PDA

View Full Version : Breathtaking video on TSA

midnight rambler
17th November 2010, 03:03 PM
TSA goon to cop with disabled 4 y.o. son with plastic leg braces forced to walk through metal detector without braces: "You know why we're doing this."

http://www.youtube.com/v/RhkQoiaf7Uc

EDIT: Fixed video embedding. -Gaillo

Cebu_4_2
17th November 2010, 03:19 PM
Excellent find, sending it out now.

Cebu_4_2
17th November 2010, 04:12 PM
First video.

@7:51

" We are also looking at one of our main initiative which is cash smuggling "

Michael Masto
Immigration and customs.

I noticed that too, WTF is going on here? I feel like we are prisoners.

Filthy Keynes
17th November 2010, 05:35 PM
Just last year I ESCAPED the USSA with 100 ounces of junk silver in my carry-on. I somehow doubt I'd be able to do that again these days! They would probably confiscate it!

The X-ray screener paused my bag in the machine and asked me what was all that metal? I said "coins". He said "ok" and let me through. That was at Newark airport in New Jersey.

Is it just me, or have you noticed that the EMPLOYEES are mostly LOW CLASS BLACKS?! BLACKS! Nothing against other races, but how come there are a disproportionate amount of BLACKS working for the TSA?! Low class folks and especially BLACKS have an axe to grind. I used to visit the "Obama Forum" last year before they closed it down due to terroristic threats. Trust me there are armed gangs of BLACKS who will go rob, rape, pillage, plunder the "white oppressors". They know ALL ABOUT SILVER, AND GOLD. They used to talk about it all the time, how they would go "F S U" and steal the silver. That's why they closed down the forum - it got so violent and despicable that it was shut down.

MAGNES
17th November 2010, 05:39 PM
Is it just me, or have you noticed that the EMPLOYEES are mostly LOW CLASS BLACKS?! BLACKS! Nothing against other races, but how come there are a disproportionate amount of BLACKS working for the TSA?!

Your new master, done deliberately, they made my mom take off her white walking shoes,
a granny with blond hair all smiles, meanwhile my dad watched and laughed and he looks
mean and darker, pakistanis/indians did this, also in my major city airport it is all pakistanis,
almost no whites. They are almost all low wage security guards I believe, I could be wrong.
Papers full of companies training and offering low wages as well. I even doubt that they
work directly for the state, TSA, etc, I could be wrong, but all over there is company information,
who runs security at airports, contracted, and it is many Israeli companies as well involved,
they ran security at all 9/11 airports and got off scott free in media and courts.

General of Darkness
17th November 2010, 05:50 PM
It's obvious what is going on. They are increasing the amount of "agents" that exist in Amerikwa. They are expecting something, and I suspect that we'll be under martial law withing 6 months.

Libertytree
17th November 2010, 06:06 PM
It's obvious what is going on. They are increasing the amount of "agents" that exist in Amerikwa. They are expecting something, and I suspect that we'll be under martial law withing 6 months.

In one of the other TSA threads General it was brought up about the unusual amount of black TSA agents being employed. While the majority are black there are quite a few whites with the same profile sota speak. I think this is a good move on their part, hire the sheep to do the grunt work herding in order to help them feed their families, after all they we're just doing their jobs.

I do believe they are waiting on "something", be it in six months or a year, it is coming.