PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion of Jesse Ventura?

Filthy Keynes
11th November 2010, 04:15 PM
Is he a shill for the "NWO" or is he a truth teller?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anBdjS9IOkw

Apparition
11th November 2010, 04:25 PM
He's largely skeptical of the M$M and the federal gov't, although I find it ironic that despite his distrust of the gov't he's a firm advocate of socialized health care.

midnight rambler
11th November 2010, 04:28 PM
What is it that leads you to believe he's a shill?

Fortyone
11th November 2010, 04:29 PM
Since he is an ex-Navy SEAL and Governor, I would say he is privy to many things we arent. He shouldnt be dismissed entirely.

Libertytree
11th November 2010, 04:41 PM
At some point we have to be able to believe that there are honorable men among us, because without that hope, all hope is lost. I will take a chance on what I perceive as honorable men and if I'm wrong I reckon I'll pay for it and probably with my life. I hope Ventura is legit, just like I think about Ron Paul but it's all really speculation, or hopes and dreams.

osoab
11th November 2010, 05:00 PM
Used to be a truth teller. ( i think.)

Now he is on TV...
He is bright enough to know that some have lost their life by saying or attempting to say the truth ( Matt Simmons and other might come to minds ).

One can not be allowed to be on a TV set if he wants to say the truth...

So he is now most probably a paid and controlled opposition.

If he goes too far, you will Know he was honest. Unfortunately he might end up dead or far from a MSM job.

For the ratings on Nov 1 (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/11/01/friday-cable-ratings-nba-rules-the-cable-night-sanctuary-smackdown-steady-more/70386) he got 1.227 million views. He couldn't beat out What Not to Wear. :oo-->

What Not to Wear (9pm)
- 1.439 million viewers
- 1.0/2 HH
- 0.5/1 A18-49

Conspiracy Theory (10pm)
- 1.227 million viewers
- 0.7/1 HH
- 0.4/1 A18-49

Time slots are not the same, but you get an idea of the exposure.
Granted I have no idea how they do ratings with all the tech these days.

I personally can't stand to watch the show itself. Too much ominous music.
Just tell the facts as they are. The content should be able to sell itself.

As for Jesse himself, I get the feeling that he is either being played or we are being played.
If one was to quote something from a show called Conspiracy Theory, it would be thrown back in our face by sheep because it came from a show called Conspiracy Theory.

The show is on a 3rd/4th tier cable network with bad music and a former "professional" wrestler as the host. Most people relate to Jesse as "The Body" or "Blain" not the Governor.

Blain http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/wwjesse.jpg

osoab
11th November 2010, 05:12 PM
Slack jawed *ag*ot.

Huh?

willie pete
11th November 2010, 06:06 PM
Slack jawed *ag*ot.

Huh?

This site automatically censored my post. It is suppose to say f*ggot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IctBSH5a9Sw

he's a tool .... :D

crazychicken
11th November 2010, 06:16 PM
I watched five minutes of one show--once.

In my estimation he had more credibility when he was a wrestler and spent his time wearing a feather boa.

CC

Fortyone
11th November 2010, 06:21 PM

In my estimation he had more credibility when he was a wrestler and spent his time wearing a feather boa.

CC

that bad huh?

crazychicken
11th November 2010, 06:23 PM
Just my opinion. I've been wrong before and am very good at it.

CC

CC

that bad huh?

keehah
11th November 2010, 06:37 PM
He's honest enough that he cannot get on Fox news any more (last minute of the video and a few minutes of the next).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrlxf509c0o

Fortyone
11th November 2010, 06:42 PM
Just my opinion. I've been wrong before and am very good at it.

CC

CC

that bad huh?

Ha! Ive got you there, NO ONE is better at being wrong than me!

steyr_m
11th November 2010, 06:45 PM
I read his book, American Conspiracies some things he's bang on; some things he's way out in left field.

RJB
11th November 2010, 06:52 PM
He's honest enough not to be invited on the MSM news any more.
I heard Glenn Beck whining that Ventura threatened him offstage once, and then went on to say Jesse was basicly a kook.

