PDA

View Full Version : Endless Soap Opera. I need a vacation. From GIM1 to eternity!

RJB
11th October 2010, 07:56 PM
God help us (That was a prayer).

This is worse than a bad soap opera. Characters we thought were dead, resurrect as sock puppets. One is rumored to be lurking in the boiler room right now waiting to bring this forum down. I'm waiting for a sock puppet named Darth Vader to pop up and tell me that he's my real father.

There are splits. Splits from splits. With everyone being a suspected triple secret quadruple double agent. People claiming to want to quit. People who quit and return. It's like the fricken X-Files. No one dies. We're all immortal.

There are white nationalists who get along with a few people of color on the forum. A stalinist who may or may not come back. The shape shifting Percival who may be anyone. Hell, I may become pocessed and turn into him. A life boat raft floating around if you want to escape and get thrown back.

Someone complains about banning, goes to another forum and bans everyone else. Then we have people who supposedly hate that group, yet go over there and hang out anyway until they get banned and then we get another long thread.

We have trials-- no seriously, we have "real" trials.

I'm looking forward to Zap and Philo getting married by Rev. Gold Duck live in the chatroom. I'm looking forward to the wedding so I can look forward to the predictable divorce a few minutes later.

All the while we read that TS will HTF Tomorrow. Or is it the day after that.... Or the day after that?

There is no end.

Trinity
11th October 2010, 08:01 PM
There is no end.

The End Is Near.

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:02 PM
The End Is Near.
That's the best news I've heard in a while.

Gaillo
11th October 2010, 08:03 PM
Sweet synopsis! ;D

zap
11th October 2010, 08:04 PM
When pigs fly ! ;D

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:06 PM
I think that it is safe to say that 2010 has been a drama filled year starting with the death of GIM1 (R.I.P.) and ending with the creation of the "lifeboat" known as Site 41. Oops!!! The year is not over yet. Who knows what more drama is in store for GSUS?

As for Zap and Philo getting "married"..............They better get a prenup because the "divorce" could get very ugly WHEN it occurs. :D

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:08 PM
As for Zap and Philo getting "married"..............They better get a prenup because the "divorce" could get very ugly WHEN it occurs. :D

Who gets to post in the General Discussion section verses restricted to the preps section would be a biggie.

Liquid
11th October 2010, 08:09 PM
Then we have people who supposedly hate that group, yet go over there and hang out anyway until they get banned and then we get another long thread.

I plead guilty to this. ;D

Life really is one big lesson to be learned, that includes forums. That also should include thank you's to the folks that have patience, for those of us learning those lessons.

Nice post RJB. A good one to take forward.

AndreaGail
11th October 2010, 08:10 PM
i suppose this is the drama that the webbots saw coming for 2010

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:12 PM
And on top of this drama, I start this thread.

Add your own drama folks or make suggestions to bring more drama for our community.

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:12 PM

Who gets to post in the General Discussion section verses restricted to the preps section would be a biggie.

Good point. That might be a big cause for divorce if they cannot reach an agreement on that. Zap better get a very good divorce attorney. :D

zap
11th October 2010, 08:13 PM
No I'll take it all or none ! :D No splitting of the proceeds.

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:15 PM

Add your own drama folds or make suggestion to add more drama for our community.

Maybe there should be an award for GSUS Attention Whore of the Year.

:ROFL:

Dogman
11th October 2010, 08:15 PM
I think that it is safe to say that 2010 has been a drama filled year starting with the death of GIM1 (R.I.P.) and ending with the creation of the "lifeboat" known as Site 41. Oops!!! The year is not over yet. Who knows what more drama is in store for GSUS?

Hells bells
They would kill each other before a divorce could even happen, wild card would last just a nanosecond longer.
:mad :boom :box :whip :CS
If it came to betting who would still be standing my money goes to Zap. :lol

sirgonzo420
11th October 2010, 08:16 PM

Add your own drama folds or make suggestion to add more drama for our community.

I'm currently on trial at site 41 where they keep taunting me to post in my defense (although my account is restricted from doing so).

LOL.

