PDA

View Full Version : 128 Billionaires in China

Book
15th November 2010, 05:22 PM
Oct. 28 – The 2010 Forbes China Rich List, released on Thursday, reveals the entrance of 49 members into the burgeoning ranks of U.S. dollar billionaires in China, raising the total number to 128.

http://www.2point6billion.com/news/2010/10/28/forty-nine-new-billionaires-grace-chinas-2010-rich-list-7839.html

:o

http://cache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/recess_03_18/r32_18254339.jpg

General of Darkness
15th November 2010, 05:26 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Chinese are just slant eyed jews. ;)

MNeagle
15th November 2010, 05:31 PM
Take a guess where 90% of the items in that pic are made?? (including the cardboard box!)

That's why you have more Chinese billionaires.

solid
16th November 2010, 12:55 AM
Take a guess where 90% of the items in that pic are made?? (including the cardboard box!)

That's why you have more Chinese billionaires.

I'd be willing to bet that even that American flag is made in China.

That is a very eye-opening observation.

iOWNme
16th November 2010, 05:15 AM
Notice the entire fall of our society; the demoralization of our youth, the endless wars and total taxation that is burdened upon us; all comes about through the Democratic and Legal process......

And yet, MOST of Americans still support this Mystery Babylon system.

China is just a puppet, who will take center stage as the marionette of choice.

Hatha Sunahara
16th November 2010, 11:45 AM
Billionaires are the curse of the world. They all eventually think they are more powerful than God. And we slaves pay for all of it.

Hatha

Horn
16th November 2010, 11:53 AM
That's forty more than just a few years ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDiRNpI0VVo

k-os
16th November 2010, 11:54 AM
Billionaires are the curse of the world. They all eventually think they are more powerful than God. And we slaves pay for all of it.

Hmmm. That's an interesting position. I sure hope you are never a billionaire, for you would be self-hating, and a curse of the world. (I hardly doubt that you would be a curse on the world, as I have read your many insightful posts.) I am just making a point.

I don't have a problem with anyone being a billionaire, unless they became so dishonestly, or use their wealth to destroy others. I'll admit that the system does seem to be set up to reward bad behavior, but I think there still must be some billionaires who became that way honestly.

This may not be true for you, Hatha Sunahara, but most of the time, when someone hates the rich, it is because they are jealous. This, for me, is paradoxical, because how could you ever become something that you hate? Seems like there would be a whole lot of unnecessary resistance.

Horn
16th November 2010, 12:05 PM
I'd have to lose alot of dough before getting there.

Billionaires aren't rich, they eat the rich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3kIBBen62s

Dogman
16th November 2010, 12:06 PM
Some how reading this thread made me think of this.

1. Pride is an excessive belief in one's own abilities.
2. Envy is wanting what others have, be it status, abilities, or possessions.
3. Gluttony is the desire to eat or consume more than you require.
4. Lust is a powerful craving for such as sex, power and money.
5. Anger is the loss of rational self-control and the desire to harm others.
6. Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain.
7. Sloth is laziness and the avoidance of work.

1970 silver art
16th November 2010, 12:33 PM

I will admit that I am guilty of # 1. Whether a Billionaire is a bad person or not depends on how much of each of the 7 "sins" that person possess.

Horn
16th November 2010, 12:46 PM

I will admit that I am guilty of # 1. Whether a Billionaire is a bad person or not depends on how much of each of the 7 "sins" that person possess.

You'll notice Johnny Appleseed is no where on that list. ;)

JohnQPublic
16th November 2010, 12:50 PM
...I don't have a problem with anyone being a billionaire, unless they became so dishonestly, or use their wealth to destroy others...

I remember in econ 101, we were taught that peple get wealthy (as opposed to just plain old rich) through one of three ways:

1. Inheritance
2. Luck
3. Criminal Behavior (i.e., not necassarily technically illegal)

This may be a pessimistic view, but I suspect it is true quite often (i.e., Bill Gates = luck, and possibly later supplemented by criminal behavior).

Dogman
16th November 2010, 12:53 PM

You'll notice Johnny Appleseed is no where on that list. ;)

He maybe on this list but not by name.

1. Faith is belief in the right things (including the virtues!).
2. Hope is taking a positive future view, that good will prevail.
3. Charity is concern for, and active helping of, others.
4. Fortitude is never giving up.
5. Justice is being fair and equitable with others.
6. Prudence is care of and moderation with money.
7. Temperance is moderation of needed things and abstinence from things which are not needed.

Horn
16th November 2010, 12:57 PM
(i.e., Bill Gates = luck, and possibly later supplemented by criminal behavior).

:ROFL:

Twisted Titan
16th November 2010, 02:09 PM
Notice the entire fall of our society; the demoralization of our youth, the endless wars and total taxation that is burdened upon us; all comes about through the Democratic and Legal process......

And yet, MOST of Americans still support this Mystery Babylon system.

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

hoarder
16th November 2010, 02:17 PM
Forbes is that lying, Jew-owned magazine that pretends the Rothschilds are poor.

Most likely, China's richest 128 people are Khazars, the tribe who engineered globalization.

iOWNme
16th November 2010, 03:30 PM
...I don't have a problem with anyone being a billionaire, unless they became so dishonestly, or use their wealth to destroy others...

I remember in econ 101, we were taught that peple get wealthy (as opposed to just plain old rich) through one of three ways:

1. Inheritance
2. Luck
3. Criminal Behavior (i.e., not necassarily technically illegal)

This may be a pessimistic view, but I suspect it is true quite often (i.e., Bill Gates = luck, and possibly later supplemented by criminal behavior).

Bill Gates made his money from Communism, or Government Monopoly. As did ALL of the so called 'wealthy' people. And then on top of it, to use the fractional reserve system to your advantage, will 100% guarantee that you will be wealthy forever.

ALL WEALTH comes from Government Monopoly, always has. As there is no large money gains to made in a Competitive Capitalistic Republic, just the best product and the lowest price, for you and me- the consumer.