2011, 09:13 AM
bump, RIP riot act.

lol.