I hope I can sleep tonight!

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:17 PM
Maybe there should be an award for GSUS Attention Whore of the Year.

Brilliant!

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:17 PM

Hells bells
They would kill each other before a divorce could even happen, wild card would last just a nanosecond longer.
:mad :boom :box :whip :CS
If it came to betting who would still be standing my money goes to Zap. :lol

Yeah Zap would beat Philo hands down.

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:18 PM
I'm currently on trial at site 41 where they keep taunting me to post in my defense (although my account is restricted from doing so).

LOL.

You will stand trial again on this thread. After I finish this beer...

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:20 PM

LOL.

I think it is safe to say that the kangaroo court at site 41 already found you guilty. I think that you were guilty before the "trial" even started. Just my gut feeling telling me this.

k-os
11th October 2010, 08:21 PM
i suppose this is the drama that the webbots saw coming for 2010

You nailed it! :ROFL:

sirgonzo420
11th October 2010, 08:22 PM

LOL.

I think it is safe to say that the kangaroo court at site 41 already found you guilty. I think that you were guilty before the "trial" even started. Just my gut feeling telling me this.

Oh, you're absolutely right about that!

General of Darkness
11th October 2010, 08:22 PM
There are white nationalists who get along with a few people of color on the forum.

I do take issue with this because being a white nationalist doesn't make you a racist just because you work in the interests of your own race. ;)

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:24 PM
No I'll take it all or none ! :D No splitting of the proceeds.

If I were you Zap, then I would get the best divorce attorney that money can buy in order to "take it all". If you do not have the best divorce attorney, then big bad Philo will take everything and you will end up with nothing. The GSUS community does not want to see you destitute. Who would take you in if Philo won everything in the divorce?

:D

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:25 PM
I do take issue with this because being a white nationalist doesn't make you a racist just because you work in the interests of your own race. ;)
True. But I'm going for pure drama.

BTW I'm thanking everyone who posts on this thread whether I agree or not.

sirgonzo420
11th October 2010, 08:27 PM

Oh go fuck yourself!

;D

(kidding)

Gaillo
11th October 2010, 08:28 PM
The more I think about all of this (Site 41, SirGonzo420's "trial", etc.) the more I draw a parallel to the frat house initiation scenes in "Animal House" - the somber proceedings going on over there while they weigh the serious matter of SirGonzo420's fate by dim candlelight, in the hallowed crypt between ass paddlings... Meanwhile we are over here at the "other" frat partying like there's no tomorrow - posting away at how absurd it all is between drinks... ;D

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:29 PM
I just remembered one little detail in the midst of all of this drama.................Silver is at $23.00 and Gold is at $1350.00. Did anybody noticed that small detail? Just sayin'.

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:30 PM
Oh go f*ck yourself!

;D

(kidding)

A thank you and a positive karma are in your future.

BTW I judge you guilty of crimes against the internet.

k-os
11th October 2010, 08:31 PM
I am only posting this because RJB is giving out free thanks, just for participating. ;D

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:32 PM
I am only posting this because RJB is giving out free thanks, just for participating. ;D
This post was devoid of any drama and will not get a thanks.

sirgonzo420
11th October 2010, 08:33 PM
There are white nationalists who get along with a few people of color on the forum.

I hear that, brother!

k-os
11th October 2010, 08:33 PM

Fuck you.

Does that qualify?

Liquid
11th October 2010, 08:35 PM
The more I think about all of this (Site 41, SirGonzo420's "trial", etc.) the more I draw a parallel to the frat house initiation scenes in "Animal House" - the somber proceedings going on over there while they weigh the serious matter of SirGonzo420's fate by dim candlelight, in the hallowed crypt between ass paddlings... Meanwhile we are over here at the "other" frat partying like there's no tomorrow - posting away at how absurd it all is between drinks... ;D

LMAO, I have nothing to add, except that I enjoyed a very nice moment of laughter from this post.

willie pete
11th October 2010, 08:35 PM

Oh go f*ck yourself!