Book
11th November 2010, 07:33 PM
http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/27/2772/18WTD00Z.jpg

:oo-->

http://www.thehotjoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/jesse-ventura.jpg

Goyim America must be really retarded to accept jew Hollywood's version of a Leader.

:D

learn2swim
11th November 2010, 08:00 PM
I read his book, American Conspiracies some things he's bang on; some things he's way out in left field.

What is left field on?

Trinity
11th November 2010, 08:07 PM
What is left field on?

What's on second.

learn2swim
11th November 2010, 08:12 PM
LOL. no matter what someone does, 50% of the members on this site will sh*t all over it. It's the music, the ratings, the TV station, it's not blaming the Jews or Catholic Church or some other dumb sh*t. Don't think for a second, there isn't a copious amount of payed shills on this website-- they're NOT hanging out at kitco---that's for sure.

learn2swim
11th November 2010, 08:13 PM

What is left field on?

whoops, what's HE in left field about?

Silver Shield
12th November 2010, 02:48 AM
From what I have seen from Jesse is he is further down the road of truth than most.

He is passionate about his discovery about the truth.

He is in the Paul Revere stage of the awakening process and is half way through the awakening process.

I have not heard any Disinfo from him.

And he has more credibility than most since he became a governor and slapped the hand that fed him.

I am going to tape his show.

cthulu
12th November 2010, 02:56 AM
I think he's admirable in that he lived a pretty good life. navy seal, governor, wwf wrestler, actor, now conspiracy theorist/truth teller...the man sounds like he's done it all.

sirgonzo420
12th November 2010, 05:56 AM
I'd like him more if he'd quit doing that rocking back and forth shit he seems to do all the time.

Light
12th November 2010, 06:28 AM
I'd like him more if he'd quit doing that rocking back and forth sh*t he seems to do all the time.

He reminds me of Stevie Wonder.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
12th November 2010, 06:53 AM
His show deals with fringe elements and I sincerely hope it is instrumental in waking people up. However, the fact that it is on a cable network cannot be dismissed. You know who owns those networks. Nothing is released that can interfere with the grand agenda. I suspect that his show is meant to bait in as many followers as it can in order to misdirect them whether subtly or directly. This remains to be seen.

MAGNES
12th November 2010, 11:57 AM
From what I have seen from Jesse is he is further down the road of truth than most.

He is passionate about his discovery about the truth.

He is in the Paul Revere stage of the awakening process and is half way through the awakening process.

I have not heard any Disinfo from him.

And he has more credibility than most since he became a governor and slapped the hand that fed him.

I am going to tape his show.

I've paid close attention to Ventura, it surprises me to see people sh*t on him here.

I second your thoughts strongly SShield.

He was one of the first people on MSM to question 9/11 and he did it in a smart way.

He knows exactly how they smear people, hence his questions, he did not allow them
to corner him and smear him, he knows the same truth on main issues we know here.

Good for his show too, hopefully he doesn't allow them to use it against him if he
starts doing way out there issues.

RECENT EXCELLENT THREAD, by Awoke

GATA chairman, Bill Murphy on Ventura's show, "Conspiracy Theory"
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/gata-chairman-bill-murphy-on-ventura's-show-'conspiracy-theory'/msg135823/#msg135823

Reminded me of this, save the info cause it will be gone.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/gata-org-solid-proof-of-fed-gold-manipulation-crimex/msg136157/#msg136157

MAGNES
12th November 2010, 12:02 PM
I'd like him more if he'd quit doing that rocking back and forth sh*t he seems to do all the time.

I think that is due to a medical problem and he cannot control it.

I hope it does not get worse.

sirgonzo420
12th November 2010, 12:05 PM

When I first noticed him doing it, it seemed like a nervous tic... but perhaps it is due to a medical problem, and I hope it doesn't get worse either, as it already hurts his presentation, in my opinion.

Spectrism
12th November 2010, 12:27 PM
He seems to have a parkinsons thing going.

Is he real? I think he is trying to get the straight truth and realizes they could hit him if he gets too annoying. He is not worried about that.

Silver Shield
12th November 2010, 01:35 PM

I like him more if he cut his ratty effin hair too...

Slack jawed faggot ;)