PDA

View Full Version : Some POS turned me in...

Libertytree
30th October 2010, 08:29 PM
The hammer fell today and my radical ass got chewed on bigtime. It seems a woman heard a conversation between myself and another customer concerning political(traitors)/religious (zionist)matters and reported me to the head of the company. To add to it she also stated that I was 5 mins late getting back from getting lunch, I put a "back in 5 min sign up" and she had to wait a couple extra mins.

So, no more politico talk unless I know who I'm talking with and who's around and I can no longer go next door to get lunch. There are more repercussions coming from this, my schedule and others' were drastically altered in the process of this "shakedown".

I'm wishing some very evil things on this woman when TSHTF, me thinks a FEMA camp is way too good for her.

Rant off.

zap
30th October 2010, 08:40 PM
You know you can't be speaking in public, unless you are politically correct ! and don't worry she'll get her's, what comes around goes around, Karma. ;)

Twisted Titan
30th October 2010, 08:44 PM
You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go around repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in their struggle for independence."

Charles A. Beard

Libertytree
30th October 2010, 09:34 PM
I'm so pissed over all of this horseshit I think I'm gonna get the ball rolling and move, find a liquor store job in the middle of the state around my fellow rednecks. It's one thing her compiling a dossier on me and others but quite another for the owners to swallow it hook line and sinker.

Maybe it's time for another chapter to begin and this one end, such is life.

jaybone
30th October 2010, 09:43 PM
I'm getting a bit tired of the treadmill myself
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JE1BP64GL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

LuckyStrike
30th October 2010, 10:09 PM
I'm so pissed over all of this horsesh*t I think I'm gonna get the ball rolling and move, find a liquor store job in the middle of the state around my fellow rednecks. It's one thing her compiling a dossier on me and others but quite another for the owners to swallow it hook line and sinker.

Maybe it's time for another chapter to begin and this one end, such is life.

Your story is straight out of 1984, I'm sure this woman considers herself a double plus good citizen but she will get hers in the end, take solace in that fact.

Fl is a hard state, ALOT of carpet baggers who have been anti Freedom for 150+ years. Then you have the pockets of freedom lovers who still fly the rebel flag and are salt of the earth type folks. Anything south of Orlando is out of the question for me since I'm not bi lingual.

IDK how serious you are about moving but there are houses in ND for 20k, the state with the best economy and 95% White the rest are Indians and they stick to the reservations.

Ponce
30th October 2010, 10:23 PM
My avatar, which is in my front yard, speaks for me 24/7/365 and I can't wait for "them" to do something......like the old saying goes "Whe you loose everything you are then free to do anything" (or maybe I just came up with it?

Shami-Amourae
30th October 2010, 11:30 PM
IDK how serious you are about moving but there are houses in ND for 20k, the state with the best economy and 95% White the rest are Indians and they stick to the reservations.

Seriously?! Where do you find them? Any links would be appreciated.

Updated:
Found this...
http://www.northernappraisalandrealty.com/realestate2.htm

gunDriller
30th October 2010, 11:34 PM
The hammer fell today and my radical ass got chewed on bigtime. It seems a woman heard a conversation between myself and another customer concerning political(traitors)/religious (zionist)matters and reported me to the head of the company.

and the idiot co-worker probably doesn't even know that she's blowing off her own kneecaps with a shotgun by reporting you ... for being honest. she is self-sabotaging.

is it possible she's gunning for your job ?

Twisted Titan
31st October 2010, 02:19 AM
The hammer fell today and my radical ass got chewed on bigtime. It seems a woman heard a conversation between myself and another customer concerning political(traitors)/religious (zionist)matters and reported me to the head of the company.

and the idiot co-worker probably doesn't even know that she's blowing off her own kneecaps with a shotgun by reporting you ... for being honest. she is self-sabotaging.

is it possible she's gunning for your job ?

Those who worship the law will eventualy be destroyed by it .........

Neuro
31st October 2010, 02:45 AM
I'm wishing some very evil things on this woman when TSHTF, me thinks a FEMA camp is way too good for her.
Probably it is, but she may end up working for the FEMA camp, that you are sent to... You may already be on some lists, for this...

