PDA

View Full Version : Let bygones be bygones ?

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 10:11 AM
Now that we have a new improved forum, I would like to start over with anyone I might have rubbed the wrong way.

I hold no grudges against anyone that rubbed me wrong...

No doubt there will be differences of opinions...and that can be a good thing.

Can we all agree to disagree? and try not to make and take it personally? (im gonna try my best)

Lets make this a Good place to come to :)
|--0--|

Ponce
26th September 2010, 10:16 AM
The best way to let someone into your house is to open the door.........the best way to start the process of hate all over again is to say something about it.

The best way for bygones to be "bygones" is to ignored IT 100%....................NO ONE POST ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS THREAD.......LET IT BE REALLY BE BYGONE.

Nothing agaisnt you Ken, is just the way that I feel and should be ;D

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 10:25 AM
HOW Dare You disagree with me Ponce?!!?? ;D

This thread was just my way of a Peace offering...Not to start, but to close the past...

I don't need anyone to respond...I needed to say what I said...If folks want to reply, they can and should.

Ponce? Your not telling folks what they should and should not post are you? ;)

willie pete
26th September 2010, 10:29 AM
I agree Kenster, let's start over....let by-gones be by-gones......and that disagreement between us, I'll be GLAD to Forget for the rest of my life*........

*For 12 1oz American Gold Eagles.... :D :D

1970 silver art
26th September 2010, 10:32 AM
You did not rub me the wrong way Stacker and I agree with you. Let bygones be bygones and let's just move on with our lives. :)

Dogman
26th September 2010, 10:34 AM
Dam!

And I thought it was more fun to hold a grunge and spread hate and discontent.

;D

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 10:36 AM
It's not healthy though ;)

Ponce
26th September 2010, 10:36 AM
Oi Vey, Oi Vey, why does the world hates me, am sorry, am sorry...........remember the holocaust, Oi Vey, Oi Vey............hummmmmmmmmmmm all this sounds very familiar to me.

Celtic Rogue
26th September 2010, 10:38 AM
no worries no problems... let the good times roll!

Dogman
26th September 2010, 10:40 AM
no worries no problems... let the good times roll!

;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAXZDPO7Ar0

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 10:44 AM
Sorry you don't approve Ponce. And I most certainly did not mean for it to sound like that.
I didn't even think about that angle.

Dogman
26th September 2010, 10:47 AM
Sorry you don't approve Ponce. And I most certainly did not mean for it to sound like that.

Old saying from somewhere . If you want a wound to heal quickly, do not pick at scab's!

There is wisdom in that saying (not verbatim)

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 10:49 AM
http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/truce.jpg

Desolation LineTrimmer
26th September 2010, 10:50 AM
Feller can't even start a bygones be bygones thread without argument. ;D

Dogman
26th September 2010, 10:53 AM

SNAFU...Starting to think its gsu's normal? :ROFL:

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 10:54 AM

Old saying from somewhere . If you want a wound to heal quickly, do not pick at scab's!

There is wisdom in that saying (not verbatim)

So Shaking hands after a disagreement (or fight) is like picking a scab?

I disagree ;)

To all at GSUS
http://funnycrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/truce-kh0809101.jpg

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 10:57 AM

:D

arguments are not bad if done properly....I need to learn....Im gonna try.

I like this saying

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

the white rabbit
26th September 2010, 11:13 AM
Another wasted space thread. Should of known Ken started it .

Horn
26th September 2010, 11:15 AM
Edit: For the Forum :sun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

the white rabbit
26th September 2010, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtcfguCuHkk

cedarchopper
26th September 2010, 11:20 AM
More passive/aggressive nonsense. There are no bygones...this is just a forum for exchanging ideas and opinions. You either agree, disagree, or are indifferent.

Horn
26th September 2010, 11:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxyc-38y8Lc

Dogman
26th September 2010, 11:24 AM
More passive/aggressive nonsense. There are no bygones...this is just a forum for exchanging ideas and opinions. You either agree, disagree, or are indifferent.

Attack and smear seems to be the norm for some here.

Here is a post that holds some truth.

