PDA

View Full Version : so i go through the checkout line today...

chad
28th September 2010, 10:20 AM
seven 10 packs of soap
six packages of 10 pack lighters
six boxes of garbage bags
two cans of kerosene
two 4 packs of coleman propane
boxes of medical supply type stuff
toilet paper
bottles of aspirin
shitload of batteries
duct tape

lady says, "what, no groceries?" ;D

MNeagle
28th September 2010, 10:49 AM
Best to be ready with a quick reply: "Donation to XX" (red cross, salvation army, etc.)

keehah
28th September 2010, 11:54 AM
I'd let you through a checkout without comment. While it may look like you are building a toy bomb to indoctrinated sheeples, the shopping list also suggests you are then going to patch things up and clean up afterwards.

Our governments waste much money splitting such tasks up into two or more separate agencies. 8)

chad
28th September 2010, 02:41 PM
i told her i was stocking up the cabin for deer camp. next time i need to throw some tuna cans in there as a decoy.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
6th October 2010, 05:16 PM
Always pay cash for preps to avoid having a profile built. You can only buy so much kerosine and whatnot before someone starts to wonder. For this reason, I only use the store's own "discount card" when I pay. " I forgot mine today. Can I use the store's?" If they say no, then I don't take the discount.

big country
7th October 2010, 04:41 PM
Always pay cash for preps to avoid having a profile built. You can only buy so much kerosine and whatnot before someone starts to wonder. For this reason, I only use the store's own "discount card" when I pay. " I forgot mine today. Can I use the store's?" If they say no, then I don't take the discount.

At most stores you can get the discount card w/o filling out the paperwork that goes with it. I've done this at a few grocery stores w/o issue. I asked for a card, and then asked if I could fill out the paperwork at home and return it at a later date. I never returned the paperwork. Been using the card like that for 2 years now w/o issue. They can track that someone is buying that stuff, but if you always pay cash when you use that card they can't track it to you.

worth a try

willie pete
9th October 2010, 08:46 PM
^^^^ :lol

CrufflerJJ
10th October 2010, 02:30 PM
Gosh, I hope they don't profile me.......... We went to Wal Mart yesterday and bought 3 bags of Prairie Gold Montana Wheat and 4 boxes of Tampons.......

Hmmmmm....obviously you're stocking up a terrorist explosive drug lab. :oo-->

beefsteak
10th October 2010, 04:24 PM

At most stores you can get the discount card w/o filling out the paperwork that goes with it. I've done this at a few grocery stores w/o issue. I asked for a card, and then asked if I could fill out the paperwork at home and return it at a later date. I never returned the paperwork. Been using the card like that for 2 years now w/o issue. They can track that someone is buying that stuff, but if you always pay cash when you use that card they can't track it to you.

worth a try

Your post made me laff. My wife uses one of those instore discount grocery cards which I procured in another state. I filled it out as Al Capone, and listed my occupation as Bank Robber. They tore off the form part they wanted, and handed me the card, which I then gave to her. She now gets thanked as Mrs. Capone everytime she buys groceries. The checkout clerk just reads the name on the printed out receipt as they hand it to here, and that's all there is to it.
And we laff everytime she comes out of that store now that we're back home. ;D