;D

(kidding)

Well SG420....I hope you have adequate council with your trial... ;D, and you don't end up with a new "neck-tie"..... :D

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4020/noosej.jpg

sirgonzo420
11th October 2010, 08:37 PM

LOL!

RJB
11th October 2010, 08:37 PM
I notice I got 2 smites since starting this thread. That's my reward for preaching the truth so bluntly. Many are offended. I will start a new forum GIM/GSUS2.5.com and ban all you motherfuckers!

Actually, I think I'll turn in for the night. Toodle loo.

k-os
11th October 2010, 08:39 PM
I notice I got 2 smites since starting this thread. That's my reward for preaching the truth so bluntly. Many are offended. I will start a new forum GIM/GSUS2.5.com and ban all you motherf*ckers!

It really irks me when someone with < 200 smites bitches about smites. Check out my smite count, then get back to me.

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:39 PM

f*ck you.

Does that qualify?

I think that qualifies as a drama post but I think that points will be deducted since the words "f*ck you" is not that original and had been overused.

General of Darkness
11th October 2010, 08:43 PM
I notice I got 2 smites since starting this thread. That's my reward for preaching the truth so bluntly. Many are offended. I will start a new forum GIM/GSUS2.5.com and ban all you motherf*ckers!

It really irks me when someone with < 200 smites bitches about smites. Check out my smite count, then get back to me.

lol now you've got one more. :plll

zap
11th October 2010, 08:44 PM
I just gave you a applaud ! ;D

StackerKen
11th October 2010, 08:45 PM

LMAO, I have nothing to add, except that I enjoyed a very nice moment of laughter from this post.

So the trials Are a joke? They are just trying to be funny?
Now it makes sense :D

Good one 41!
:lol

sirgonzo420
11th October 2010, 08:47 PM

Good one 41!

Ken, I'm not sure if I should be talking to such a hardened criminal as yourself:
http://goldsilver.freeforums.org/stackerken-t397.html

Fortyone
Post subject: Stackerken
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 pm
Site Admin

INDICTMENT

Defendant: StackerKen

Tribunal Presiding Judge: Fortyone

Tribunal Assistant Judge: wildcard

Tribunal Panel Members:none

Prosecutor: Thought Criminal

Defense Counsel: none

CHARGE: Disruption and Sedition

FACTS: On Saturday, September 25, 2010, StackerKen knowingly and willingly posted the thread "please don't let the haters break up this group" at the forum http://www.gold-silver.us. In so doing, StackerKen adhered to the enemies of this forum, goldsilver.freeforums.org, as well as the enemies of the people of the united States of America, giving them aid & comfort, by bearing false witness against the administration and membership of goldsilver.freeforums.org. The term "haters" is a derogatory, Orwellian term utilized by bona fide enemies of the people of the united States of America and Christian civilization, and its use is done so without ignorance of its political purpose.

Also later,Ken also started a disruptive post on this forum concerning Book a non-member from GSUS, questioning his personal integrity and in which ,attempting to start argument between members of this forum.

Previously He also started a thread called "Who Is Fortyone" on GSUS with the sole purpose of creating a witch hunt atmosphere towards the Administrator and founder of this forum ,which was countered with facts and answers.

I feel that Stackerken is an undesirable member of this forum and act within the Executive order policy of this forum by removing his account. 41
VERDICT: GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

PENALTY: ACCOUNT DELETION

Yikes!

StackerKen
11th October 2010, 08:49 PM
:oo-->

k-os
11th October 2010, 08:52 PM
OMG, "haters" is a derogatory term? You don't say!

Too funny!

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:54 PM

Good one 41!

Ken, I'm not sure if I should be talking to such a hardened criminal as yourself:

Fortyone
Site Admin

INDICTMENT

FACTS: On Saturday, September 25, 2010, StackerKen knowingly and willingly posted the thread "please don't let the haters break up this group" at the forum http://www.gold-silver.us. In so doing, StackerKen adhered to the enemies of this forum, goldsilver.freeforums.org, as well as the enemies of the people of the united States of America, giving them aid & comfort, by bearing false witness against the administration and membership of goldsilver.freeforums.org. The term "haters" is a derogatory, Orwellian term utilized by bona fide enemies of the people of the united States of America and Christian civilization, and its use is done so without ignorance of its political purpose.

