PDA

View Full Version : Removing Land From Registration

palani
19th November 2010, 06:27 AM
Removing Land from Gov-Co Registration Roles

http://adask.wordpress.com/2010/11/1...les/#more-2616

The Revised Code of Washington (territorial-state) includes a fascinating section that explains the proper procedure for removing land from the registration roles of the de facto county’s government.

The legal implications of this removal are not known to me. But they seem to implicate the difference between the venues of “The State” (of the Union) and “this state” (territorial). It appears that the modern land “registration roles” for “Cook county” are “in this state” (territorial) while “registration” (If there is such thing) within “The County of Cook” presumes your land to be situated within The State (of the Union).

More, if you can remove your property from the registration roles of a county “in this state” and remove it back to The County of The State of the Union, the de facto gov-co of “this state” may not be able to continue to impose a property tax on it.

RCWs > Title 65 > Chapter 65.12 > Section 65.12.230

65.12.225 << 65.12.230 >> 65.12.235
RCW 65.12.230
Application to withdraw.

The owner or owners of registered lands, desiring to withdraw the same from registration, shall make and file with the registrar of titles in the county in which said lands are situated, an application in substantially the following form:To the registrar of titles in the county of . . . . . ., state of Washington:
I, (or we), . . . . . ., the undersigned registered owner . . . in fee simple of the following described real property situated in the county of . . . . . ., state of Washington, to wit: (here insert the description of the property), hereby make application to have the title to said real property withdrawn from registration.
Witness my (or our) hand . . . and seal . . . this . . . . day of . . . . . ., 19. . .
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Applicant’s signature.

Said application shall be acknowledged in the same manner as is required for the acknowledgment of deeds.

7th trump
19th November 2010, 06:36 AM
Awesome find Palani.
I checked with the county assessors office here in my part of Iowa and they said the feds are who set the rates of property taxes. They gave me the Iowa statute that authorizes property taxes and to stop the assessment of property taxes you must take the land off the registry.
Just my two cents for those who have interest in this subject.

Book
19th November 2010, 06:39 AM
About

I’m Alfred Adask and the author of virtually all of the text published on this website.

I worked construction (ditch digger, truck driver, heavy equipment operator, miner, etc.) before a divorce compelled me to become a student of the legal system. One thing led to another and I wound up publishing the AntiShyster News Magazine for 12 years, running for the Texas Supreme Court in A.D. 1992 (I received 201,000 votes), motivating and hosting this coutry’s biggest legal reform meetings (an average of 325 attendees, twice a month), and being identified by the Federal government as one of the top dozen anti-government activists during the 1990s. I was a big fish in a small pond.

I’ve also been jailed for 344 days in a level 5 maximum security jail without ever being charged with a crime. And I’ve been sued for $25,000 per day ($750,000 per month; over $9 million per year) by the Texas Attorney General–it took about two years to run them off.

I wouldn’t be here, I wouldn’t be writing, publishing, talking or thinking if our Father YHWH Elohiym didn’t want me to. If you see anything on this blog that seems true, well, that’s God’s work—I don’t make the truth, I just try to perceive and report it. That which you see on this blog which is false is my work, my mistake.

In the final analysis, the entire problem with government is a spiritual war. It took me decades to understand that fundamental truth. My understanding is still imperfect and growing, but there’s no a doubt in my mind that we are engaged in Holy War against a government, against a system, that is, at bottom (or more properly, at the very top), ungodly and arguably Luceferian. I am a watchman and a witness. It is not merely my duty to expose this ungodly system, it is my privilege, my calling and my blessing. Praise our Father YHWH Elohiym!

:oo-->

sirgonzo420
19th November 2010, 06:42 AM
About

I’m Alfred Adask and the author of virtually all of the text published on this website.

I worked construction (ditch digger, truck driver, heavy equipment operator, miner, etc.) before a divorce compelled me to become a student of the legal system. One thing led to another and I wound up publishing the AntiShyster News Magazine for 12 years, running for the Texas Supreme Court in A.D. 1992 (I received 201,000 votes), motivating and hosting this coutry’s biggest legal reform meetings (an average of 325 attendees, twice a month), and being identified by the Federal government as one of the top dozen anti-government activists during the 1990s. I was a big fish in a small pond.

I’ve also been jailed for 344 days in a level 5 maximum security jail without ever being charged with a crime. And I’ve been sued for $25,000 per day ($750,000 per month; over $9 million per year) by the Texas Attorney General–it took about two years to run them off.

I wouldn’t be here, I wouldn’t be writing, publishing, talking or thinking if our Father YHWH Elohiym didn’t want me to. If you see anything on this blog that seems true, well, that’s God’s work—I don’t make the truth, I just try to perceive and report it. That which you see on this blog which is false is my work, my mistake.