Twisted Titan
31st October 2010, 04:10 AM
Probably it is, but she may end up working for the FEMA camp, that you are sent to... You may already be on some lists, for this...

No she wont...........

The gubbermint will have more than enough blackboots to crack skulls.

She will try ( and millions like her) to offer her servives to the winning team only problem is they will only want other thing

hoarder
31st October 2010, 05:14 AM
In the Protocols of the Elders of Zion it says "One third of our subjects will keep the rest under observation". Those people really understand human nature.

This does not mean that third is evil, just that they are misinformed and have an authoritarian personality. Snitching makes them feel important.
They can't help it. Don't waste any anger on them. They are not the problem.

Neuro
31st October 2010, 05:35 AM
In the Protocols of the Elders of Zion it says "One third of our subjects will keep the rest under observation". Those people really understand human nature.

This does not mean that third is evil, just that they are misinformed and have an authoritarian personality. Snitching makes them feel important.

Sure a portion of the population are like that, but they do endanger the lives of people who is trying to resist. Best is of course to keep your mouth shut, but they are a danger to our lives, being angry with them doesn't help, agreed, but they need to understand there is a price for there actions too, for them. As far as I know there hasn't been any successful crime syndicates, gangs, resistance movements, governments that at least hasn't implemented severe punishments primarily against traitors within the ranks, but also from outsiders who threaten them...

hoarder
31st October 2010, 05:50 AM
Sure a portion of the population are like that, but they do endanger the lives of people who is trying to resist. Best is of course to keep your mouth shut, but they are a danger to our lives, being angry with them doesn't help, agreed, but they need to understand there is a price for there actions too, for them. As far as I know there hasn't been any successful crime syndicates, gangs, resistance movements, governments that at least hasn't implemented severe punishments primarily against traitors within the ranks, but also from outsiders who threaten them...
Keep your mouth shut and they win.
The key is to know when to open your mouth and how far. At work it needs to be sugar-coated, so plant sugar-coated seeds of thought that are destined to grow.

Neuro
31st October 2010, 06:11 AM
Keep your mouth shut and they win.
The key is to know when to open your mouth and how far. At work it needs to be sugar-coated, so plant sugar-coated seeds of thought that are destined to grow.
Agreed!

Book
31st October 2010, 07:16 AM
It seems a woman heard a conversation between myself and another customer concerning political(traitors)/religious (zionist)matters and reported me to the head of the company.

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_israel_button-p145780829273492126tmn2_210.jpg

Be a name-changing shape-shifting infiltrator just like they are. Bring bagels for lunch.

:D

mrnhtbr2232
31st October 2010, 07:25 AM
People that have shallow self-esteem thrive on the kibble of government propaganda. Once their brains cannot function without it all rats become cannibals in social herds. Picture these people with beady eyes bugging out with a spring-tension bar across their neck the next time you see them - that is the personification of who they are and what future awaits them.

Silver Shield
31st October 2010, 07:41 AM
There is no upside talking to sheeple...

Or apparently around sheeple.

gunDriller
31st October 2010, 10:00 AM

the upside is that they can wake up.

i was oblivious to politics & world affairs when i was younger. and i was hungry for information - sort of a paradox.

i learned about the JFK assassination in about 1994, that helped get the ball rolling. i didn't even fully understand the criminal sect of Judaism until about January 2009, via Operation Cast Lead.

i would have welcomed a co-worker giving me a copy of that book about Israel's involvement in the JFK assassination. or just having a copy of the book in their office - good conversation starter.

as long as the POS isn't listening ...

LuckyStrike
31st October 2010, 10:07 AM

Updated:
Found this...

If you go to this link

http://www.brokers12.com/cgi-bin/property.pl?action=search

Then type in your search parameters as 75k-less than 50k it will bring up 4 pages of homes.

My advice would be to just check basically every realtors website in ND, or get with one and tell them what you are looking for.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

LuckyStrike
31st October 2010, 10:13 AM

Updated:
Found this...

