PDA

View Full Version : Bayer Exposed ( HIV Contaminated Vaccine )

Serpo
23rd October 2010, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs

mrnhtbr2232
23rd October 2010, 01:50 PM
While this was in 2006, it just goes to show that the FDA is *owned* and that the "rumors" of intentionally poisoning the population are true. We have reached the point where absolutely nothing can be trusted - unless you source your own natural remedies or let your body perform natural immunity you're setting yourself up for illness and premature death. No wonder Monsanto bought Blackwater and no wonder mandatory vaccinations are coming (but only fools will comply).

Serpo
23rd October 2010, 03:12 PM
While this was in 2006, it just goes to show that the FDA is *owned* and that the "rumors" of intentionally poisoning the population are true. We have reached the point where absolutely nothing can be trusted - unless you source your own natural remedies or let your body perform natural immunity you're setting yourself up for illness and premature death. No wonder Monsanto bought Blackwater and no wonder mandatory vaccinations are coming (but only fools will comply).

Read this link on monsanto, hopefully the end is nigh for them bastards.......

the FDA are totally crooked........

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/10/23/monsanto-finally-reaping-its-just-desserts.aspx

woodman
23rd October 2010, 06:21 PM

I agree. The hell of it is you can't even trust anything you buy unless you are there when it is made from virgin ingredients. When I order antarctic krill oil, how do I know it isn't 10w-40 from a Walmart shelf? It sucks to be so jaded that you mistrust all the sources but really, how do you know what you are getting?

Twisted Titan
23rd October 2010, 08:44 PM
In this day and age anybody that willfully rolls up their arm to get a vaccine is dead from the neck up.

I would have sworn heads would have rolled with the H1N1 debacle ( the Pandemic that never happened) yet you cant turn a corner with seeing a advert for Flu shot.

Looking at the scale of it you would sworn it was a bigg success last year.

mrnhtbr2232
23rd October 2010, 09:35 PM

Read this link on monsanto, hopefully the end is nigh for them bastards.......

the FDA are totally crooked........

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/10/23/monsanto-finally-reaping-its-just-desserts.aspx

Interesting article - I didn't realize weeds were getting resistant to Roundup and Monsanto was having a bad stock run. Still, like Bayer, they are industrial giants and will continue on by owning Congress and the FDA, to the point of recovering down the road whatever they seem lackluster about today. The best government money can buy will make sure they don't suffer. Having Bayer shift product to offshore markets on the hush is a perfect example of the contempt and lack of accountability that is business as usual. As long as they control the lawmakers no worries. If people get AIDS or the disease of the week it's another dose of righteous indignation and platitudes about extra care taken. Tra la la la la.

Neuro
24th October 2010, 02:07 AM

I agree. The hell of it is you can't even trust anything you buy unless you are there when it is made from virgin ingredients. When I order antarctic krill oil, how do I know it isn't 10w-40 from a Walmart shelf? It sucks to be so jaded that you mistrust all the sources but really, how do you know what you are getting?

Absolutely right, no way of knowing. Probably the only way to make sure you eat food that is good is to grow it yourself to as large extent as possible...

cthulu
24th October 2010, 02:40 AM
FDA says live HIV virus is good for you, like mercury is good for you and actually decreases autism and that vaccines decrease autoimmune diseases. :oo-->