PDA

View Full Version : What have you actually treated and or curred with colloidal silver?

Hillbilly
29th September 2010, 03:06 PM
My Dad curred a wart with some colloidal silver salve. I have read of it's many benefits. What else have you actually seen curred or treated?

Shami-Amourae
30th September 2010, 04:36 PM
I tried it before and didn't notice any difference. It may not have worked since from my understanding Colloidal Silver kills bacteria, so if your condition relates to bacteria it MIGHT work, but I'm not certain (I worry it might be placebo too, but I'm still open minded.) I will say if you want an effective cure-all try raw/unfiltered apple cider vinegar (preferably Bragg.) I cured my acid reflux with that.

Hillbilly
1st October 2010, 07:35 AM
I tried it before and didn't notice any difference. It may not have worked since from my understanding Colloidal Silver kills bacteria, so if your condition relates to bacteria it MIGHT work, but I'm not certain (I worry it might be placebo too, but I'm still open minded.) I will say if you want an effective cure-all try raw/unfiltered apple cider vinegar (preferably Bragg.) I cured my acid reflux with that.

Apple Cider Vinegar is good stuff. I've been taking it for years.

Thanks

kregener
1st October 2010, 07:45 AM
The real benefit of ingesting colloidal silver is that it boosts your immune system so that you DO NOT GET the ailments in the first place.

MUCH better than waiting until you get sick and allowing your..."doctor"...prescribe you chemical antibiotics.

uranian
9th October 2010, 06:22 AM
About 3 weeks back, I had a really bad throat infection, to the point that I couldn't speak. After a week or so of that, I finally gave in and visited a doctor (first time in over a decade), she gave me antibiotics, within around 3 to 4 days I was getting better.

About a week ago, the same infection came back. I am taking it as a strong suggestion from my body to stop smoking, which I've done. I was going to go to the doctor yesterday to get some more antibiotics, but remembered that I had a bottle of CS that I'd made months ago (and overcooked, so have been slightly paranoid about aggryia, but having read some more yesterday, that seems to be just propaganda), so I finished it off over the day, perhaps 50ml. I woke today to find the infection 75% gone, and as the day progresses it's getting better. This was by far the worst throat infection I've ever had, and I've found that not only does the CS work, it's much more quickly effective than antibiotics.

Making some more later today :)

madfranks
9th October 2010, 12:27 PM
I know they used to put a silver dollar over a newborn baby's belly button after they severed the umbilical cord to keep it from getting infected, and in the old days of boxing if you got cut under the eye they'd rub a silver dollar on the cut.

palani
9th October 2010, 04:55 PM
I know they used to put a silver dollar over a newborn baby's belly button after they severed the umbilical cord to keep it from getting infected, and in the old days of boxing if you got cut under the eye they'd rub a silver dollar on the cut.

Not to mention silver nitrate drops in a newborn babies eyes. Guards against diseases picked up in the journey down the birth canal.

Hillbilly
10th October 2010, 01:37 AM
I've been thinking of picking up a bottle of the spray for cold and flu season. After reading your post I think I will.

Thanks

About 3 weeks back, I had a really bad throat infection, to the point that I couldn't speak. After a week or so of that, I finally gave in and visited a doctor (first time in over a decade), she gave me antibiotics, within around 3 to 4 days I was getting better.

About a week ago, the same infection came back. I am taking it as a strong suggestion from my body to stop smoking, which I've done. I was going to go to the doctor yesterday to get some more antibiotics, but remembered that I had a bottle of CS that I'd made months ago (and overcooked, so have been slightly paranoid about aggryia, but having read some more yesterday, that seems to be just propaganda), so I finished it off over the day, perhaps 50ml. I woke today to find the infection 75% gone, and as the day progresses it's getting better. This was by far the worst throat infection I've ever had, and I've found that not only does the CS work, it's much more quickly effective than antibiotics.

uranian
11th October 2010, 01:47 PM

i've read that roman soldiers used to put a silver coin in their water to keep it good, too.

the kit (http://www.atlasnova.com/ColloidalSilverStarterKit.htm) i used to make CS is really simple, actually from a GIM member, who offered advice back then. i am glad to have had confirmation that the stuff works! i've got another 5 liters of distilled water on the way now, should be enough to last me years. worth getting some 9v rechargeable batteries if you plan on making your own.

Serpo
22nd October 2010, 10:43 PM
I've been thinking of picking up a bottle of the spray for cold and flu season. After reading your post I think I will.

Thanks

Good for colds ect ,it seems to help clear them up quicker

I think it works by interfering with the reproductive system of the infecting virus,bacteria or fungi