4th November 2010, 11:48 AM
silver just broke the 26 buck mark what a ride today

ximmy
4th November 2010, 11:50 AM
I wish I would have bought at 23... :boohoo :(

DMac
4th November 2010, 11:51 AM
I wish I would have bought at 23... :boohoo :(

I think I will stop buying once we pass 30.

mamboni

Kitco just had a heart attack.

If you listen carefully, you will hear thuds - that's all the silver shorts getting slaughtered. At some point the shorts will have to cover - and silver will explode to $30.

mick silver
up a 1 buck 54 today so far

Filthy Keynes
4th November 2010, 11:53 AM
Got Vertigo?!

http://www.twolia.com/blogs/heres-looking-like-you-kid/files/2009/09/vertigo_poster.jpg

http://very-bored.com/pics2/vertigophotography/vertigo-photography-2.jpg

http://very-bored.com/pics2/vertigophotography/vertigo-photography-13.jpg

DMac
4th November 2010, 11:56 AM
http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/media_stream/mineweb/1/114217/images/davidlsilver0411.jpg

Horn
4th November 2010, 11:58 AM

If you listen carefully, you will hear thuds - that's all the silver shorts getting slaughtered. At some point the shorts will have to cover - and silver will explode to $30.

Only the noble hold silver, the GSUS silver coin will have a snowballs chance at this point.

1970 silver art
4th November 2010, 12:04 PM

JPMorgan and Co. also had a heart attack. They are getting their silver shorts ass handed to them on a platter. You mess with the DOG and you get the paw. It is simple as that.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
4th November 2010, 12:09 PM
silver/gold ratio is down to 53.21 :o :o

midnight rambler
4th November 2010, 12:12 PM
silver/gold ratio is down to 53.21 :o :o

The rate of the closing of the ratio is breathtaking. Silver is coming out of its slumber. We live in exciting times.

Filthy Keynes
4th November 2010, 12:18 PM
Did we just blast past $26?! Oh Holy Night!

1970 silver art
4th November 2010, 12:20 PM
$26 silver..........It came just in time for me to go to a local coin show tomorrow. Looks like I will need to bring more FRNs to the coin show. HOLY COW!!!!! :o

Gaillo
4th November 2010, 12:38 PM
$26 silver..........It came just in time for me to go to a local coin show tomorrow. Looks like I will need to bring more FRNs to the coin show. HOLY COW!!!!! :o

At this rate, you won't be able to afford any tomorrow! :o

1970 silver art
4th November 2010, 12:44 PM

:ROFL:

Yeah that would be something. The FRNs that I have saved up for the show will still buy me a few '70's silver art bars but I will have to be very picky on what silver art bars to purchase if I am able to find any at the coin show.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
4th November 2010, 12:57 PM
Does this mean silver is in backwardation?

Ponce
4th November 2010, 03:39 PM
No.............Obamaguardation.

Trinity
4th November 2010, 06:03 PM

Well I would like to officially bewail the fact that I sat on my hands to long. I pulled the typical newbie move of waiting for a pull back before using my precious FRN's to purchase Silver. Now the train has left the station and I am without metal. I can only watch now.

1970 silver art
4th November 2010, 06:05 PM

Well I would like to officially bewail the fact that I sat on my hands to long. I pulled the typical newbie move of waiting for a pull back before using my precious FRN's to purchase Silver. Now the train has left the station and I am without metal. I can only watch now.

Bummer Trinity. What does Aunt Jesse think about that? Is she mad at you for not pulling the trigger on a silver purchase?

ximmy
4th November 2010, 06:09 PM

Or you can learn from the past... buy at 30... or cry again when it hits 90 and still going strong...
ximy

Trinity
4th November 2010, 06:27 PM
Silver art my aunt Jesse pulled a fast one on me. Purchased a tidy sum of Silver a few months ago and left town.

Ximmy I am too much of a cheapskate to switch my precious FRN's into Silver at these high prices. Best I can do is to wave good bye to you guys as the train leaves.

1970 silver art
4th November 2010, 06:33 PM
Silver art my aunt Jesse pulled a fast one on me. Purchased a tidy sum of Silver a few months ago and left town.

