PDA

View Full Version : We are all felons?

midnight rambler
8th November 2010, 09:15 PM
I can read and comprehend plain English, how about you?

Whoever buys, sells, exchanges, transfers, receives, or delivers any false, forged, counterfeited, or altered obligation or other security of the United States, with the intent that the same be passed, published, or used as true and genuine, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000473----000-.html

BrewTech
8th November 2010, 09:18 PM
Funny as hell when you think about it...

har. dee. har. har.

:o

midnight rambler
8th November 2010, 09:21 PM
Funny as hell when you think about it...

har. dee. har. har.

:o

I've been listening to Rod Class, and according to Rod the US Code was never implemented. The thugs use it against us, but when we try to use it to address their crimes they toss it out as frivolous since it was never implemented.

cthulu
8th November 2010, 09:26 PM
Doesn't matter. You can argue, counter-argue, then counter their counter-argue. In the end, it comes to power/force, whether it's brute military force, including swat and police, or more subtle forces, such as language and politics. Thinking has nothing to do with it unless it's to confuse you.

Filthy Keynes
8th November 2010, 09:29 PM
I don't understand the quote. Help.

Ponce
8th November 2010, 09:29 PM
Using Fed fiat is breaking the law..........

willie pete
8th November 2010, 09:33 PM
it's addressing counterfeiting ...no?

...and I think FRNs should be labeled "IOUs" :D

midnight rambler
8th November 2010, 09:36 PM
it's addressing counterfeiting ...no?

...and I think FRNs should be labeled "IOUs" :D

A friend personally witnessed, live and in person, Ronald Reagan say in a speech on the stump in August of 1980, "We have a counterfeit currency in this country." Of course after the Hinckley assassination attempt he never dared mention that again.

BrewTech
8th November 2010, 09:37 PM

My take on it is that the FRN is a forged counterfeit.

Am I wrong?

midnight rambler
8th November 2010, 09:46 PM

Am I wrong?

By law, a note is redeemable. What are FRNs redeemable for? More FRNs...

I call FRNs liars' paper. It's not Federal, they have no reserves, and it's certainly not a note.

willie pete
8th November 2010, 09:52 PM

Am I wrong?

I've been reviewing again the origin of the Federal Reserve at "Pattison articles" ...it's absolutely disgusting how a very few can conspire and do so much damage...Wilson included

midnight rambler
8th November 2010, 09:58 PM
I only posted this little factoid to draw attention to the insanity of it all. Most people around you are insane, when you talk common sense to them in plain English they think YOU are crazy. GSUS is an island of lucidity.

Cebu_4_2
8th November 2010, 09:59 PM
Whoever buys, sells, exchanges, transfers, receives, or delivers any false, forged, counterfeited, or altered obligation or other security of the United States, with the intent that the same be passed, published, or used as true and genuine, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Your reading too deep, simply means counterfeit in layman's terms. I think it also means you cant write on frn's or drill holes in their counterfeit coins.

midnight rambler
8th November 2010, 10:01 PM

Your reading too deep, simply means counterfeit in layman's terms. I think it also means you cant write on frn's or drill holes in their counterfeit coins.

FRNs are counterfeit on their face, as I pointed out by law a note is redeemable. There's no getting around this, I don't care what is said or how these IOU Nothings are defended (mostly at gunpoint). I'm thinking you've been sucked into the illusion. There is no money, it is wishful thinking to think otherwise. Listen to the Rod Class YT I posted, all of them.

Cebu_4_2
8th November 2010, 10:14 PM

FRNs are counterfeit on their face, as I pointed out by law a note is redeemable. There's no getting around this, I don't care what is said or how these IOU Nothings are defended (mostly at gunpoint). I'm thinking you've been sucked into the illusion. There is no money, it is wishful thinking to think otherwise. Listen to the Rod Class YT I posted, all of them.

