PDA

View Full Version : Website for No-Fly-List are you on it?

General of Darkness
25th November 2010, 09:51 AM
Seems I'm not on it. ;)

http://www.no-fly-list.com/

Libertytree
25th November 2010, 09:57 AM
General, did you use the search box? I started to but my paranoia got the best of me and I decided not to, so I though I'd scroll through the pages and see but after 6 pages it came up with a message that I had exceeded page requests. I'm now assuming they are guiding you to use the search box. Mayhaps I wasn't being paranoid?

General of Darkness
25th November 2010, 10:05 AM
LT, I don't really care that much these days, I say fuck em.

willie pete
25th November 2010, 10:09 AM
it has to be bogus; probably a data collection site....they aren't going to publish a no-fly list ...haven't you heard those stories of famous/infamous people being on the no-fly list and didn't even know it? ...didn't it come out a while back before old teddy kennedy kicked the bucket that he was on the no -fly list? ..another was some famous MSM news reporter jennings or bryant?

BillBoard
25th November 2010, 10:11 AM
By using this web site you agree to release from liability and hold harmless the Terrorist Security Administration (TSA), its employees and affiliates for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the Data. The TSA is an independent, non-government organization and is in no way affiliated with any branch of any government, corporation, individual or other entity, whether real or imaginary.

ha ha ha

platinumdude
25th November 2010, 10:14 AM
Strange.

Osama bin Laden was a hit, but not Barack Obama. Maybe I needed to put in barry.

Buddha
25th November 2010, 10:56 AM
I thought that the TSA was the Transportation Security Administration

Hatha Sunahara
25th November 2010, 11:33 AM
The TSA, the Transportation Security Administration, is the government's agency that gropes people at the airports.

This TSA is the 'Terrorist Security Administration' and I doubt that they have access to any of the government's official information such as a no-fly list. This web site is complete BS. Mostly because it's a deception. Also, there are about a million people on the government's idiotic list. This list hasn't anywhere near that number. So, if you think you're on the government's no fly list, this list won't help you find that out. The best way to find out is to go to the airport and buy a ticket to fly out somewhere. You'll know for sure then.

Cavet emptor.

Hatha

Ponce
25th November 2010, 02:03 PM
I used the name of two known 911 highjackers and THEY ARE NOT ON THE LIST......as well as one of my family members........... well known to be one.

"Be happy for what you have and not sorry for what you don't".....no matter how little you have there is always someone else who has less.

Happy Thanks Given to one and all and a very Merry Christmas.......

Bullion_Bob
25th November 2010, 03:43 PM
Whats with all the psychological charting mumbo jumbo? Do they hook these people up to electrodes and conduct hardcore psyops sessions on them or something?

This looks like some kind of bs.

vacuum
25th November 2010, 06:42 PM
There are 30 names/page and 2730 pages. Thats 81,900 names.

gunDriller
25th November 2010, 06:54 PM
i'm tempted to engage in civil disobedience to protest the incorrect-ness of the TSA, DHS, etc.

but it's also a good idea to keep a low profile and to keep your name off lists.

mightymanx
25th November 2010, 10:58 PM
Any federal government website ends in .gov this one ends in .com

IT'S
A
DATA-MINING SITE

Awoke
26th November 2010, 05:22 AM
Tupac Shakur is allowed to fly, but he's (supposedly) dead.

Ash_Williams
26th November 2010, 09:45 AM
Who knows what it is.
Not surprisingly, it's through godaddy.
My thoughts are that it's a prank site, or its set up to generate traffic and they'll sell the domain.

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?domain=no-fly-list.com&prog_id=godaddy