If you go to this link

http://www.brokers12.com/cgi-bin/property.pl?action=search

Then type in your search parameters as 75k-less than 50k it will bring up 4 pages of homes.

My advice would be to just check basically every realtors website in ND, or get with one and tell them what you are looking for.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Here are a few for around 20k

http://www.brokers12.com/cgi-bin/property.pl?action=details&mls=20100847

http://www.brokers12.com/cgi-bin/property.pl?action=details&mls=20101441

http://www.brokers12.com/cgi-bin/property.pl?action=details&mls=20100327

Neuro
31st October 2010, 10:55 AM

the upside is that they can wake up.

i was oblivious to politics & world affairs when i was younger. and i was hungry for information - sort of a paradox.

i learned about the JFK assassination in about 1994, that helped get the ball rolling. i didn't even fully understand the criminal sect of Judaism until about January 2009, via Operation Cast Lead.

i would have welcomed a co-worker giving me a copy of that book about Israel's involvement in the JFK assassination. or just having a copy of the book in their office - good conversation starter.

as long as the POS isn't listening ...
I agree with your sentiment, however I think it is a very long process to wake someone up, those who are naturally inquisitive and don't buy what authorities tell them, will naturally gravitate towards sites such as this one, and become educated. One advantage of this media is that you can back up your assertions, and is frequently asked to do so. In a long conversational awakening, you do run the risk of someone eavesdropping on you at some point. However it is good to have people in your vicinity that at least are on a similar page as you, for future co-operation and support, and that is the reason for throwing out sugar coated kernels of truth, to see who takes them up...

hoarder
31st October 2010, 04:40 PM
Since most people have learned falsehoods by repetition, it helps if they hear the truth several times as well, and from as many people as possible. It doesn't have to be the WHOLE UGLY truth, just enough to make them understand the governmedia has been deceiving them and to pique their curiousity.

I do this every chance I get. Most people will agree with parts of what I say and go silent on others. That's OK. A little at a time.

The initiative of individuals is what our rulers fear the most. It says so in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Awoke
31st October 2010, 05:09 PM
You really need to be careful when discussing the conspiracy with blue-pillers. I never touch on the hebrew portion of the conspiracy until I am well into a discussion with someone who is curious and receptive to upsetting truths. The masses have been so inculcated with the lies that they can not graps the prospect of lucies plotting against us all.

I work in an extremely "politically correct" environment, so I have to always tread carefully when speaking with noobs.

Last night we stayed over night at a friends place. It was my first time meeting his wife. She is anti-gun, anti-hunter, and told me flat out that "We need the fluoride" in our water, for health purposes. Can you believe it? Instead of attacking her with my own knowledge-based opinions, I explained how the world would be a safer place if everyone carried, and how Fluoride is banned in Europe and is a rat-poison.

JDRock
1st November 2010, 06:55 AM

word.

Ash_Williams
1st November 2010, 09:38 AM
With people like that I take their attack on me as an invitation into a competitive game with them, and then I play to win.

She says shit about you? Well, see how she likes it when shit gets said about her.

When everyone is too polite we have busybodies doing whatever they want without any fear of making enemies.

Low Pan
1st November 2010, 10:27 AM
gotta love the freedomless speach in this county....

Libertytree
1st November 2010, 09:07 PM
The shakedown continues. We have 4 stores in town and 3 of the stores have incurred a swap-a-rama of employees, trading shifts, schedules and days off. This is nothing more than textbook business management meant to control people by keeping them in a constant state of unknown and on their heels. I don't think the dude that runs it thinks any of us ever had any higher education, as he has, but this shit is written in books as a tool for manipulation.

The word of the customer is taken automatically over the employees with no chance for any defense. The guy who got sent to my "home" store had his own story for why he got banished and sent to my store, which was similar to mine.

