PDA

View Full Version : December Silver

DMac
9th November 2010, 07:14 AM
I was doing my daily read of http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com/ and was taken back a bit when I got to this part of the post from Monday, November 8, 2010. Please correct me if my interpretation is not right.

"In silver we witnessed a huge 129 notices sent down for options exercised. This represents 645,000 oz of silver. The total number of silver notices sent down so far total 569 or 2,845,000 oz of silver. There are still 41 notices that still remain to be served for a total of 205,000 oz."

First, ~650K ounces of silver was removed from the short position. Wow! Short covering indeed.

"2,845,000 oz (already served upon) + 205,000 oz (to be served) = 3,050,000 oz (this number is rising)

Our banking cartel are getting quite nervous when they see over 3 million oz standing in a non delivery month. Can you imagine what is going to happen in December? This will be the most exciting and most dramatic event that I will ever report on. "

Next, if I read this correctly, there will be nearly 3 million ounces of silver set for delivery (or removal?) from the inventory at COMEX. Is silver set to explode up some huge number next month??

joe_momma
9th November 2010, 02:26 PM
Nope - no COMEX explosion - they'll declare all Dec contracts must be settled for cash.

(Oddly, the PM price will drop 10% the day the last day of trading....)

JohnQPublic
10th November 2010, 11:20 AM
...And at that point, new silver markets will start up as COMEX [& LBMA] get relegated to the dust bin of history.