Edit: The topic refers to religion, But the technique described in the thread can apply to any topic.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/the-truth-behind-race-religion-posts/msg117573/?topicseen#msg117573

Horn
26th September 2010, 11:32 AM
Hey guys, do you think silver will $22 en la manyana? :-*

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 11:34 AM

whatever cedar ::)

Thats your opinion...and you have a right to it...I don't agree

Its not passive/aggressive in my mind. I call it ""Being gracious"

And I was referring to the heated arguments here that do tend to get personal sometimes...ever seen em?

RJB
26th September 2010, 11:49 AM
And I was referring to the heated arguments here that do tend to get personal sometimes...ever seen em?

Yer hallucinatin' again Californy boy. I ain't never seen no one get no personal. :D

cedarchopper
26th September 2010, 11:50 AM

whatever cedar ::)

Thats your opinion...and you have a right to it...I don't agree

Its not passive/aggressive in my mind. I call it ""Being gracious"

Then be gracious if gracious is what you want to project and encourage. What I think you do, though, is get in fights or try to take on someone that you disagree with, and then want to be all buddy buddy. Why get in the conflict in the first place?

If you don't like conflict, just objectively state your opinion without all the back and forth...and be gracious.

The truth is you like to fight...but you can't sustain it, hence, the passive/aggressive.

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 11:54 AM
I'll try to work on that Cedar

Playswithfire
26th September 2010, 11:54 AM

I hope not. I don't want to have to pay that much for it when I need it.

the white rabbit
26th September 2010, 12:00 PM

Here comes the Bait and Switch team http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbroxNSH2EY

the white rabbit
26th September 2010, 12:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB8A_mrlI80

Horn
26th September 2010, 12:06 PM

Aha, a bear.

Ya see, now we know more of what we're dealing with. ;)

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/3/12/23/do-not-feed-the-bears-2851-1236914292-2.jpg

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 12:08 PM
Playswithfire is a "consumer" of silver...She makes stuff with it :)

the white rabbit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12hVznsXI1I

1970 silver art

I think that it is possible that silver could hit $22 for tomorrow but not probable. Silver will eventually hit $22 by the end of next week but it might back off to about $20 to $20.50 before it resumes its run. Silver will ultimately finish at $23 (or higher) on December 31, 2010. Just my gut feeling speaking to me. ;D

All of this are just WAGs on where silver is going to go.

Horn
26th September 2010, 12:19 PM

A bear by any other name, is still a bear.

Is OK, We haven't had many Bears in these parts for a while.

Only starving Bulls.

Hmmmmm, I'm starting to feel like lunch. ;D

Percival
26th September 2010, 12:26 PM
Oi Vey, Oi Vey, why does the world hates me, am sorry, am sorry...........remember the holocaust, Oi Vey, Oi Vey............hummmmmmmmmmmm all this sounds very familiar to me.

How can anyone expect to start over when people like Ponce repeat the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over. They talk about exactly one thing. Jews, thats it.

Playswithfire
26th September 2010, 12:31 PM
I'm a troll because I don't want to pay high prices for silver?

You guys get more ridiculous by the day. :oo-->

Horn
26th September 2010, 12:39 PM

Did somebody say that?

No, a bear is not a troll, though there are similarities... ;D

1970 silver art
26th September 2010, 12:44 PM

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Playswithfire,

You are not a troll. ;D You are not a troll for wanting to keep your costs down.

However, I think that you (and everybody else) will be paying higher prices for silver in the near future. Then again, I could be wrong on this. Who really knows what silver will do in the future? Nobody really knows. My $23 year end silver prediction is just a WAG. I really do not know.

cedarchopper
26th September 2010, 12:44 PM

How can anyone expect to start over when people like Ponce repeat the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over. They talk about exactly one thing. Jews, thats it.

It is kind of peculiar since he confessed that he had found out he was Jewish from his Spanish side. I know he sorta makes the distinction the he means he is against Zionists.

On the other hand, you can't talk about monetary control or media control without talking about Jewish domination...and all the ancillary consequences.

Joe King
26th September 2010, 12:50 PM

I've seen you mention on here before about sometimes selling some. So when she needs silver, you should sell it to her at a discount.