Ximy I am too much of a cheapskate to switch my precious FRN's into Silver at these high prices. Best I can do is to wave good by to you guys as the train leaves.

Precious FRN's?....................

:ROFL:

After the gov't gets done "fingering" the FRN, then it will not be "precious" anymore.

BTW I am also a cheapskate. I am a cheapskate in the sense that I do not want to pay too much of a premium for 1-oz silver art bars. $26 spot silver does not scare me away from buying silver art bars. Paying a very high premium over spot does scare me away from buying silver art bars.

ximmy
4th November 2010, 06:37 PM

Ximmy I am too much of a cheapskate to switch my precious FRN's into Silver at these high prices. Best I can do is to wave good bye to you guys as the train leaves.

Although that is funny.. it's sad how true that is for most Americans still... even to this day, I tell family and friends, get rid of your dollars, they are losing value... nope, and some (the television news watchers, and "our government loves us" sheeple) are saving dollars like crazy... so sad.

Mad_Max
4th November 2010, 06:46 PM

It has only yet begone... I thought 17 was high, then 20, but kept buying, then 22, kept buying, I have now fixed eyes on only 100 oz bars.
The little shit is out of the way, 1 oz eagles and maple leafs are stacked, 10 oz engelhard and JM.

Sparky
4th November 2010, 06:50 PM
You can only afford to wait for a pullback if you've already established a position. If you've got none, you gotta at least get your feet wet right away.

Sparky
4th November 2010, 06:52 PM
Spot price on these babies is now $9.50 a pop, or 19x face. Yowsa.

Horn
4th November 2010, 06:55 PM
I'm dreading the day many other people pick up on this tiny bit of silverlit goodness we managed to find in a dark world.

Filthy Keynes
4th November 2010, 07:27 PM
How much does paper weigh?

Filthy Keynes
4th November 2010, 07:29 PM
Some of these would be nice.

Libertytree
4th November 2010, 07:32 PM
I'm dreading the day many other people pick up on this tiny bit of silverlit goodness we managed to find in a dark world.

My silver holdings are very meager, all in junk and 1 oz'ers but I still have more than most but I'll still probably buy an ounce or two at a time at any price if possible. Even if you just have a bag of junk silver you're more ahead than the sheeple and ya don't have to be rich to do it.

Libertarian_Guard
4th November 2010, 07:34 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/dxyf5l.jpg

Filthy Keynes
4th November 2010, 07:35 PM
HERE WE GO! :)

Libertarian_Guard
4th November 2010, 07:43 PM
HERE WE GO! :)

http://i54.tinypic.com/23ru437.jpg

At $26+ we're already out there, and looking back!

Trinity
4th November 2010, 08:07 PM

Although that is funny.. it's sad how true that is for most Americans still... even to this day, I tell family and friends, get rid of your dollars, they are losing value... nope, and some (the television news watchers, and "our government loves us" sheeple) are saving dollars like crazy... so sad.

I'm serious ximmy! I can't look anymore. I can't even explain how it feels to be watching this train leave the station and having ZERO Silver! I'm just going to go hide in a cave clutching my beloved FRN's , I'm a deflationist anyway. Like Karl Denniger.

EE_
4th November 2010, 08:08 PM
26.57 +0.18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oyhf7CLoIw

FunnyMoney
4th November 2010, 11:27 PM
...I'm serious ximmy! I can't look anymore.

... having ZERO Silver! I'm just going to go hide in a cave ...

Get a grip. Go over and watch that "2001 Space Odyssey" video somebody posted on the other silver thread. If that doesn't help, then try a dollar cost avg. strategy, start with 10 coins today and pencil in another 10 for sometime upcoming soon, mark it on you calendar.

Apmex is not out of the selling honesty business yet. Save the cave until that day comes.

Horn
6th November 2010, 10:22 AM
...I'm serious ximmy! I can't look anymore.

... having ZERO Silver! I'm just going to go hide in a cave ...

Get a grip. Go over and watch that "2001 Space Odyssey" video somebody posted on the other silver thread. If that doesn't help, then try a dollar cost avg. strategy, start with 10 coins today and pencil in another 10 for sometime upcoming soon, mark it on you calendar.

