PDA

View Full Version : Bill Nye collapses onstage, the first thing that comes to mind...

midnight rambler
17th November 2010, 02:29 PM
...Tweet it! Coming to his aid was not as high a priority. How disturbing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101117/sc_yblog_thelookout/if-the-science-guy-passes-out-and-nobody-tweets-it-did-it-happen

Filthy Keynes
17th November 2010, 02:54 PM
"nobody went to his aid at the very beginning when he first collapsed — that just perplexed me beyond reason."

The reason is: "I wouldn't want to get sued either."

Spectrism
17th November 2010, 03:42 PM
Bill Nye the PRETEND science guy.

He will soon have his last swoon and stand before the very God that does not exist and account for his hard head.

sirgonzo420
17th November 2010, 03:43 PM
Bill Nye the PRETEND science guy.

He will soon have his last swoon and stand before the very God that does not exist and account for his hard head.

Nah, he's one of the "chosen" ones... he'll be ok.

:oo-->

zusn
17th November 2010, 04:04 PM
I saw Bill about 12 years ago in Seattle at one of the special tapings of Almost Live. I knew some of the actors, so my girlfriend and I got to wait in the VIP waiting room. Bill was there with his family. That dude has some HOT daughters! At least the one was, it was a long time ago.

It's a sad society we live in. People experience real issues and do nothing to help, preferring to post crap about it on the internet. Then they go home to watch "reality TV"