PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About The Bonus Army

LuckyStrike
8th November 2010, 05:14 PM
I read a great article some time ago about the Bonus Army, but I can't remember where. I'm starting to wonder if I saw it in a documentary or what. It may have been on Rense or something, so I am here asking if anyone knows about any articles about the Truth About The Bonus Army?

Thanks in advance.

madfranks
8th November 2010, 05:57 PM
Wikipedia has a decent article on it. I don't know anything other than that, but once a coworker and I were talking 9/11 and she told me she doesn't believe that our government would ever do something like attack it's own people, so I showed her that article and it surprised her to see that.

LuckyStrike
8th November 2010, 06:05 PM
Wikipedia has a decent article on it. I don't know anything other than that, but once a coworker and I were talking 9/11 and she told me she doesn't believe that our government would ever do something like attack it's own people, so I showed her that article and it surprised her to see that.

It's been sometime since I have read this article but from what I recall the main jist was that the bonus army were riled up by people who had other interests and that the stated "Bonus" was just a PR stunt to gain public support. It was a revisionist article and was quite contrary to what you normally hear about the bonus army.