PDA

View Full Version : Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS)

DMac
14th October 2010, 01:45 PM
I have little doubt this technology has surpassed the teevee delivery systems (although they are still in use) and is also being implemented via cell/radio style towers.

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) & the All-Digital TV Broadcast Signal: Connection? (http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/subliminal-programming-ssss-technology/)

since first hearing of it last spring, I’ve had a deepening sense of foreboding – an unnamed dread of the upcoming shift to an all-digital television broadcast signal, scheduled to occur in February 2009. Now, I believe, that nameless dread may have a name, after all.

The Department of Defense calls it Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), and it also goes by the name of S-quad or Squad. In the private sector, the technology goes by the name of Silent Subliminal Presentation System and the technology has also been released to certain corporate vendors who have attached catchy brand names like BrainSpeak Silent Subliminals to their own SSSS-based products.

Whatever you call it, SSSS is a technology that uses subliminal programming that is carried over Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) broadcast waves, planting inaudible messages directly into the subconscious human mind.

Perfected more than twenty years ago by the Department of Defense and battlefield-tested upon unwitting Iraqi soldiers serving in the army of Saddam Hussein in the Gulf War during 1991, SSSS is a sinister weapon that may have been been developed for a specific mission: the total subjugation of the American people.

Whether SSSS is coupled with the new all-digital TV signal as its means of delivery into the minds of an unsuspecting U.S. populace or not, it can be deployed by many different devices, including HAARP and GWEN towers, which would effectively blanket the entire nation at once. In fact, Judy Wall says that “there is evidence that the US Government has plans to extend the range of this technology to envelop all peoples, all countries. This can be accomplished, is being accomplished, by utilising the nearly completed HAARP project for overseas areas and the GWEN network now in place in the US. The US Government denies all this.”

But the most insidious aspect of SSSS is that it is completely undetectable by those being targeted. Because it delivers its subliminal programming directly to the human brain via the auditory sense at frequencies that humans are incapable of perceiving as sound, there is no defense against it. Everyone on the planet is equally susceptible to mind control via SSSS and there isn’t any escape from it, as the UHF waves can be transmitted over very long distances from remotely located sources and will pass through walls and other objects as if they are not there. UHF is the frequency (100mhz) that has been used for television and radio broadcasting for as long as these media have existed. SSSS is designed to utilize UHF as a carrier wave.

Even more insidious, though, is the fact that, coupled with the use of supercomputers, an individual’s unique electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns can be digitally altered and then stored for rebroadcast via digital UHF. According to Judy Wall, editor and publisher of Resonance, the newsletter of the Bioelectromagnetics Special Interest Group, these computer-enhanced EEGs “can identify and isolate the brain’s low-amplitude ‘emotion signature clusters,’ synthesise them and store them on another computer. In other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave patterns that occur when a subject experiences a particular emotion, scientists have been able to identify the concomitant brainwave pattern and can now duplicate it.” These modified emotion signature clusters can then be broadcast over UHF carrier frequencies (i.e., regular TV and radio signals) directly into the brain where they can then “silently trigger the same basic emotion in another human being.” In other words, if the emotional signature cluster for, say, a feeling of hopelessness and despair is being fed directly into your brain via unseen radio waves, you will feel those emotions. The implications of this are, quite literally, mind boggling.

Fullpower
14th October 2010, 01:49 PM
Countermeasures:
Lead foil helmet liner, 2 ply minimum.

osoab
14th October 2010, 01:57 PM
So what precautions have the TPTB come up with to keep themselves from the adverse effects?

If they are currently using this or planning to do so in the future, they have to have the means to protect themselves.

DMac
14th October 2010, 01:59 PM
So what precautions have the TPTB come up with to keep themselves from the adverse effects?

If they are currently using this or planning to do so in the future, they have to have the means to protect themselves.

Don't watch tv.

Live in areas not close to broadcasting towers.

Profit.

Glass
14th October 2010, 04:11 PM
interesting. Australia is undergoing a major reconfiguration of it's UHF radio frequency band. The main gist of it is that the larger cities have reached saturation point and no new frequencies are available for commercial purposes. As a result the whole of the UHF spectrum is being restructured. Large chunks are being temporarily moved into military bands so that there is room to shuffle users around the frequency band. Bandwidths are also being narrowed so wholesale replacement of equipment is required. It is an ideal time to be a radio communications company. It's like Y2K was to IT.

The Govt wan'ts to consolidate their frequencies so there is less wasted bandwidth. There has to be a buffer between Govt and commercial bands which is wasted space. To lump all of Govt together gets rid of the need for all of the buffer sections and can then be used for comms.

This is a good point.

G2Rad
14th October 2010, 05:27 PM
it delivers directly to the human brain. Everyone on the planet is equally susceptible to mind control

brain & mind are not the same.

f.e. other mind(s) can operate your brain

therefore the entire thing is b/s

Book
14th October 2010, 05:42 PM

Excellent point Osoab. This also applies to Chemtrails and other alleged "broadcasted" evils.

