PDA

View Full Version : Man puts "Crash JPMorganChase, Buy Silver" decals on his car.

Filthy Keynes
27th November 2010, 12:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WeIKCKW7s

Bullion_Bob
27th November 2010, 01:09 PM
:thumbsup: I just picked up another 35lbs on Friday.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
27th November 2010, 04:42 PM
Does it strike anyone else as odd that we have that exact verbage at the header of our page?

The last words of the video, verbatim, are:
CRASH JP Morgan Buy Silver
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p2jgVV2iZVs/S5l0OHFgiwI/AAAAAAAAZCE/EwVVkXJncMA/s400/P1010067.JPG

seen above is 'Audit Me' graffiti

Twisted Titan
28th November 2010, 01:11 AM

TheNocturnalEgyptian
28th November 2010, 01:22 PM
That's what I'm saying.

SLV^GLD
28th November 2010, 02:14 PM
Having these words appear on a public forum I frequent does not advertise to every idiot, thug and hater that I drive by that I'm holding.

Now, I find it advantageous to not put a fricking identifying mark whatsoever on my vehicle. But IF I were to advertise I'd probably lean more towards the protected by S&W/H&K/etc. sort of advertising. That's the sort of thing I want idiots, thugs and haters to see.

28th November 2010, 03:09 PM
That's Max Keiser's Car! :D

http://maxkeiser.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/max-headroom.jpg

Bullion_Bob
28th November 2010, 03:27 PM
Hats off to people that have the balls to do it imo.

Everyone is supposed to know about it for it to work, but nobody wants to take any sort of bold step in that direction to make it more of a reality.

Gaillo
28th November 2010, 03:29 PM
...But IF I were to advertise I'd probably lean more towards the protected by S&W/H&K/etc. sort of advertising. That's the sort of thing I want idiots, thugs and haters to see.

About 15 years ago, I briefly had a bumper sticker on my car that said:

Driver only carries $20 worth of ammunition in vehicle

I thought it was a clever way to advertise that I was armed, then I started growing a brain and realized that I was (a) Giving law enforcement a "pull me over if you want an easy gun-related arrest" public service message, (b) Completely removing ANY element of surprise in my favor should someone attempt to car-Jack me, (c) Making myself an easy target for false accusations of brandishing a firearm, etc. from anti-gunners, and (d) Hanging out a "burglarize this car at night for possible free gun" sign for the crooks.

I've thought it through, and my current opinion is that it's best to have ZERO political/religious/etc. messages on my vehicles, as with everything else in the art of war - Keep 'Em Guessing!!!

Serpo
28th November 2010, 04:32 PM
Im not sure putting things like CRASH and CHASE on your car is a good idea....haha

Bullion_Bob
28th November 2010, 06:16 PM
Im not sure putting things like CRASH and CHASE on your car is a good idea....haha

lol... ;D

I kinda see the whole issue running along the parallels of trading security for liberties.

Buddha
28th November 2010, 08:43 PM
If one wants to advertise, then they should go to Craigslist.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
29th November 2010, 05:57 AM
That decal would be much more effective on a freeway overpass..