Yeah, I'm pissed at the rat bastards who like to run and run their mouth but I'm equally pissed at the boss for his reaction and actions....and this from a dude that avoids confrontation at almost any cost. he hit my shit list a couple weeks ago though by adding a tagline to a company wide fax..... "work harder, not smarter". That line right there rubbed me the wrong ass way and this new crap finished it. A full blown relocation and job search is underway, because I refuse to be fvcked with in this manner.

Anybody know anybody in central Florida?

Mouse
1st November 2010, 09:36 PM
My cousin, Mickey, he is over there in central Fla. He told me he is up and moving and has nothing nice to say about that dong shaped state. I would set sail for better shores. I heard it's real nice in the ozarks about this time of year, but thats just hearsay.

AndreaGail
1st November 2010, 09:42 PM
the ones that preach tolerance are always the ones to pull this shit too

Neuro
2nd November 2010, 03:57 AM
The shakedown continues. We have 4 stores in town and 3 of the stores have incurred a swap-a-rama of employees, trading shifts, schedules and days off. This is nothing more than textbook business management meant to control people by keeping them in a constant state of unknown and on their heels. I don't think the dude that runs it thinks any of us ever had any higher education, as he has, but this sh*t is written in books as a tool for manipulation.

The word of the customer is taken automatically over the employees with no chance for any defense. The guy who got sent to my "home" store had his own story for why he got banished and sent to my store, which was similar to mine.

Yeah, I'm pissed at the rat bastards who like to run and run their mouth but I'm equally pissed at the boss for his reaction and actions....and this from a dude that avoids confrontation at almost any cost. he hit my sh*t list a couple weeks ago though by adding a tagline to a company wide fax..... "work harder, not smarter". That line right there rubbed me the wrong ass way and this new crap finished it. A full blown relocation and job search is underway, because I refuse to be fvcked with in this manner.

Management by fear, seems to be getting ever popular nowadays. Keep a constant state of turmoil and shuffle people around like cattle, then have a few guard dogs running around the herd, to get them to move in one direction. Have a few summary executions of petty crimes, and you are good to go.

hoarder
2nd November 2010, 06:59 AM
When I worked offshore (7days on 7 days off)and lived in (formerly) Texas, it was standard operating procedure for the company to transfer employees around to adjust their "attitude problem".

It was an ongoing joke that the employees who resided in Louisiana and worked offshore Texas waved to the employees from Texas who worked the Louisiana Gulf on interstate 10 on the way to work.
They would send us to Louisiana for 6 months at a time and the second time they did this to me, I used up all my vacation time and then quit.
The company wasn't even run by Jews, they were Pentecosts.

Awoke
2nd November 2010, 07:20 AM
Pentecosts are run by jews.

Low Pan
2nd November 2010, 07:29 AM
"work harder, not smarter".

LOL, I used to moonlight as an ATV Mechanic for awhile for my buddys shop. In the bay he had a sign posted up. The sign was set up to look like a "Succesories" pic. In it it had a guy in Mexico working on his truck and for jack stands he was using 3ft long 2x4's to prop up the truck while he worked under it. Below read "Work Smarter, Not Harder". Seems like your Boss is the type to work under a 2ton hunk of steel propped up by sticks LOL

Awoke
2nd November 2010, 09:28 AM
"work harder, not smarter".

LOL, I used to moonlight as an ATV Mechanic for awhile for my buddys shop. In the bay he had a sign posted up. The sign was set up to look like a "Succesories" pic. In it it had a guy in Mexico working on his truck and for jack stands he was using 3ft long 2x4's to prop up the truck while he worked under it. Below read "Work Smarter, Not Harder". Seems like your Boss is the type to work under a 2ton hunk of steel propped up by sticks LOL

I don't know which mechanic I would rather be:

http://www.freewebs.com/redneck_racing_inc/Redneck%20Pics/redneck_street_mechanic.jpg

or

http://crazy-jokes.com/pictures/amishmechanic.jpg

Low Pan
2nd November 2010, 09:34 AM
HAHA, Awesome, that first pic you have posted is exactly it LOL :lol

Awoke
2nd November 2010, 09:51 AM
I knew which one you were talking about, so I went looking for it.

hoarder
2nd November 2010, 09:57 AM
In the top picture you are unjustly giving mechanics a bad name. That guy is a welder. Mechanics have better sense than that.