In the final analysis, the entire problem with government is a spiritual war. It took me decades to understand that fundamental truth. My understanding is still imperfect and growing, but there’s no a doubt in my mind that we are engaged in Holy War against a government, against a system, that is, at bottom (or more properly, at the very top), ungodly and arguably Luceferian. I am a watchman and a witness. It is not merely my duty to expose this ungodly system, it is my privilege, my calling and my blessing. Praise our Father YHWH Elohiym!

What are you trying to say?

Sometimes emoticons don't really portray any meaningful message.

palani
19th November 2010, 06:49 AM
You see you are only really supposed to be intelligent if you have attended college and received a degree. Isn't that the message given the Strawman in the Wizard of Oz. But the colorable system is based upon smoke and mirrors and those who supposed to be the most intelligent are instead the most controlled. Look at the relationship between a churl and a sovereign:

churl
O.E. ceorl "peasant, freeman, man without rank," from P.Gmc. *kerlaz, *karlaz (cf. O.Fris. zerl "man, fellow," M.L.G. kerle, Du. kerel, Ger. Kerl "man, husband," O.N. karl "old man, man"). It had various meaning in early M.E., including "man of the common people," "a country man," "husbandman," "free peasant;" by 1300, it meant "bondman, villain," also "fellow of low birth or rude manners." For words for "common man" that acquire an insulting flavor over time, compare boor, villain. In this case, however, the same word also has come to mean "king" in many languages (e.g. Lith. karalius, Czech kral, Polish krol, Hungarian kiraly) via Charlemagne.

sovereign
late 13c., from O.Fr. soverain, from V.L. *superanus "chief, principal," from L. super "over" (see super-). Spelling influenced by folk-etymology association with reign. Milton spelled it sovran, as though from It. sovrano. Meaning "gold coin worth 22s 6d" first recorded late 15c.; value changed 1817 to 1 pound. As an adj., attested from early 14c.; of remedies or medicines, "potent in a high degree," from late 14c.

So a churl has come to be known as king while a sovereign is a supersh*t.

7th trump
19th November 2010, 06:49 AM
About

What are you trying to say?

Sometimes emoticons don't really portray any meaningful message.

Ahh come on Sir you know what Book is trying to say.
Book is saying the author has no merit to try and keep the sheep in line. Book does this even though the statute, that proves what he is, is right in front of his face calling him a liar.
Books a commy who will get his some day.
Hes no different than Cain who could care less about his heritage and sold it for a bowl of wheat.
Book does the same thing. Sold his sole out over his fellow people, even his own freedom.

palani
19th November 2010, 07:01 AM
Awesome find Palani.
I checked with the county assessors office here in my part of Iowa and they said the feds are who set the rates of property taxes. They gave me the Iowa statute that authorizes property taxes and to stop the assessment of property taxes you must take the land off the registry.
Just my two cents for those who have interest in this subject.

States can make only gold or silver a tender of payment. I doubt if anyone really pays their property tax in gold or silver. If you are making a property tax payment in FRNs then you are paying a federal colony rather than your state. This is what Adask indicates when he is talking about two separate entites: "this state" and "the state". Removing registration should mean there will be no tax bill from "this state". On the other hand there is an obligation to support services provided by "the state" should there be any services received. Those services had better be paid in gold or silver.

If you happen to own property within a municipal city limit and you use city services (water, sewage, street sweeping and repairs, schooling, etc) you would continue to owe for these services which are now paid by the mechanism of a property tax.

Ares
19th November 2010, 07:03 AM
I liken book to a statist fool, comfortable in his chains and would rather see others attempt to escape their chains punished.

Pay no mind to him, he has no intelligence above posting stupid pointless pictures and point out other peoples mistakes and interpretations of law including his own.

He isn't to be listened too, or taken seriously as he generally has no idea what he's even talking about or attempting to refute.

chad
19th November 2010, 07:08 AM
no offense ares, but you just went from "throwing off the chains" to letting your wife pay her traffic ticket because it was "too much of a hassle" in about 15 posts.

might not want to throw rocks, just sayin'.

Ares
19th November 2010, 07:10 AM
no offense ares, but you just went from "throwing off the chains" to letting your wife pay her traffic ticket because it was "too much of a hassle" in about 15 posts.

might now want to throw rocks.

I told you and anyone else in the thread that I would put the options out there and let her make her decision. It wouldn't be right of me to pursue it on her behalf against her wishes. If it was MY ticket, I would of went ahead with it.

Hell I even wrote up the abatement with the memorandum all she had to do was take it to the clerk. But to her it's a "hassle" to me it's a learning experience. I'll keep the paperwork in case I get a ticket and will use it for ME.

No offense taken, just know what you're talking about before you start throwing your stones.