PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Chat IF YOU DARE 11-7-10

General of Darkness
7th November 2010, 04:16 PM
http://tinychat.com/gsus

1970 silver art
7th November 2010, 04:20 PM
Have no fear. It is safe to enter chat since I will be in chat to make sure that everybody behaves themselves while in chat. ;D

General of Darkness
7th November 2010, 08:28 PM
DAMN someone snuffed the chatroom. Literally it doesn't exist anymore.

Playswithfire
7th November 2010, 08:30 PM
Yep, we can't find it either.

zap
what happened I was the only one there?

Buddha
wtf, its the jews...

bootstrap
Ummm I was there, but its gone now...

StackerKen
7th November 2010, 08:31 PM
weird :-\

bootstrap
7th November 2010, 08:31 PM
wtf, its the jews...

LOL and many will die...

StackerKen
7th November 2010, 08:32 PM
loky killed the chat room :P

General of Darkness
Zap some Loky person showed up an blamo, I was in the room by myself also

but it you try tinychat.com/gsus it's gone

1970 silver art
Chat vanished on me too. Poof! Gone just like that. ??? I do not know what just happened but that is not good at all. :'(

Buddha
7th November 2010, 08:33 PM
LOL and many will die...

we all know the tinychat is another tool that TPTB use to control us...

StackerKen
7th November 2010, 08:33 PM
I had to go too bed anyhow...4am is gonna feel like 3am tomorrow

Nite folks!

General of Darkness
7th November 2010, 08:34 PM
I think that guy from Israel pretending to be a GSUS member was a set up. You know, the cyanide guy.

loky
7th November 2010, 08:34 PM
lol my Australian net killed it.. I have no idea why though. I logged in thinking finally i'm on while the Americans are then i see you guys dropping like flies..

loky
7th November 2010, 08:36 PM
Hey made one called gsus2 http://tinychat.com/gsus2 still have no idea what happened before

Shami-Amourae
7th November 2010, 08:37 PM
I think that guy from Israel pretending to be a GSUS member was a set up. You know, the cyanide guy.

I've been posting with you guys for over 2 years and suddenly you think I'm a secret Jew? I'm white. Stop it. You misread one of my posts which was meant as a joke and have suddenly formed a major bias against me. I'm not your enemy. I don't want to be your enemy, quite the opposite. I PMed you about it and then the chat room suddenly died...

k-os
7th November 2010, 08:39 PM

I've been posting with you guys for over 2 years and suddenly you think I'm a secret Jew? I'm white. Stop it. You misread one of my posts which was meant as a joke and have suddenly formed a major bias against me. I'm not your enemy. I don't want to be your enemy, quite the opposite.

To the General of Dickstabbing, everyone is a jew until proof is provided otherwise. Don't take it personally. ;D

BTW, weird what happened to the chat room.

cthulu
It's still up. This chick named wickrama oktubu says she loves me and wants to meet up. she's some kind of princess and needs my help if I'll just send her 1k. I'm gonna go for it cuz she looks hot!

Buddha
ooohhhh.... FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!!!

General of Darkness
7th November 2010, 08:40 PM

I've been posting with you guys for over 2 years and suddenly you think I'm a secret Jew? I'm white. Stop it. You misread one of my posts which was meant as a joke and have suddenly formed a major bias against me. I'm not your enemy. I don't want to be your enemy, quite the opposite.

LOL, and I'm the Easter Bunny

Shami-Amourae
7th November 2010, 08:42 PM

How do I prove to you I'm not your enemy without revealing private information?

General of Darkness
7th November 2010, 08:44 PM

Time

Shami-Amourae
7th November 2010, 08:49 PM
Time

Okay. Well please just don't jump to conclusions. I haven't been doing this kind stuff for a long time and still have a lot to learn, but I honestly want to earn your respect, as lame as that sounds.

Please look through my post history (http://gold-silver.us/forum/profile/?u=299;sa=showPosts) if that helps.

Mouse
7th November 2010, 08:49 PM
I went to get a beer and I was deletified. I can't get it to work. Must have been a bombed by scanners.

loky
7th November 2010, 08:51 PM
People People got Gsus2 up at http://tinychat.com/gsus2

Trying to find out why gsus got killed..So far no luck and the proxy isn't helping so it wasn't a ip problem.

milehi
7th November 2010, 09:02 PM

Send him a pic of your uncircumcised member.

1970 silver art
8th November 2010, 03:31 AM
People People got Gsus2 up at http://tinychat.com/gsus2

Trying to find out why gsus got killed..So far no luck and the proxy isn't helping so it wasn't a ip problem.

Thank you Loky for that link. I bookmarked this chat link in my favorites. Everybody should go ahead and bookmark this link that loky made because if you try to go into chat by using the TinyChat icon on bottom of the forum home page, then it will not work.