:)

SLV^GLD
20th October 2010, 04:53 PM
A) According to the article, SSSS traverses UHF broadcast. Please explain how removing television from the airwaves and relegating it to a wire is utilizing broadcast UHF to deliver SSSS.

yeah....

B) Getting television off the airwaves frees up a huge chunk of spectrum for much better uses and garnering tax dollars and regulation dollars as it is sold off to a new market.

PS - The article would make much more sense if it proposed that moving TV to the wire was to open the spectrum for use by SSSS. Of course, the author didn't think that critically nor is the author aware of the very public plans to open the spectrum and the very public auctions that will take place to sell it off to the high bidder.

Putting TV on the wire is about the smartest thing FCC has done in their entire existence. It was actually government looking out for public resources.

DMac
27th October 2010, 12:03 PM
A) According to the article, SSSS traverses UHF broadcast. Please explain how removing television from the airwaves and relegating it to a wire is utilizing broadcast UHF to deliver SSSS.

yeah....

B) Getting television off the airwaves frees up a huge chunk of spectrum for much better uses and garnering tax dollars and regulation dollars as it is sold off to a new market.

PS - The article would make much more sense if it proposed that moving TV to the wire was to open the spectrum for use by SSSS. Of course, the author didn't think that critically nor is the author aware of the very public plans to open the spectrum and the very public auctions that will take place to sell it off to the high bidder.

Putting TV on the wire is about the smartest thing FCC has done in their entire existence. It was actually government looking out for public resources.

Airwaves to be bought by Google, Microsoft, et al.

The article from the OP may be off in some technicalities, but I stand by the premise that big gov is fking with people's minds via SSSS.

DMac
27th October 2010, 12:08 PM
Check this essay on SCRIBD:

MIND CONTROL WITH SILENT SOUNDS AND SUPER COMPUTERS (http://www.scribd.com/doc/8624827/MIND-CONTROL-WITH-SILENT-SOUNDS-AND-SUPER-COMPUTERS-By-Judy-Wall)

snip

The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal carrier technology: the Silent Sound
Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Dr
Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703, "Silent
Subliminal Presentation System", dated October 27, 1992. The abstract for the patent reads:

"A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high
audio-frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude- or
frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally,
for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or
piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or
may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for
delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to
analyse human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these "emotion
signature clusters" on another computer and, at will, "silently induce and change the emotional
state in a human being".

Silent Sounds, Inc. states that it is interested only in positive emotions, but the military is not
so limited. That this is a US Department of Defense project is obvious.

Edward Tilton, President of Silent Sounds, Inc., says this about S-quad in a letter dated
December 13, 1996:

"All schematics, however, have been classified by the US Government and we are not allowed to reveal the exact details... ... we make tapes and CDs for the German Government, even the former Soviet Union countries! All with the permission of the US State Department, of course... The system was used throughout Operation Desert Storm (Iraq) quite successfully."

The graphic illustration, "Induced Alpha to Theta Biofeedback Cluster Movement", which
accompanies the literature, is labelled #AB 116-394-95 UNCLASSIFIED" and is an output from
"the world's most versatile and most sensitive electroencephalograph (EEG) machine". It has a
gain capability of 200,000, as compared to other EEG machines in use which have gain
capability of approximately 50,000. It is software-driven by the "fastest of computers" using a
noisenulling technology similar to that used by nuclear submarines for detecting small objects
underwater at extreme range.

The purpose of all this high technology is to plot and display a moving cluster of periodic
brainwave signals. The illustration shows an EEG display from a single individual, taken of left
and right hemispheres simultaneously. Ile readout from the two sides of the brain appear to be
quite different, but in fact are the same (discounting normal leftright brain variations).

CLONING THE EMOTIONS

By using these computer-enhanced EEGs, scientists can identify and isolate the brain's low-
amplitude "emotion signature clusters", synthesise them and store them on another computer.
In other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave patterns that occur when a
subject experiences a particular emotion, scientists have been able to identify the concomitant
brainwave pattern and can now duplicate it. "These clusters are then placed on the Silent
Sound® carrier frequencies and will silently trigger the occurrence of the same basic emotion
in another human being!"

DMac
27th October 2010, 12:10 PM

Excellent point Osoab. This also applies to Chemtrails and other alleged "broadcasted" evils.

The "elite" do not live in suburbia (or dense cities), collect food stamps, nor do they drool over network programming like most of the population.

ximmy
27th October 2010, 12:47 PM
TPTB already have a delivery device... hiding in plain site...

"The other day I was walking and I needed to ask someone for directions but I looked around, everyone was wearing earphones"

"I work as a designer and everyone here wears headphones. The sundry shop downstairs sells headphones for those who forgot their pair"

"wearing headphones without listening to music so people leave you alone"

"A 21-year-old man wearing earphones walked in front of a Green Line train and"

"So, I'm actually wearing headphones right now"

"I saw a cute girl wearing headphones and looking shy at Ikia the other day"

"With everyone using iPods these days, we can forget about striking up a conversation with someone who catches our eye"

"I run on paths all the time, with headphones"

milehi
27th October 2010, 01:33 PM
TPTB already have a delivery device... hiding in plain site...