No man I understand that aspect, just sayin if you play by their rules than it is illegal to counterfeit their counterfeit money. Same thing as going to a monopoly tournament and pulling your own monopoly money out of your pocket that you printed at home. Won't work out well.

midnight rambler
8th November 2010, 10:18 PM
One thing is for sure, anyone passing FRNs is viewed as an agent of the Federal reserve (lower case r intentional, according to the code), no exceptions.

Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/12/411.html

Wrap your head around that one.

Book
9th November 2010, 08:04 AM
Most people around you are insane, when you talk common sense to them in plain English they think YOU are crazy.

http://blog.echouser.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/picture-4-231x300.png

Yep. No fun being us.

:)

sirgonzo420
9th November 2010, 08:12 AM

Am I wrong?

By law, a note is redeemable. What are FRNs redeemable for? More FRNs...

I call FRNs liars' paper. It's not Federal, they have no reserves, and it's certainly not a note.

FRNs are "redeemable in lawful money on demand..." pursuant to 12 USC 411.

The key word is "redeemable" and not "lawful money" (as in, don't expect to "redeem" notes in gold or silver coin).

In theory, the redemption removes the debt associated with the FRN.

palani
9th November 2010, 08:33 AM
In theory, the redemption removes the debt associated with the FRN.

The entire topic might be termed "theory" until Congress defined the practice.

REDEMPTION, contracts. The act of taking back by the seller from the buyer a thing which had been sold subject to the right of repurchase.

2. The right of redemption then is an agreement by which the seller reserves to himself the power of taking back the thing sold by returning the price paid for it.

If, for example, a factor or other agent should be employed to purchase goods for his principal, or should be entrusted, with money to be paid for him, and, instead of receiving the money, the creditor or seller should take the note of the factor or agent; payable at a future day, as an absolute payment, the principal would be discharged from the debt.

To make a valid payment, so as to compel the receiver to take it, the whole amount due must be paid; Poth. Obl. n. 499, or n. 534, French edition; when a part is accepted, it is a payment pro tanto. The payment must be made in the thing agreed upon; but when it ought to be made in money, it must be made in the lawful coin of the country, or in bank notes which are of the value they are represented to be. A payment made in bills of an insolvent bank, though both parties may be ignorant of its insolvency, it has been held, did not discharge the debt;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equity_of_redemption

The equity of redemption refers to the right of a mortgagor in law to redeem his property once the liability secured by the mortgage has been discharged.

if the loan was not repaid, then the mortgagee would keep the property in satisfaction of the debt. The equity of redemption was the right to petition the courts of equity to compel the mortgagee to transfer the property back to the mortgagor once the secured obligation had been performed.

jetgraphics
9th November 2010, 08:56 AM
Don't let facts sway a fervently held opinion. Do not read law. Do not read the constitution, the Articles of Confederation, and the Declaration of Independence, and you will go far, in this regime.

Ponce
9th November 2010, 09:08 AM
Rambler? to be here you have to be insane..........or you don't belong here.

Ponce <---------doctor in the house :o

Twisted Titan
9th November 2010, 02:04 PM
I only posted this little factoid to draw attention to the insanity of it all. Most people around you are insane, when you talk common sense to them in plain English they think YOU are crazy. GSUS is an island of lucidity.

Beware of being too rational In the country of the insane, the integrated man doesn't become king. He gets lynched."

Aldous Huxley

Ash_Williams
9th November 2010, 03:54 PM
FRNs are redeemable in coin.

palani
9th November 2010, 04:45 PM
FRNs are redeemable in .45 ACP ball.

sirgonzo420
9th November 2010, 04:47 PM

eh.... when I think "coin" I think "gold/silver".... you must be talking about those clad token things.

BrewTech
9th November 2010, 08:37 PM

eh.... when I think "coin" I think "gold/silver".... you must be talking about those clad token things.

Yeah, but technically they are still "minted", and are worth more intrinsically than the paper traded for them.

Just stirring the shit a little... ;)