PDA

View Full Version : Itsy Bitsy Spider

Playswithfire
27th September 2010, 06:19 PM
We found this guy in back just a few minutes ago. Usually when you see these wandering around it means rain is on the way. I'm not seeing any rain in the forecast though.

Dogman
27th September 2010, 06:22 PM
Cool! Have kept them as pets , If you do not piss them off they do not bite(fang) you. Feels weird to let them crawl
on you. ;D

Playswithfire
27th September 2010, 06:27 PM
Cool! Have kept them as pets , If you do not piss them off they do not bite(fang) you. Feels weird to let them crawl
on you. ;D

Ken asked me if I was going to pick it up. I said NO!

I'll pick up a snake though... LOL

zap
27th September 2010, 06:29 PM
Awww they don't mess with you, seems around here they start walking/migrating around this time every year. Aug /Sept.

ximmy
27th September 2010, 06:31 PM
I'd rather have those around than roaches... me hates roaches... nobody respects the mighty cockroach

Dogman
27th September 2010, 06:34 PM
on you. ;D

I have never picked one up directly by hand, what I do is lay my hand in front and direct it onto my hand and then the fun begins. I am always afraid if I picked one up with my fingers I would hurt it so I use a herding technique. ;D

Playswithfire
27th September 2010, 06:34 PM
Awww they don't mess with you, seems around here they start walking/migrating around this time every year. Aug /Sept.

You're right, and I just found out that they are forecasting rain. Yaaayy!!

zap
27th September 2010, 06:35 PM

You're right, and I just found out that they are forecasting rain. Yaaayy!!

whooo hoooooo ! its 95 out there right now >:(

Playswithfire
27th September 2010, 06:36 PM
I'd rather have those around than roaches... me hates roaches... nobody respects the mighty cockroach

I hate roaches too. House roaches. But.... I do have a couple rubber made containers full of giant roaches. I feed them to the Bearded Dragons and Frogs.

These roaches are cool though... ;D

Playswithfire
27th September 2010, 06:37 PM
on you. ;D

I have never picked one up directly by hand, what I do is lay my hand in front and direct it onto my hand and then the fun begins. I am always afraid if I picked one up with my fingers I would hurt it so I use a herding technique. ;D

You've picked up wild ones? Or pets?

Dogman
27th September 2010, 06:44 PM
Have never store bought any. All wild catch, had a female that lived for several years. Fed her crickets and cockroaches + other critters found. ;D

Playswithfire
27th September 2010, 06:47 PM
Heh, well, I think I'll pass on picking up a tarantula. I'm brave, but not that brave... LOL

StackerKen
27th September 2010, 06:47 PM
this one seemed pretty mean when I taunted him with a little stick...lol :)

ximmy
28th September 2010, 11:39 PM
spidey was a pretty good call on the rain...