PDA

View Full Version : A Place under the Sun - Eco Settlements - XL Report on RT TV

Glass
6th October 2010, 07:47 PM
I watched this on their streaming page just a little while ago. This is so what I want to do. I have been poking around the land laws down here in Australia we have some possessory title laws for land alienated prior to 1875...whatever that is. 12 years and it's yours. There is also a Free Homestead title which I am looking into. I need some time to go harrass the land titles office which is way at the other end of town. I think I'd need a few days down there poking about

My ideal would be aquaponics and in one of the European places they visit they are doing something like that but mainly for water purification. Very inspiring to me anyways. I know some of you are living self sufficiently already. My small town house lot is growing as much as I can fit in but I just want more....space and options. 2 years into having preps and I'm still too reliant on the system etc. I want out.

I just see how wholesome and healthy everyone is and the kids just seem to love it. I don't have kids but I remember the small farm I was lucky enough to spend a lot of time on for 4 or 5 years as I turned teenaged.

Enjoy: http://rt.com/About_Us/Programmes/XL_Reports/2010-10-06/599875.html