PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Riots Prophecy

SQUEXX
7th November 2010, 06:31 PM
Chicago Riots Prophecy

Chicago Riots Prophecy (http://www.moneyteachers.org/Chicago+Riots+Prophecy.html)

"My brother, Noah Packard, says that he heard the Prophet Joseph Smith say that the next great (U.S. civil) war after the war of the rebellion (the Civil War of the 1860's between the North and the South) would commence in a little town now called Chicago but at that time it would have grown to be a very large city. And another brother told me that the Prophet said that the cause of the next great trouble of the United States would be the depreciation of the currency of the United States. I believe I have given you all the facts in as short and concise manner as possible." (A. Milton Musser papers, LDS Church Archives, letter from Nephi Packard to A. Milton Musser, July 24, 1896.)

I just discovered the above prophecy. It confirms what I have seen in vision, and previously reported on this site as well. I saw:

1. Dollars blowing in the street and ignored like worthless trash.

2. Obama assassinated in the same manner that they killed Kennedy.

3. Race riots in Chicago fomented by agent provocateurs after the assassination.

4. Food shortages so severe that men would battle to the death for a chewed up stick of gum on the pavement.

5. Militarized street gangs, with military grade weaponry, accelerating the work of death.

6. Firestorms raising what is left of the city to the ground.

7. Plagues, Famine and the Sword.

k-os
7th November 2010, 10:04 PM
Interesting stuff. Glad I have no plans to be in Chicago . . . ever.