PDA

View Full Version : Saw a burka today

zap
1st October 2010, 08:56 PM
Well I got to see my first ever Burka today, I guess I don't get out enough. It was in JC Pennys today, a real live Irabian/ lady wearing a black burka, toooo weird, she had, I guess her husband and little boy with her, Just weird, I see lots and lots of Mexicans, I rarely see a black person around here much less a real live Burka lady.

Glass
1st October 2010, 11:16 PM
weird you should mention this. I saw 3 ladies(?) last sunday when I was out cycling. They were walking through a local park. Full black covering. 1st time I've seen this. Was a bit strange to see. Not that I mind. Strange thing is this park is very popular bbq/picnic place but it is about 90% imigrants who enjoy the park. locals seem like they can't be bothered to get out and enjoy the place.

zap
2nd October 2010, 01:46 AM
I thought is was scary, kinda creepy to me, maybe if they wore pretty colors it wouldn't be so.

Fortyone
3rd October 2010, 09:43 AM
Zap,do you secretly want one? :ROFL:

zap
3rd October 2010, 09:47 AM
It was really weird, spooky, and scary. But I don't think they would be so scary looking if they had pretty colors, like belly dancers, and hell no I ain't scared to show my face or my hair.

Dogman
3rd October 2010, 09:53 AM
I thought is was scary, kinda creepy to me, maybe if they wore pretty colors it wouldn't be so.

Sort of like this? ;D

Desolation LineTrimmer
3rd October 2010, 10:03 AM
It was really weird, spooky, and scary. But I don't think they would be so scary looking if they had pretty colors, like belly dancers, and hell no I ain't scared to show my face or my hair.

The full burka is creepy. Head-scarves, not creepy. The whole burka spectacle is a conscious threatening gesture on the part of these foreigners.

Horn
3rd October 2010, 10:03 AM
Still more evidence of world conversion to Islam by the yr. 2525.

Eyebone
3rd October 2010, 10:09 AM
The thing is, when they are in the full getup you can't tell if thats a woman or a man, like a total disguise.

It could be a woman or it could be a guy with a bomb vest.

Glass
3rd October 2010, 04:57 PM
The thing is, when they are in the full getup you can't tell if thats a woman or a man, like a total disguise.

It could be a woman or it could be a guy with a bomb vest.

What you mean it could be CIA? Man that's scary.

illumin19
3rd October 2010, 06:37 PM
The "burka" does look a little "ninja" like and I hadn't seen one in person till I went to Magic MOuntain........seems like the public didn't even notice though.....or care.

Still more evidence of world conversion to Islam by the yr. 2525.

Maybe.....so you see a trend do you? The Qur'an mentions something of the sort.