A win win.

Playswithfire
26th September 2010, 12:55 PM

Did somebody say that?

See post #30

Playswithfire
26th September 2010, 12:57 PM

I've seen you mention on here before about sometimes selling some. So when she needs silver, you should sell it to her at a discount.

A win win.

Good idea Joe!

Hey Ken? :D

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 01:04 PM
I think those were my Merc's she made ear rings out of... :)

Horn
26th September 2010, 01:04 PM

Did somebody say that?

See post #30

Again, we haven't seen a real life bear here in sometime (especially a young rascally one) such as yourself in quite sometime.

This maybe where a lot of the confusion comes from?

Don't worry about your differences too much.

I'm sure you'll get along just fine... :CS

Playswithfire
26th September 2010, 01:06 PM
Again, we haven't seen a real life bear here in sometime (especially a young rascally one) such as yourself in quite sometime.

This maybe where a lot of the confusion comes from?

Don't worry about you differences too much.

I'm sure you'll get along just fine... :CS

:box

Horn
26th September 2010, 01:26 PM
It is kind of peculiar since he confessed that he had found out he was Jewish from his Spanish side.

Holy Bagel eaters, Batman!!!

When did this truth come into the light?

Horn
26th September 2010, 01:38 PM

Bears will be bears.

Lemme guess, now Magnes is toting the JEWelry around on his right ear??!!!

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/dont_feed_the_bears.jpg

ps. did you get that one cheddarchopper?

O.K. guys & gals back to the slaughter

Playswithfire
26th September 2010, 01:39 PM

Oh, no they weren't!

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 01:40 PM

Oh, no they weren't!

oh :-\

Ponce
26th September 2010, 01:45 PM

Percival?...........please don't use the Jews to come after me.....after all.........you know very well that I go after the Zionists "Jews" and not after the Jews........stop trying to hide behind them, everyday the world is learning more and more about the Zionists and the difference between them and the Semite Jews.

PS: As long as I am able to do so I WILL GO after the Zionist "Jews".

Fortyone
26th September 2010, 01:52 PM

OMG, the 1000 years must have transpired, The Devil has been freed!

Ponce
26th September 2010, 01:56 PM
"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

Bye bye Percival..................

Neuro
26th September 2010, 03:02 PM

A thousand years goes very quickly nowadays...Is he here to eat christian children? Or just sell icecream to them?

Fortyone
26th September 2010, 03:04 PM

A thousand years goes very quickly nowadays...Is he here to eat christian children? Or just sell icecream to them?

LOL I forgot about that video!

uranian
26th September 2010, 03:06 PM
Is he here to eat christian children? Or just sell icecream to them?

new sig line opportunity alert!

Joe King
26th September 2010, 03:20 PM

Perhaps he just wants to run down those who dance in the street?

I mean, that guy was blocking traffic after all. :D

TheNocturnalEgyptian
26th September 2010, 03:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qO66Rmi1Mw&feature=related

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 03:39 PM
hey!! you guys are off topic!!

http://orenamram.co.il/forums/images/17.gif

Who Derailed My thread!!!??!!!

http://www.newsinferno.com/wp-includes/images/Train-Derail-3.jpg

Oh well....lol ;D

I don't care...lol

Fortyone
26th September 2010, 03:51 PM
No one ken, Percival showed up and the kickball tourney has begun! thats all. ;D

Ponce
26th September 2010, 04:21 PM
Nawwwwwww Percival lost the game even before he said anything..."The truth requires less words than the lies"

Desolation LineTrimmer
26th September 2010, 04:38 PM

No, no, no, little commissar. Ponce usually talks about himself. You are the one who always talks about Jews.

Dogman
26th September 2010, 04:58 PM

Man o man do I have a great deal for you! The perfect place that just started up.

Just go to and join.

http://goldsilver.freeforums.org/

Try it you may find a warm welcome!

;D

Fortyone
26th September 2010, 05:39 PM
Actually there is an entire subforum for percival there ;D

StackerKen
26th September 2010, 05:44 PM
And you guys would love to have Percy there wouldn't you Forty?