Apmex is not out of the selling honesty business yet. Save the cave until that day comes.

In a pinch you can always run down to the Hardware store and pick up a couple reels. ;D

https://www.madisound.com/store/images/madisound/product/WBT-0820.jpg

Twisted Titan
6th November 2010, 10:58 AM
You can only afford to wait for a pullback if you've already established a position. If you've got none, you gotta at least get your feet wet right away.

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!

Every new jack should be buying hand over fist

Dollar cost averaging is the Key.

Either kick yourself in the ass now or saw your head off later when silver is knocking down 33-40 bucks a piece.

T

Steal
6th November 2010, 05:13 PM

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!

Every new jack should be buying hand over fist

Dollar cost averaging is the Key.

Either kick yourself in the ass now or saw your head off later when silver is knocking down 33-40 bucks a piece.

T

Exactly. I finaly gave up on backing up the truck at $17.85 :oo--> Bought a couple mercs monday, have a week or so to pay still and already up $650 on the deal. Will pay for with profits from slw if runs hard Monday after earnings.

On a side note, palladium is no joke. Did not see that one coming either. Was even thinking about getting some at $350, but thought it would not keep up with gold & silver. oops.

monty
7th November 2010, 02:38 PM

:'( I had to sell most of mine two weeks ago @ 23.30 to put my wife in the hospital. I got a good price spot minus $.50 for generic and 100 0z bars. More for SAE's and Silver Maples. :(

Neuro
7th November 2010, 02:59 PM

:'( I had to sell most of mine two weeks ago @ 23.30 to put my wife in the hospital. I got a good price spot minus $.50 for generic and 100 0z bars. More for SAE's and Silver Maples. :(

I sincerely hope that your wife has a good and speedy recovery.

MNeagle
7th November 2010, 05:31 PM
Agree w/ Neuro, hope your wife is o.k. monty!

mick silver
8th November 2010, 08:51 AM
up up and away

mick silver
8th November 2010, 08:54 AM
maybe we can see a up day of over 1 buck again

po14015
8th November 2010, 08:58 AM
maybe we can see a up day of over 1 buck again

It looks like it wants too.......................

RJB
8th November 2010, 09:22 AM
Just a few weeks ago people were arguing whether silver would hit 25 or gold would hit 1500. Silver surged past 25 and hitting 27 as gold hit 1400.

A fun contiuation of this argument would be what will happen 1st 1500 gold or 30 silver? A few weeks ago it would have been a laughable argument, but silver has really been surging.

Cebu_4_2
8th November 2010, 09:27 AM
A couple months ago people were saying it would never hold above 20.00

Dollar is up today too, what gives?

heh

Silver Rocket Bitches!
8th November 2010, 09:28 AM
Please remember where silver was in 1940: 34 cents. Please note where it went (for most people) in 1980: 25 dollars. To extrapolate from the low of roughly 4 dollars around 2000, this will take silver to somewhere around 250-300 dollars an ounce, which, by the way, is the inflation adjusted price for silver between 1400 and 1850, per the work of Mark Lundeen. It was only in the twentieth century that you had such insanely cheap silver, and I don’t think the facts of mining and resource scarcity will justify cheap silver going forward.

http://www.financialsense.com/node/2967?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+fso+%28Financial+Sense%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo&utm_term=FSO

mick silver
8th November 2010, 09:31 AM
up 76 cents yahoooooooooo here we come ...

mick silver
8th November 2010, 01:11 PM
yes we can . we may make it to 28 before the markets close here

Libertarian_Guard
8th November 2010, 01:19 PM
A couple months ago people were saying it would never hold above 20.00

Dollar is up today too, what gives?

heh

http://i52.tinypic.com/14mxa36.jpg

Horn
8th November 2010, 01:32 PM
Are you suggesting a Silver balloon with that photo, LG?

http://royalrhinoflying.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/tan-dollar-silver-balloon-man.jpg?w=455

Silver Rocket Bitches!
8th November 2010, 01:36 PM
The melt value of a silver dime has hit $2.

Just sayin.