Also later,Ken also started a disruptive post on this forum concerning Book a non-member from GSUS, questioning his personal integrity and in which ,attempting to start argument between members of this forum.

Previously He also started a thread called "Who Is Fortyone" on GSUS with the sole purpose of creating a witch hunt atmosphere towards the Administrator and founder of this forum ,which was countered with facts and answers.

I feel that Stackerken is an undesirable member of this forum and act within the Executive order policy of this forum by removing his account. 41

Yikes!

The kangaroo court at site 41 has spoken.

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 08:58 PM
:oo-->

Stacker, I know that you already know this but you were "guilty" on "all counts" well before your "trial" started.

zap
11th October 2010, 09:06 PM
Ken I didn't know you were such a troublemaker. If I would have known in time I would have put in a plea for you friend. :D

willie pete
11th October 2010, 09:07 PM

Good one 41!

Kenster...you should've dropped a dime and called..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHqebO8aAc4

Cebu_4_2
11th October 2010, 09:14 PM
Phillo is a good friend, hope she will return soonly.

1970 silver art
11th October 2010, 09:17 PM

Good one 41!

Kenster...you should've dropped a dime and called..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHqebO8aAc4

Since Stacker was guilty before the trial even started, then Perry Mason (or any lawyer) would have been useless and would not have been able to "acquit" Stacker of the "counts" against him. :(

StackerKen
11th October 2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks Guys and Zap :)

You know, I honestly don't give a crap about being banned from that site. I really don't

I think I just joined there because I am nosey (curious) and like to add my 2 cents sometimes.

I don't want to be somewhere where I am not wanted anyhow.
and I didn't plan on posting there as much as I did...So its a good thing that they banned me after all.
;D

Joe King
11th October 2010, 09:53 PM
The kangaroo court at site 41 has spoken.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5460/kangaroos.jpg

Book
11th October 2010, 10:08 PM
Then we have people who supposedly hate that group, yet go over there and hang out anyway until they get banned and then we get another long thread...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/08/10/alg_neal_face_in_crowd.jpg

...to return here and claim that they were totally all innocent and practically raped by the big boys over there...lol.

:D

Mouse
11th October 2010, 10:22 PM
This is a really stupid thread and if you people don't stop it, I AM GOING TO QUIT GSUS! I will take my red truck and I WILL GO HOME! I might go to kitco, as it seems a really well moderated, kind of free sort of place.

This forum is not supposed to be about drama. I will leave if all you racist sockmonkey conspirators continue to post about drama.

I am not kidding! I have had it over to there with this crap.

Olmstein
11th October 2010, 10:23 PM

lol now you've got one more. :plll

So do you. :)

Olmstein
11th October 2010, 10:29 PM

Fortyone
Site Admin

INDICTMENT

Yikes!

Yikes, indeed. I've taken a break for a few days, so I must have missed all that drama.

That "trial" reminds me of 'Lord of the Flies'. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Flies)

Horn
12th October 2010, 02:05 AM
All ya alls on crazy pills.

1970 silver art
12th October 2010, 03:43 AM
All ya alls on crazy pills.

I am just a normal person that is a little bit eccentric. I do not take crazy pills because the crazy pills are for the GSUS lunatics. I do not qualify as a GSUS lunatic because I am more of a sheeple person that, at best, is only half awake. :)

cedarchopper
12th October 2010, 03:47 AM

Good one 41!

Fortyone
Site Admin

INDICTMENT

Yikes!

What a bunch of self important piss ants. Good god!

uranian
12th October 2010, 05:43 AM
recommended reading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_Found_in_a_Bathtub):

Set in the distant future, Memoirs Found in a Bathtub is the horrifying first-hand account of a bureaucratic agent trapped deep within the subterranean bowels of a vast underground military complex. In a Kafkaesque maelstrom of terrifying confusion and utter insanity, this man must attempt to follow his mission directives of conducting an "on-the-spot investigation. Verify. Search. Destroy. Incite. Inform. Over and out. On the nth day nth hour sector n subsector n rendezvous with N."