Low Pan
2nd November 2010, 10:20 AM
In the top picture you are unjustly giving mechanics a bad name. That guy is a welder. Mechanics have better sense than that.

good point Hoarder ;)

Joe King
2nd November 2010, 10:55 AM

Is that the gas tank he's working on?

Joe King
2nd November 2010, 11:37 AM
The shakedown continues. We have 4 stores in town and 3 of the stores have incurred a swap-a-rama of employees, trading shifts, schedules and days off. This is nothing more than textbook business management meant to control people by keeping them in a constant state of unknown and on their heels. I don't think the dude that runs it thinks any of us ever had any higher education, as he has, but this sh*t is written in books as a tool for manipulation.

Yeah, I'm pissed at the rat bastards who like to run and run their mouth but I'm equally pissed at the boss for his reaction and actions....and this from a dude that avoids confrontation at almost any cost. he hit my sh*t list a couple weeks ago though by adding a tagline to a company wide fax..... "work harder, not smarter". That line right there rubbed me the wrong ass way and this new crap finished it. A full blown relocation and job search is underway, because I refuse to be fvcked with in this manner.

When doing your search, make sure it's not a "grass is greener" type of thing. Because almost anywhere you go there's a gonna be some crap to deal with.
Just remember, the only way they make theirs is by charging more than the goods are worth and paying you less than you're worth while also treating you like proverbial mushroom so that {hopefully} you never quite figure out exactly how they're fvcking you.

As for taking the customers side, you can almost always expect that in retail as it's the customer that ultimately pays the bills and if you're seen by mgt as potentially costing them customers, well, you already know how that'll play out almost everytime.

Awoke
2nd November 2010, 12:04 PM
Are you saying mechanics can't weld?

I know that to not be true.

Libertytree
2nd November 2010, 03:17 PM

When doing your search, make sure it's not a "grass is greener" type of thing. Because almost anywhere you go there's a gonna be some crap to deal with.
Just remember, the only way they make theirs is by charging more than the goods are worth and paying you less than you're worth while also treating you like proverbial mushroom so that {hopefully} you never quite figure out exactly how they're fvcking you.

As for taking the customers side, you can almost always expect that in retail as it's the customer that ultimately pays the bills and if you're seen by mgt as potentially costing them customers, well, you already know how that'll play out almost everytime.

I know the grass isn't always greener and I've been in the retail liquor game for 30 years, long enough to know first hand the caveats of owning, managing and working in this environment. I don't want to go from the frying pan into the fire either but to continue down this path is just asking to be unhappy and I can't see living like that either.

I've been considering a move to a more country type of setting for awhile, the fact that this particular area of Fl has 400 or so lakes and is mostly rural is the kind of place I grew up in and want to return to, so the timing feels right. I just regret that recent events are forcing this move a lil quicker than I had planned on, still though, sometimes it's just time to move on and see what else life has in store.

gunDriller
2nd November 2010, 04:52 PM
every time i see this thread i think, "poison oak on the keyboard".

it's naughty, i admit. :o

Joe King
2nd November 2010, 05:12 PM
I don't want to go from the frying pan into the fire either but to continue down this path is just asking to be unhappy and I can't see living like that either.I centainy understand that. Finding a job you can be happy with is worth a lot. I just posted what I did because over the years I've seen several people make quick decisions regarding anything from jobs to relationships and not really end up any better than they were before. Sometimes worse.
But whatever you end up doing, I hope it works out in your favor. :)

I've been considering a move to a more country type of setting for awhile, the fact that this particular area of Fl has 400 or so lakes and is mostly rural is the kind of place I grew up in and want to return to, so the timing feels right. I just regret that recent events are forcing this move a lil quicker than I had planned on, still though, sometimes it's just time to move on and see what else life has in store.If it happens, don't regret it. Sometimes it takes a bit of adversity to cause enough of a want for change to actually make it happen.

chud
2nd November 2010, 07:44 PM

What book is that?