PDA

View Full Version : Secrets - Texe Marrs

kregener
5th November 2010, 04:07 PM
Each month, Texe uncovers hidden news and reveals things the controlled media dare not touch. With the abundance of information that Texe provides, this is the fastest hour in radio. This week's program includes:

(1) Is today's younger generation a "pleasure driven generation?"? Is there a remnant of young people who will bring the Lord's Word to others?
(2) Are Home Churches the answer to promoting the true Word of God?;
(3) Rabbi Ovadia Yosef claims gentiles are here to serve the Jews. Is slavery in your future?;
(4) Glenn Beck, during a recent interview on The O'Reilly Factor, says gay marriage is not a threat to America;
(5) Madeleine Albright has written a book, Read My Pins, explaining the meaning behind her pins. This is old news as Texe Marrs exposed her "Hillary Pin" in Codex Magica;
(6) What does the co-Chairman of President Obama's Debt Panel have to say about America's entitlement programs, Social Security and Medicare?;
(7) Has Obama continued George W. Bush's program of assassinating American citizens? All this and much more.

Don't miss this week's informative program, Secrets (Volume 171).

Click this link or copy and paste it in the address line of your internet browser: www.texemarrs.com

Hillbilly
9th November 2010, 04:27 PM
I love Texe, My Grandpa used to buy all his books then pass them on to me to read.