The narrator inhabits a paranoid dystopia where nothing is as it seems, chaos seems to rule all events, and everyone is deeply suspicious of every one else. In danger of losing his mind, our protagonist starts keeping a diary, and it is this diary which details only a few days in his life that is ultimately found by a future society and given the title Notes from the Neogene. Memoirs Found in a Bathtub is this distant voice from the past, this Notes from the Neogene.

actually all of Lem's stuff is great, and this thread is highly entertaining.

DMac
12th October 2010, 06:23 AM
You drama queens need to spend more time hunting for silver at yard sales or canning or something! Get a hobby!

Bullion_Bob
12th October 2010, 07:55 AM
All I can say is if you're bouncing posts off sock puppet accounts, your psychological health has been significanly compromised, and your life is headed in a really lousy direction.

Try and figure out how you got to this point. You will need this info to get back to your previous state of mental health.

It won't be easy, but it is possibile.

Awoke
12th October 2010, 08:16 AM
What is "Site 41"?

sirgonzo420
12th October 2010, 08:28 AM
What is "Site 41"?

It's a site that fortyone started originally as a "backup" to this site.

Philo, fred, wildcard and zap post there, and wildcard and fred are mods. That's about it.

I don't have a link handy, but I'm sure there is a link here somewhere.

DMac
12th October 2010, 08:32 AM
What is "Site 41"?

http://goldsilver.freeforums.org/

Libertarian_Guard
12th October 2010, 08:36 AM
What is "Site 41"?

http://goldsilver.freeforums.org/

No that's not it.

www.miniminds.com

Awoke
12th October 2010, 10:24 AM
So why is it called Site 41?

gunDriller
12th October 2010, 10:39 AM
there's always

http://live.ripcurl.com/PortugalLiveGB.html

sirgonzo420
12th October 2010, 11:02 AM
So why is it called Site 41?

Because it is a SITE started by a member named FORTYONE.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
12th October 2010, 11:22 AM
I apparently have not been paying attention, because I have very little clue what anybody is talking about.

Awoke
12th October 2010, 11:22 AM
http://www.thinksafetysigns.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/doh-homer-simpson.jpg

FunnyMoney
12th October 2010, 11:28 AM

.... No one dies. We're all immortal.

Somebody already did give their farewells on one of the forums, they were at the very end of their time here in this world. I read the thread and if I remember correctly it was less than a year ago.

Others have passed away and we received word by way of posts by other members who knew them in real life (not just as anonymous Internet handles).

I think the anonymous Internet postings (sometimes following articles posted on the Internet but more often on the "freedom" forum threads) are leading the way in terms of "truth" media.

I believe that nearly 100% of what you see coming out of the MSM, and most of what comes from the well known pundits (even a lot of what comes from the supposed "Liberty lover" pundits) is either: a deception or a distraction.

Granted, a lot of what goes on within our forum here at GSUS and even what went on during the period just before the demise at GIM1 is also a deception or a distraction. But that said, a reader who DTODD and is also willing to spend the time and investigate and read materials outside the Internet forums, usually gathers knowledge far far beyond what the status quo system would normally allow.

Sometimes that knowledge is very useful, sometimes it is even spiritual in nature. I believe that knowledge is power, so I would not negate the significance and importance of the GSUS forum or any free open discussion anonymous venue.

Dogman
12th October 2010, 11:36 AM

.... No one dies. We're all immortal.

Somebody already did give their farewells on one of the forums, they were at the very end of their time here in this world. I read the thread and if I remember correctly it was less than a year ago.

Others have passed away and we received word by way of posts by other members who knew them in real life (not just as anonymous Internet handles).

I think the anonymous Internet postings (sometimes following articles posted on the Internet but more often on the "freedom" forum threads) are leading the way in terms of "truth" media.

I believe that nearly 100% of what you see coming out of the MSM, and most of what comes from the well known pundits (even a lot of what comes from the supposed "Liberty lover" pundits) is either: a deception or a distraction.

