PDA

View Full Version : Cyndi Steele's entire press conference 9-20-2010

General of Darkness
28th September 2010, 06:17 AM
WOW.

I hope this isn't a repost. ;)

http://www.krem.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-Watch-Cyndi-Steeles-entire-press-conference-103451424.html

keehah
28th September 2010, 07:03 AM
"My Husband is in jail for something he did not do. Plotted by the FBI informant Larry Farifax....
There is no reliable evidence that my husband committed any crime. Larry Fairfax, who committed the crimes, as supported by his admission to attaching a bomb to my car, in order to cover-up his theft of $45,000 in silver coins.
He came forward only when he knew Ed was catching on to his stealing.

...He [Larry Fairfax] allowed me drive 1,000 miles with a bomb under my car. Larry put the rest of Oregon, Idaho and Washington at the risk of a pipe bomb exploding."

http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/09/cyndi-steele-fbi-wants-to-silence-my-husband/

She said the federal government targeted her husband because of his history of defending the “politically incorrect” and ignored the criminal acts of Larry Fairfax, who federal agents say is a would-be-hit-man-turned-informant.

“The FBI refuses to do its job. They refused to properly prosecute Larry Fairfax,” Steele said. “They have failed to arrest and charge the unnamed accomplices of Larry Fairfax, and I’d like to know why.”…

Steele said Monday that Fairfax had performed maintenance work for her family since the late 1990s but had recently filed for bankruptcy. He approached the FBI about the supposed murder plot only after Edgar Steele realized Fairfax had stolen $45,000 in silver from his home, Steele said.

Eager to jail her husband, who gained international notoriety when he represented the Aryan Nations in the civil case that bankrupted the racist group, federal agents went along with the fraudulent scheme, she said.

She recently helped nurse him back to health after two aneurysms. She also emphasized that her husband recently helped pay her mother’s mortgage. “Ed has no motive to kill me, or us.”

Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan said Cyndi Steele’s press conference was “certainly within her rights.”

“I just know that we’re proceeding with our case as we believe is appropriate,” Whelan said.

Federal authorities have not publicly commented on a possible motive for the murder plot. Steele said she’s been told several reasons, none of which is true, she said.

Edgar Steele is incarcerated at the Spokane County Jail. His trial is set for November.

Fairfax is to plead guilty to two federal firearms charges in October. Cyndi Steele said he deserves to be charged with attempted murder for the pipe bomb discovered under her car on June 15.

Fairfax was arrested after auto shop employees found the device; the FBI said he spoke about it when he approached them about the murder plot. But Steele said she believes federal agents had known of the pipe bomb since a couple days before her husband’s arrest. She said she heard the word “bomb” mentioned multiple times on the recordings between Fairfax and her husband, but federal agents said they hadn’t heard it…. Steele said she won’t feel safe until Fairfax’s accomplices, including a man who federal agents say traveled with him to Oregon to check on the pipe bomb, are arrested.
http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/09/why-did-the-fbi-allow-the-idaho-pipe-bomber-free-reign/

Should Congress investigate whether an imminent public danger was created when the largest lethal pipe bomb ever seen by BATF&E was attached to a car and transported throughout numerous populated areas of Idaho, Washington and Oregon from May 28 to June 15, 2010?

Bigjon
28th September 2010, 11:54 PM
bump

hoarder
29th September 2010, 06:19 AM
Cyndi Steele sure gave the FBI a lot more slack than they deserve. Perhaps this is a good strategy because there probably is a minority of FBI agents who have a little integrity and there is no sense in alienating them.