PDA

View Full Version : The Rents Too Damn High Party!

Celtic Rogue
19th October 2010, 09:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0&feature=player_embedded

Jimmy McMillan stands out in N.Y. governor debate By Rachel Rose Hartman
If you can win a debate on buzz alone, Jimmy McMillan of the Rent Is Too Damn High Party was the undisputed victor in Monday night's New York gubernatorial debate.

McMillan appeared alongside six of his competitors, displaying notable facial hair as well as black gloves. Throughout the forum, the candidate rattled off soundbites that are still reverberating Tuesday.

"Listen! Someone's ... child's stomach just growled! Did you hear it?" he shouted in his opening statement, before being cut off by the moderators and eliciting laughter from the audience.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101019/el_yblog_upshot/jimmy-mcmillan-stands-out-in-n-y-gov-debate

Twisted Titan
19th October 2010, 09:51 AM
I saw thing guy in real life once...... he cracked me up like Pastor Manning

Still Barbaro
19th October 2010, 10:35 AM
Isn't the NY debate a reflection on what an embarrassment the USA has become?

It's an embarrassment.

chad
19th October 2010, 10:39 AM
i don't know what it is. maybe a test of how stupid voters actually are. case in point: in wisconsin, feingold is running ads on the radio 24/7 about how he has a clear record of being the candidate of small government + constitutional government. russ feingold. this is the guy who would vote to put lenin in the town square tomorrow if so offered the chance.

Apparition
19th October 2010, 11:20 AM
Isn't the NY debate a reflection on what an embarrassment the USA has become?

It's an embarrassment.

I concur.

madfranks
19th October 2010, 11:40 AM
Yay, another politician who believes that his job is to provide everyone a house, food and job. Nothing about individual freedom or responsibility, but as long as he controls those from which he takes money and those to which he gives money, it's all good in the hood.