PDA

View Full Version : Judge in Michigan: Obamacare is Constitutional w/ Judge Napolitano

Apparition
8th October 2010, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUyNHYMTG8

palani
8th October 2010, 04:04 PM
Why would there be any doubt as to the constitutionality? I have personally read the 14th amendment, each word, some of them twice and it does not say the government cannot implement a healthcare plan for its own slaves. Income tax is constitutional as well.

Apparition
8th October 2010, 04:36 PM
Why would there be any doubt as to the constitutionality? I have personally read the 14th amendment, each word, some of them twice and it does not say the government cannot implement a healthcare plan for its own slaves. Income tax is constitutional as well.

The ignorant and corrupt political system has broadened and distorted certain words or phrases in the U.S. Constitution, and built cases on them, to the point at which the true meaning has become a joke.

As a result, we live in a tyrannical country whose government knows no bounds whatsoever.

Perhaps the only solution to this garbage is an economic collapse, revolution, and cleansing if possible.

palani
8th October 2010, 04:42 PM
The ignorant and corrupt political system has broadened and distorted certain words or phrases in the U.S. Constitution, and built cases on them, to the point at which the true meaning has become a joke.
Amendments perform the function of amending. No one ever told lawmakers that they can throw the baby out with the bathwater. We are fortunate that these politicians continue to give lip service to oaths and the entire system of corrupt government has been made voluntary. If there is a trespass then it is always accompanied by a remedy.

Perhaps the only solution to this garbage is an economic collapse, revolution, and cleansing if possible.
I don't see this as necessary. Learn to stand on your own two feet and figure out what rights you have under the 14th amendment and you will quickly figure out a remedy to make it go away (hint ... 15 Stat 249).

Face it. If you simply decide to rebel you will quickly find yourself back in the same condition as before quickly. If you aren't prepared to change the eigenvalues and eigenvectors then you will have done nothing to change the SYSTEM.