Libertarian_Guard
8th November 2010, 01:39 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/21pipt.jpg

Cebu_4_2
8th November 2010, 01:41 PM
This is pretty unbelievable going up so fast, the dollar is still up... whats the deal?

zap
8th November 2010, 02:19 PM
Silver is exactly $ 1.00 up today! 3.74%

Libertarian_Guard
8th November 2010, 02:38 PM
This is pretty unbelievable going up so fast, the dollar is still up... whats the deal?

http://i53.tinypic.com/hte4uf.jpg

The old tricks are no longer working.

1970 silver art
8th November 2010, 02:52 PM

JPMorgan is getting slapped around by the silver monster. It appears the manipulators are losing control of silver, however, I do not think that we heard the last of the smack down crew. Just remember that silver can go down just as fast as it can go up. Have that seat belt fastened because it is going to be a wild ride.

AndreaGail
8th November 2010, 04:38 PM
silver : gold ratio now 51:1

messianicdruid
8th November 2010, 05:22 PM
Just remember that silver can go down just as fast as it can go up. Have that seat belt fastened because it is going to be a wild ride.[/quote]

I ran into a guy today I hadn't seen for six months. I asked him how silver had done today {no access}. He said he got out of silver and into gold when it was a 22.00. He said silver was "too volatile for him". I told him it was time to trade back. ;D

Trinity
8th November 2010, 05:29 PM
This Silver rally is destroying my will to work.

hoarder
8th November 2010, 06:20 PM
Up until recently, silver and gasoline prices followed each other closely. Not anymore.

osoab
8th November 2010, 06:22 PM
28 tonight?

1970 silver art
8th November 2010, 06:25 PM
28 tonight?

Yeah I think that it will happen. We are just .06 from touching $28.00.

EDIT: It's now just 0.04 from $28.

Ponce
8th November 2010, 06:31 PM
Like I said before......foreign market will be the ones pushing silver forward because those in the US are
BROKEEEEEEEEEEE.

Sparky
8th November 2010, 06:37 PM
Like I said before......foreign market will be the ones pushing silver forward because those in the US are
BROKEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don't know, amigo; the broke Americans pushed it up a full buck today!

mick silver
9th November 2010, 01:45 AM
28.14 on the oversea market yahoooooooooooooooo

Neuro
9th November 2010, 02:20 AM
BROKEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don't know, amigo; the broke Americans pushed it up a full buck today!
I think it is the dual citizen Americans that push the price up... ;), Oy Vei short covering is like being boiled in hot semen...

mick silver
9th November 2010, 02:34 AM

mick silver
9th November 2010, 02:40 AM
up 90 cents over night

mick silver
9th November 2010, 02:45 AM
make that 95

mick silver
9th November 2010, 12:38 PM
what the hell just happen silver an gold droping like a rock in water

mick silver
9th November 2010, 12:40 PM
27.17 dam it was over 29

mick silver
9th November 2010, 12:40 PM
27.17 dam it was over 29

mick silver
9th November 2010, 12:46 PM
dam what happen to gold an silver .... they are beating it back to the stone age

osoab
9th November 2010, 12:52 PM
dam what happen to gold an silver .... they are beating it back to the stone age

PM Selloff Reason: CME To Raise Margin Requirements For Silver From $5,000 To $6,500 (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/pm-selloff-reason-cme-raise-margin-requirements-silver-5000-6500)

Along with the bucky's rise.

chad
9th November 2010, 01:03 PM

PM Selloff Reason: CME To Raise Margin Requirements For Silver From $5,000 To $6,500 (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/pm-selloff-reason-cme-raise-margin-requirements-silver-5000-6500)

Along with the bucky's rise.

the hunt brothers are laughing at us today.

Filthy Keynes
9th November 2010, 08:36 PM
Boingy-boing up again: $27.58

"They just can't kill the beast" ~ Eagles, Hotel California

1970 silver art
10th November 2010, 03:35 AM
Yeah it is up again but I think that it will correct back down to the $23-$24 range before it resumes its run to $30+. $30+ silver will happen but it does not have to happen right now. A healthy correction is needed for silver IMO in order to continue to go up to higher levels.