Granted, a lot of what goes on within our forum here at GSUS and even what went on during the period just before the demise at GIM1 is also a deception or a distraction. But that said, a reader who DTODD and is also willing to spend the time and investigate and read materials outside the Internet forums, usually gathers knowledge far far beyond what the status quo system would normally allow.

Sometimes that knowledge is very useful, sometimes it is even spiritual in nature. I believe that knowledge is power, so I would not negate the significance and importance of the GSUS forum or any free open discussion anonymous venue.

Just a tad more than a year. Trying to remember his name, he used the same one on another forum , Cancer I think?

1970 silver art
12th October 2010, 12:16 PM
You drama queens need to spend more time hunting for silver at yard sales or canning or something! Get a hobby!

Creating drama on an internet forum is considered a hobby. ;D

RJB
12th October 2010, 05:42 PM
Besides having a few beers last night, the reason why I posted this thread came from trying to explain to my wife all the little intricasies since the demise of GIM. You try explaining everything to someone who has never been here about the discovery of masons running a conspiracy oriented forum, to all the splits, to the accusations against Mayhem, to all the different highly opinionated people who somehow get along some of the time.

Mostly what I wrote was as if someone from the outside looked into our circle. I didn't mean offense at anyone (and I'm not apologizing either to anyone who was :D ) Like the bit about WN, I mostly wrote it from my wife's point of view.

The posters on these forums opened my eyes and brought me knowledge of why my gut was in knots. I knew something was wrong but not what, who, how, or why. For that, I'm thankful. But every now and then I have to take a step back and laugh. We are an interesting group.

Thanks to all of you.

StackerKen
12th October 2010, 06:12 PM

Creating drama on an internet forum is considered a hobby. ;D

Awoke
13th October 2010, 10:06 AM
Besides having a few beers last night, the reason why I posted this thread came from trying to explain to my wife all the little intricasies since the demise of GIM. You try explaining everything to someone who has never been here about the discovery of masons running a conspiracy oriented forum, to all the splits, to the accusations against Mayhem, to all the different highly opinionated people who somehow get along some of the time.

Mostly what I wrote was as if someone from the outside looked into our circle. I didn't mean offense at anyone (and I'm not apologizing either to anyone who was :D ) Like the bit about WN, I mostly wrote it from my wife's point of view.

The posters on these forums opened my eyes and brought me knowledge of why my gut was in knots. I knew something was wrong but not what, who, how, or why. For that, I'm thankful. But every now and then I have to take a step back and laugh. We are an interesting group.

Thanks to all of you.

That post belongs in Wildcard's "Lovefest" thread!

|--0--|

illumin19
13th October 2010, 11:28 AM
I used to like coming to this forum and GIM (original) to converse about issues and give and take some good info, debates and what not.......now I just come here for the drama!

Good thread RJB

uranian
13th October 2010, 01:13 PM
We are an interesting group.

agreed! from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCojY0JVPvw

to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&feature=related

(that's not intended as some anti-US jibe, more an entertaining take on education, i love the woman who when asked for a country that starts with U says utopia!)

cedarchopper
13th October 2010, 01:18 PM
We are an interesting group.

agreed! from

(that's not intended as some anti-US jibe, more an entertaining take on education, i love the woman who when asked for a country that starts with U says utopia!)

Utopia is a well known town in Texas...maybe she was just confused about the country, county thing :]

uranian
13th October 2010, 01:22 PM
the guy who didn't know how many sides are on a triangle will remain with me.

zap
13th October 2010, 01:23 PM
I had to google Sui Lanka I thought it was part of India, but didn't know it was an island 50 miles away.
So I would have been close .

uranian
13th October 2010, 01:26 PM
i'll never quite forget the person who thought that norway was the capital of sweden when i ordered something from over the pond a few years back.

k-os
13th October 2010, 03:24 PM
That video makes me feel brilliant.

Awoke
13th October 2010, 07:10 PM
My God, that video is embarrassing to watch.

Here is a funny one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo