PDA

View Full Version : Are FRN's the root cause of entitlement?

Liquid
16th October 2010, 04:00 PM
In a barter society, there is respect. If I have silver, and another has food, we barter...we agree on a fair exchange, and we both leave agreed, a respectful transaction.

However, with FRN's....debt. Say I have $100 in my wallet, I enter a store...I am 'owed' $100 worth of goods from that store. Am I not slapping down the $100 and theoritically saying "I am collecting $100 worth of debt owed to me...give it to me now!"?

Whatever, we purchase, we assume that the FRN's will be accepted, or debit/credit cards accepted, without any question from the person actually accepting them. That's eye-opening, to think, what we are demanding debt that is owed to us.

We are 'entitled' to it. We deserve it, we want it now without such as a bat of an eye. We are all debt collectors in this system.

Our society is screwed when this all comes crumbling down.

Filthy Keynes
16th October 2010, 06:04 PM
I love posts like this because it exposes the fraud so clearly. Dollar bills are DEBT but we have been brainwashed into thinking that they are the ASSET.

k-os
16th October 2010, 06:36 PM
Interesting, Liquid. What got me thinking in terms of the barter example is that when (in theory) I barter with an hour of my services for a product of someone else's . . . I would really think about worth. Is it worth an hour of my work for a nice steak, or bottle of wine, or whatever?

FRNs are a trick, obviously. But your post made me think of them another way. They're a middle man of sorts that most people don't connect back to their hour of service (or goods they produce). It's another reason so many people spend more than the earn. They don't realize that a night out for two at the Cheesecake Factory is a half of a day's wages for them.

If instead they had to barter for that dinner for two, they might think "hey, that's not really worth it". Maybe?

bkfm
16th October 2010, 07:19 PM
Since I started converting all prices into silver ounces, I spend a lot less on frivolous items then I previously did. Much to me childrens chagrin.

palani
16th October 2010, 07:19 PM
I am 'owed' $100 worth of goods from that store.

12 USC 411 makes it perfectly clear that only agents of the federal reserve banking system use FRNs. You hold that $100 as an agent. The store clerk accepts that $100 as an agent. You might end up with the use of the product you remove from the store shelves but the Federal Reserve ends up with the ususfruct of the item.

YOU are owed nothing which is a pretty good deal because that is all you end up with. The books remain balanced at all times.

But then you get to pay the tax on the use of these notes.

Book
16th October 2010, 07:27 PM
Dollar bills are DEBT but we have been brainwashed into thinking that they are the ASSET.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01007/dollar-gasp-460_1007200c.jpg

Basically an IOU passed from one fool to another.

|--0--|

Filthy Keynes
16th October 2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks palani.

"Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized.

The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Read more: http://vlex.com/vid/issuance-nature-obligation-redemption-19225859#ixzz12aCFjZ2i"

What is "Lawful MONEY"? It has got to be gold and silver, no?

ShortJohnSilver
16th October 2010, 08:31 PM

This was covered in detail on GIM1.

Yes, lawful money is gold and silver, however, administrative law concerning the method by which this is redeemed, needs to be published in the Federal Register and then it becomes law after (I think) 90 days. By the simple method of never writing this administrative law, the remedy to FRNs is not available.

It would be like writing a law saying "only the 2nd deputy sheriff of each county, given the title of "Chief Cash Wrangler" shall handle all redemption of FRNs into gold and silver" - then no county ever hires a 2nd deputy sheriff with the title of Chief Cash Wrangler... yes the remedy is stated but there is no method by which you can get from "here" to "there" .

Filthy Keynes
16th October 2010, 08:55 PM

Yes, lawful money is gold and silver, however, administrative law concerning the method by which this is redeemed, needs to be published in the Federal Register and then it becomes law after (I think) 90 days. By the simple method of never writing this administrative law, the remedy to FRNs is not available.

It would be like writing a law saying "only the 2nd deputy sheriff of each county, given the title of "Chief Cash Wrangler" shall handle all redemption of FRNs into gold and silver" - then no county ever hires a 2nd deputy sheriff with the title of Chief Cash Wrangler... yes the remedy is stated but there is no method by which you can get from "here" to "there" .

Thank you for clarifying. And I bet that ambiguity/impossibility was done on purpose.

Perhaps the redemption is "souls of men".

11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

palani
17th October 2010, 05:49 AM

Not necessarily. The phrase "lawful money" might also include other items: wampum, stones, beads, minerals.

As far as I know there is only several attributes that are shared by anything that could be called lawful money: there are no strings attached, no hidden obligations, no fraud associated with the use of it.

As to money in general

MONEY, n. A blessing that is of no advantage to us excepting when we part with it. An evidence of culture and a passport to polite society. Supportable property.

palani
17th October 2010, 05:53 AM

In 1866 Iowa passed a statute requiring each county treasurer to keep two sets of books. One book was for specie (gold and silver) and the other book was for paper. To my knowledge this act has not been retracted. You are never told which account your payment goes toward just as you are never told in which book the debt appears.

Neuro
17th October 2010, 07:33 AM
Certainly, paying with papermoney and even more so with a credit card, you really don't have the idea of spending anything of value. Before I started saving in gold and silver, I was broke most of the time. I think also earning your wages in gold and silver is also stimulating you to work harder and smarter. You try harder for something you know is valuable vs a paper note with a number printed on it or some digits in an electronic 'bank'...

Of course I don't get paid in gold and silver for my work, but I exchange what I don't spend into gold and silver frequently enough to feel the connection between my efforts and the physical pile...

StackerKen
17th October 2010, 09:49 AM
The majority of my "earnings" stays electronic :-[

From my employer to me and my bank to the mortgage company, grocery store, gas station, power company, Ins company, etc.etc.

Only a small amount is turned into green paper...then an even smaller amount is turned into real money(silver) :-\

Twisted Titan
17th October 2010, 11:49 AM
Certainly, paying with papermoney and even more so with a credit card, you really don't have the idea of spending anything of value. Before I started saving in gold and silver, I was broke most of the time. I think also earning your wages in gold and silver is also stimulating you to work harder and smarter. You try harder for something you know is valuable vs a paper note with a number printed on it or some digits in an electronic 'bank'...

Of course I don't get paid in gold and silver for my work, but I exchange what I don't spend into gold and silver frequently enough to feel the connection between my efforts and the physical pile...

QFT

A few months ago I was given a burlap sack from my coin dealer as a gift

I remember when I only had a 14 dimes to start with in .......it looked flat for a long time.

That same sack is heavy enough now if I swing it will easily knocks out an attackers front teeth and probally render him unconsicous.

It was a amazing process to see this sack grow and I did it 20-50 bucks at a time.

I cant wait till I make big money again as I now "addicted" to buying weekly.

Every dime I get breaks a chain of debt and brings more personal freedom under my control.

T

Ash_Williams
17th October 2010, 05:01 PM
FRNs are a trick, obviously. But your post made me think of them another way. They're a middle man of sorts that most people don't connect back to their hour of service (or goods they produce). It's another reason so many people spend more than the earn. They don't realize that a night out for two at the Cheesecake Factory is a half of a day's wages for them.

If instead they had to barter for that dinner for two, they might think "hey, that's not really worth it". Maybe?

Back when I was renovating my house I would come home with some sort of prepared food almost every day. I was kinda pricey. A girl I was seeing at the time told me I wasted so much money on that stuff and how much cheaper it was to just cook. Well, the truth is I don't really like cooking and I did really like the food, but I didn't want to sound lazy so I thought fast and told her that because I wasn't cooking I had another hour or two to spend doing wiring, plumbing, or painting, or drywall, or fixing my car. If I instead paid someone else to do those things for an hour or two, it would certainly cost me more than the meal I purchased!

Bigjon
17th October 2010, 10:33 PM
I am 'owed' $100 worth of goods from that store.

12 USC 411 makes it perfectly clear that only agents of the federal reserve banking system use FRNs. You hold that $100 as an agent. The store clerk accepts that $100 as an agent. You might end up with the use of the product you remove from the store shelves but the Federal Reserve ends up with the ususfruct of the item.

YOU are owed nothing which is a pretty good deal because that is all you end up with. The books remain balanced at all times.

But then you get to pay the tax on the use of these notes.

David Merrill has done the heavy lifting on the lawfull money thing.
http://www.suijurisclub.net/introduce-yourself/8169-redeemed-lawful-money-pursuant-12-usc-411-a.html

Redeemed for lawful money pursuant to 12 USC 411
Crosstalk:

Quote:A suitor wrote to me:

Taken from a trial transcript on North Carolina - From the Officers testimony the DL is for COMPETENCE ONLY - It is not for ID! "That's all it is"

You have no property right in that license - this indicates a trust. The trustee the STATE OFFICER has the legal title - the property right!

Quote:00102

1 Q. Well, first of all, I object that the
2 general assembly represents me, but the thing -- the
3 thing is I -- I would -- I would ask....
4 A. I do sometimes, too.
5 Q. I -- I would ask. If I had a card in my
6 wallet that I could show to you, would it actually be
7 -- and -- and let's say for all practical intents and
8 purposes, what most people call a driver license --
9 would that belong to me or the state?
10 A. The document -- it -- it belongs to the
11 state. The state has the authority to revoke and --
12 and request -- or go after that license, as -- as it
13 were, at any time they -- at any time they deem it's
14 sufficient or deem it's required.
15 For example, if you had -- if there's a --
16 a -- a violation of the law which would require
17 revocation and you don't turn your license in, then
18 the DMV, under the authority of the -- of the
19 statute, can issue a revocation order for your
20 license and any law enforcement officer can then
21 seize your license, physically -- I do it all the
22 time -- physically take your license from you. You
23 have no property right to that license, that piece of
24 plastic.
25 That piece of plastic is representation to

1 show to some police authority or government --
2 government authority that you -- that you have passed
3 the requirements that the DMV sets forth for
4 operators of motor vehicles. That's all it is.

We have something of this sort in Suitor's transcript too. [She has been keeping us apprised of her traffic case.] The police officer says he cannot take away a state ID card, only driver licenses. Identical to the SSN Card too, that says it is not for identification purposes on the backside.

[Insert attached image here:]

A couple items have come to my attention from chat rooms.

One fellow got it into his head to purchase a Certificate of Search in his true name and while he is there in the federal courthouse open up a $39 evidence repository with that Certificate of Search in it! That seems to be a stroke of genius you just have to admire.

A fellow, a computer programmer of all occupations named Rock Anthony JOHNSON is redeeming lawful money and being a programmer, seems to have grasped remedy beginning to end, just from reading my Internet postings:

Quote:About Me:

Hi, everyone. My name is Rock Anthony JOHNSON. I live in Chicago and work as a computer programmer.

About this thread:

Beginning the week 7-Mar-2010, I shall stamp on my paycheck the following non-endorsement:

DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR REDEEMED FOR LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT 12 USC 411. MY SIGNATURE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF PRIVATE CREDIT.

I started this thead to share with whomever is interested my experience with my bank - and, eventually, my experience with the IRS come tax time next year.

Special thanks to David Merrill for bringing back to the minds of Americans the remedy found in the Federal Reserve Act.

P.S. I'm pondering whether or not to stamp on the backside of redeemed FRNs something to the effect of:

REDEEMED FOR LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT 12 USC 411 AS OF [DATE]

Has anyone done this already? Please chime in.

Here we have another stroke of genius! I wrote back:

Quote:Your post shows a good understanding of the remedy.

You are considering stamping verbiage on the FRNs themselves? - That they are lawful money?

Redundant.

That would be defacing currency on the same level as Find George. - Except you would be edifying anybody who wants to google up the Code. So put the website on there too:

"www.law.cornell.edu/uscode"

It is great to have you redeeming lawful money!

Regards,

David Merrill.

I like this guy already! I believe I will get a stamp made up today!

Redeemed lawful money
Pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §411
-www.law.cornell.edu/uscode-

Regards,

David Merrill.

Incidentally Rock;

I see no need to put a date on the FRN stamp. All cash FRNs are lawful money, like Shoonra has pointed out. So even if it circulates around through the store where you spend it, back to the bank where somebody gets it by endorsing private credit it is lawful money in thier hands. The issue you have overcome is the presumption that you bonded yourself and your property by signature consent - endorsement.

I imagine that pretty quick though, the OCC (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency) will be issuing a blanket bank order to burn these notes whenever they are found. Way too edifying! Thanks for your programming skills!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Attached Thumbnails

It is worth noting that the fealty to the Pope, which you cited for its explicit mention of the Templar abbey in Dover, is the legal basis for the invalidation of the Magna Carta after it was sealed at Runnymede.

During discussion about the Treaty of 1213 and the Magna Carta (1215).

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/medieval/magframe.htm
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/john1a.html
Last edited by David Merrill; 03-04-2010 at 04:55 AM.

Bigjon
17th October 2010, 11:08 PM
Attend David Merrill university.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZHLwvytQkM&feature=related

Bigjon
18th October 2010, 08:49 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9010856874304912516&hl=en

From this website: http://www.suijurisclub.net/success-stories/7753-income-tax-voluntary-endorsement.html

Mouse
18th October 2010, 10:10 PM
Bump to keep alive