"I run on paths all the time, with headphones"

I can't stand this. You're essentially shutting down one of your senses. When I'm mountainbiking on a trail, I've had to buzz the headphone wearing rider's rear tire in front of me to get their attention to safely pass.

I haven't had a TeeVee for nine years now, but I catch bits and pieces of programming at work and I'm not missing a thing.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
4th November 2010, 01:58 PM

Isn't the juice worth the squeeze?

Let's say the message is "Mr. X is your king."

Why would Mr. X need any protection from this? Mr. X fucking loves it!

It's us that need protection, in this hypothetical example.

osoab
17th November 2010, 03:58 PM
Combine SSS with Making Ads That Whisper to the Brain (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/business/14stream.html?_r=1) you got the makings of some nice TeeVee programing.

Well, that is if they "really" use it. ;)

Long article, I'm only going to post parts.

WHAT happens in our brains when we watch a compelling TV commercial?

For one thing, certain brain waves that correlate with heightened attention become more active, according to researchers who have used EEGs, or electroencephalographs, to study the brain’s electrical frequencies. Brain waves that signal less-focused attention, meanwhile, tend to subside.

In other words, this is your brain on ads.

Or so say neuromarketers, a nascent group of researchers who use techniques from neuroscience to analyze people’s responses to products and promotions.

Neuromarketing’s raison d’être derives from the fact that the brain expends only 2 percent of its energy on conscious activity, with the rest devoted largely to unconscious processing. Thus, neuromarketers believe, traditional market research methods — like consumer surveys and focus groups — are inherently inaccurate because the participants can never articulate the unconscious impressions that whet their appetites for certain products.

If pitches are to succeed, they need to reach the subconscious level of the brain, the place where consumers develop initial interest in products, inclinations to buy them and brand loyalty, says A. K. Pradeep, the founder and chief executive of NeuroFocus, a neuromarketing firm based in Berkeley, Calif.

“By measuring brain waves, we are able to measure attention, emotion and memory,” says Dr. Pradeep, who holds a Ph.D. in engineering. “We basically compute the deep subconscious response to stimuli.”

Add all those electrical patterns together, he says, and “you find it represents the whispers of the brain.”

And the brain-whispering business seems to be booming.

A handful of neuromarketing firms, like EmSense, Sands Research, MindLab International and NeuroSense, now specialize in the latest mind-mining techniques — EEGs, M.R.I.’s, eye-tracking — or in older biometric methods that track skin, muscle or facial responses to products or ads.

Companies like Google, CBS, Disney, Frito-Lay and A & E Television, as well as some political campaigns, have used neuromarketing to test consumer impressions. And, in 2008, Nielsen invested in NeuroFocus, the largest of these firms, adding credibility to the field.

Trying to tap into the consumer subconscious in the hope of moving more merch isn’t new. More than 50 years ago, Vance Packard, a journalist and social critic, wrote a seminal book called “The Hidden Persuaders,” which described how advertisers played on people’s unconscious desires in trying to influence them.

Neuromarketing is simply the latest incarnation, says Joseph Turow, a professor of communication at the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. “There has always been a holy grail in advertising to try to reach people in a hypodermic way,” he says.

But should we worry that a technique that probes subconscious brain patterns might be used to unduly influence consumers, turning them into shopping robots without their knowledge and consent? Indeed, neuromarketing is setting off alarm bells among some consumer advocates, who call it “brandwashing” — an amalgam of branding and brainwashing.

Dr. Pradeep of NeuroFocus, for one, says his company will never use subliminal techniques — like embedding stimuli that last 30 milliseconds or less — that people can’t consciously register. And while other neuromarketing firms have been involved in political campaigns, testing candidate speeches and ad scripts, NeuroFocus has not.

“If I persuaded you to choose Toothpaste A or Toothpaste B, you haven’t really lost much, but if I persuaded you to choose President A or President B, the consequences could be much more profound,” Dr. Pradeep says. “The fact that we can use this technology to do this doesn’t mean we should.”

Moreover, at this point, neuromarketing probably isn’t sophisticated enough to realize some of its critics’ worst fears.

Bigjon
17th November 2010, 04:54 PM
Remember when all houses were painted with lead based paint.

Then about 20 years ago all of a sudden lead based paint was bad, very bad and it all had to go.

I'll bet all those houses with lead based paint sucked up a lot of UHF.

DMac
28th February 2012, 08:10 AM
Bump because I think this is an interesting theory.

Golden
28th February 2012, 12:12 PM
This link is a repost from another member...

HDTV: It’s not just crisper images and richer sound

http://proliberty.com/observer/20090118.htm

The highly energetic field of frequency sounds that come from my computer are suspect. Remember to take frequent breaks to relieve yourself. Stretch muscles, drink some water, grab a snack, or sing a song.