Neuro
26th September 2010, 05:46 PM
Actually there is an entire subforum for percival there ;D
It must be in the hierarchy above the heathen subforum. No?

BrewTech
26th September 2010, 05:54 PM

Ponce makes an aggressive point to criticize ZIONISM, not Jews, so get your facts straight, Perci...

and YES, I'm knowingly taking a troll's bait by responding to this post...

Ponce
26th September 2010, 05:56 PM
Ponce only talks about "himself?"..............hummmmmmmmm I like the idea hahahahahaahahahahahah ;D

Neuro
26th September 2010, 06:01 PM
As far as I could see you are also a member in good standing there..

StackerKen
27th September 2010, 04:29 AM

Yeah, So?

:)

Neuro
27th September 2010, 05:59 AM

Yeah, So?

'You guys' just sounds like you distance yourself from the forum... ;)

Anyway I wouldn't mind having percival over at the above forum, he is a top class shill... But I can only speak for myself...

StackerKen
27th September 2010, 05:45 PM

Yeah, So?

Anyway I wouldn't mind having percival over at the above forum, he is a top class shill... But I can only speak for myself...

Ok Neuro...Im glad I asked...Point taken...maybe I do distance myself from that forum. So? lol ;)

I Probably don't really belong there...and most of them probably don't really want me there.
But I joined cause I couldn't help but wonder what I might be missing by not reading over there ;D
I really though I would have been banned as a shill. :-\

Fortyone
27th September 2010, 06:24 PM

Yeah, So?

Ok Neuro...Im glad I asked...Point taken...maybe I do distance myself from that forum. So? lol ;)

I Probably don't really belong there...and most of them probably don't really want me there.
But I joined cause I couldn't help but wonder what I might be missing by not reading over there ;D
I really though I would have been banned as a shill. :-\

Why? we dont ban for shills, just disruptive posters. you acted like neither.

Fortyone
27th September 2010, 06:24 PM

Yeah, So?

actually he is quite entertaining!

MAGNES
27th September 2010, 06:27 PM
Ken, in general I agree with you,
about this forum and all that has happened.

As far as your OP, don't know why anyone
would have a problem with you, why personalize it ?

Your OP applies to this forum in general, I agree,
to and for everyone I believe, I'll sign my name
to that if it was written in general.

This is where we run into problems.
Thinking about the main problem on here.

"There are two kinds of people in this world:
People who just want to be left alone, and
People who won't leave them alone."
Gaillo's signature.

Response to Ken below,
don't know why you would mention them.
I wasn't thinking of them , but in general.
You are a good guy Ken. Never even on gim1
did everyone agree on everything, things got
nasty here even for me, I have never changed,
some did, doesn't bother me. I was mostly
thinking of main troll on here with Gaillo's sig.

StackerKen
27th September 2010, 06:36 PM
Thanks Magnes
It was about this board in general...I'd like to think we can discuss stuff and disagree and it doesn't have to get personal.

I don't wanna be in that second group of people in Gaillo's signature.

Should I leave Wildcard and Phoenix and the others alone there?

Or did that part of your post fly right over my head?

General of Darkness
27th September 2010, 06:44 PM
Sure, I don't hold any grudges on forums, but I do hold them in real life. As a pitbull I'll NEVER give the khazars a pass, NEVER, but that's not part of this thread. ;D

StackerKen
27th September 2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks for sharing General. :) You (or anyone) can say what ever they feel like saying on any of the threads I start.

I don't think anyone can fault you for your feelings about the khazars (whatever those are :-\)

Dang khazars >:(

Ponce
27th September 2010, 07:15 PM
Man oh man, for wanting "bygones be bygones" you people are sure keeping this tread alive.........I can only say that we will all be saying "sorry" till the end of days...............HEY NOT FUNNY, I am doing my share to keep this thread alive till the end of times hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

MAGNES
27th September 2010, 10:35 PM

Wow, I thought you were dead, and you surface today, of all days. ?

Mayhem was doing such a good job on his own, he copied your gun girl stick
you were bragging about on here, funny only after the fact.