PDA

View Full Version : you know what would be really funny?

chad
24th November 2010, 03:30 PM
if the day they decided to pull the plug on the usd or have the bank holiday was tomorrow, or in the case of the bank holiday, friday.

black friday shopping and all.

even though it would suck, i'd laugh my ass off when grandma couldn't buy dora the explorer kitchen sets for $29.99.

mick silver
24th November 2010, 03:50 PM
i love my family but i dont want all of them living here ... lets just wait a fews day . lol

AOW
24th November 2010, 04:52 PM
If anyone could possibly deserve such a thing, it's people like these guys.

Shoppers Already Camping Out For Black Friday
Brothers Claim Spot In Front Of Best Buy
POSTED: 5:49 pm CST November 21, 2010
UPDATED: 6:42 pm CST November 21, 2010
Email Print
Comments (16)ROGERS, Ark. -- Five days before the Black Friday door-buster sales begin, shoppers are already staking their claims in line to be the first to get the super deals.

Robert Smith and his brother set up their tents in front of the Best Buy in Rogers on Sunday to make sure they were first in line this year since they were beaten last year.

"It's not just the prices, it's a traditional thing. We've been out here the past three years," Smith said.

This year, the Smiths are going for the televisions, laptops and X-Box 360.

Smith said this is the earliest they've set up camp. He said most people show up Wednesday or Thursday.

Last year, Smith estimates there were more than 300 people waiting in line early Friday morning.

1970 silver art
24th November 2010, 04:59 PM
If anyone could possibly deserve such a thing, it's people like these guys.

POSTED: 5:49 pm CST November 21, 2010
UPDATED: 6:42 pm CST November 21, 2010
Email Print
Comments (16)ROGERS, Ark. -- Five days before the Black Friday door-buster sales begin, shoppers are already staking their claims in line to be the first to get the super deals.

Robert Smith and his brother set up their tents in front of the Best Buy in Rogers on Sunday to make sure they were first in line this year since they were beaten last year.

"It's not just the prices, it's a traditional thing. We've been out here the past three years," Smith said.

This year, the Smiths are going for the televisions, laptops and X-Box 360.

Smith said this is the earliest they've set up camp. He said most people show up Wednesday or Thursday.

Last year, Smith estimates there were more than 300 people waiting in line early Friday morning.

They are definitely die-hard Black Friday shoppers. Good luck to them. I know what I will be doing on Black Friday.............I will be in bed sleeping and once I wake up, then I will turn on the TV news to see the shoppers getting trampled in some big box retail store trying to get some Chinese-made product that is 50% off retail price.

Buddha
24th November 2010, 05:01 PM
LOL I would LOVE to see a bank holiday Friday. Could you imagine the cry's of the sheep? War in Afghanistan/Iraq/Pakistan, Debt based usury loaded money system, civil liberties eroded with molestation at airports and such as an example, a Zionist government.

But fuck all that, take away that 50% off retail LCD T.V. and they will go nuts. Blood in the streets nuts.

chad
24th November 2010, 05:03 PM
idiots. how many video game systems, tv, and laptops do you really need to buy? these will be the starving masses trying to steal corn out my field.

crazychicken
24th November 2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah-------That would make for an interesting news item!

CC

if the day they decided to pull the plug on the usd or have the bank holiday was tomorrow, or in the case of the bank holiday, friday.

black friday shopping and all.

even though it would suck, i'd laugh my ass off when grandma couldn't buy dora the explorer kitchen sets for $29.99.

ShortJohnSilver
24th November 2010, 06:58 PM
idiots. how many video game systems, tv, and laptops do you really need to buy? these will be the starving masses trying to steal corn out my field.

Only after they have sold the units they got on eBay, then tried to snipe some canned corn on eBay for under $1 including free shipping :-)

General of Darkness
25th November 2010, 08:30 AM
I could use a new laptop, that's for sure.

Libertytree
25th November 2010, 09:41 AM
I hope it holds off for at least a week or so, the new Berkey replacement unit is almost at hand.

BrewTech
25th November 2010, 10:15 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YRoA7yT8EpQ/TDdb0b49v5I/AAAAAAAAG08/HZi2UhFtESA/s1600/cam+freakey+and+vado.jpg

Libertytree
25th November 2010, 10:19 AM
Do they sell belts at best Buy?