PDA

View Full Version : "JEWS" That Filthy Keynes Claims Don't Really Exist

Book
30th November 2010, 09:37 PM
People like "Book" obviously haven't grasped the concept that there are no Jews since Jew is an alias. He is still clinging to labels. Let it GO Book. There ARE NO JEWS.

JEWS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_organizations)

They obviously know who they are.

They obviously are not "confused" about who they are.

They themselves all obviously call themselves and each other "Jews".

|--0--|

Click on the linky and believe your own eyes goyim!

Book
30th November 2010, 09:53 PM
Google explains why Filthy Keynes and the ADL are now trying to ban the word "JEW" (http://www.google.com/explanation.html)

|--0--|

freespirit
30th November 2010, 10:09 PM
People like "Book" obviously haven't grasped the concept that there are no Jews since Jew is an alias. He is still clinging to labels. Let it GO Book. There ARE NO JEWS.

JEWS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_organizations)

They obviously know who they are.

They obviously are not "confused" about who they are.

They themselves all obviously call themselves and each other "Jews".

|--0--|

Click on the linky and believe your own eyes goyim!

i don't get why he's (FK) so hung up on the label...it's the meat of the matter that's important, i think...

Book
30th November 2010, 10:21 PM
i don't get why he's (FK) so hung up on the label...it's the meat of the matter that's important, i think...

http://www.google.com/explanation.html

Obvious that their reputation is so soiled that they are now trying the name-change game. Like homos calling themselves "gay" and tobacco company Philip Morris changing its name to Altria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altria_Group). Here at GSUS we now have Filthy Keynes insisting that "Jews" don't even exist anymore. He will soon probably start Threads insisting that we all henceforth call them "Friendlies" or "Kinders". They are changing their branding is all...

:D

gunDriller
1st December 2010, 04:37 AM
Here at GSUS we now have Filthy Keynes insisting that "Jews" don't even exist anymore. He will soon probably start Threads insisting that we all henceforth call them "Friendlies" or "Kinders". They are changing their branding is all...

:D

Doonesbury calls them the Berserki Talmudi. :o

Filthy Keynes
1st December 2010, 05:17 AM
Let me explain it this way:

You have all heard the expression: "The 'Federal' Reserve is no more 'Federal' than 'Federal' Express"

Likewise with the term "Jew". As a matter of fact, the "star of David" is actually the "Star of Saturn".

If the Kazhars and Talmudim were "Jewish" then they would put down their Talmud and pick up a copy of the Bible and read it and understand it and worship their Messiah - Jesus.

When you use their term "Jew" to describe them, you doing exactly what they want you to do - giving them legitimacy. What do you think irritates a Kazhar/Ashkenazim more; calling them "Jew" or telling them that they "Aren't Jewish"?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR0KNlKhBJtQuQtx0K1P4Sa6ux6wyzM FoDecSAE0FbesgdrIbJ

http://www.thebiblesource.com/productimages/1880226480.jpg

Awoke
1st December 2010, 05:30 AM
You're full of sh*t and your true colors have been unveiled. Nice try.

[21] I hate, and have rejected your festivities: and I will not receive the odour of your assemblies. [22] And if you offer me holocausts, and your gifts, I will not receive them: neither will I regard the vows of your fat beasts. [23] Take away from me the tumult of thy songs: and I will not hear the canticles of thy harp. [24] But judgment shall be revealed as water, and justice as a mighty torrent. [25] Did you offer victims and sacrifices to me in the desert for forty years, O house of Israel?

[26] But you carried a tabernacle for your Moloch, and the image of your idols, the star of your god, which you made to yourselves. [27]

Filthy Keynes
1st December 2010, 06:16 AM
You're full of sh*t and your true colors have been unveiled. Nice try.

[21] I hate, and have rejected your festivities: and I will not receive the odour of your assemblies. [22] And if you offer me holocausts, and your gifts, I will not receive them: neither will I regard the vows of your fat beasts. [23] Take away from me the tumult of thy songs: and I will not hear the canticles of thy harp. [24] But judgment shall be revealed as water, and justice as a mighty torrent. [25] Did you offer victims and sacrifices to me in the desert for forty years, O house of Israel?

[26] But you carried a tabernacle for your Moloch, and the image of your idols, the star of your god, which you made to yourselves. [27]

I just reported this post to the moderator. Please would you speak respectfully. People can disagree without resorting to calling others "full of sh*t". And besides, it looks like you actually AGREE with me!

DMac
1st December 2010, 06:21 AM
Star of David = the tabernacle of Molech (Acts 7:43). I had a thread on this very subject at GIM.

This is why the Rothschild's adopted it, the first such family to revive the ancient symbol back into the mainstream. They used a red 6 pointed star emblazoned upon a black flag. The original symbol of Judaism was the menorah.

The ancient cult of Saturn is worshiping the same 'god' as the flag bearers of the demon Molech, (aka Ba'al, or Milcom).

Awoke
1st December 2010, 06:40 AM
I just reported this post to the moderator.

I don't care.

DMac
1st December 2010, 06:44 AM
Star of David = the tabernacle of Molech (Acts 7:43). I had a thread on this very subject at GIM.

This is why the Rothschild's adopted it, the first such family to revive the ancient symbol back into the mainstream. They used a red 6 pointed star emblazoned upon a black flag. The original symbol of Judaism was the menorah.

The ancient cult of Saturn is worshiping the same 'god' as the flag bearers of the demon Molech, (aka Ba'al, or Milcom).

So would you say that Awake and I are referring to the same thing?

I said it was "Saturn", he said it was "Molech", you said Saturn and Molech are the same. ...

In details you are agreeing with each other, however I don't understand your stubbornness in not recognizing the blanket term "JEW". Israel doesn't seem to have a problem using the word as the world's only "Jewish State".

In a similar vein, I consider the rattlesnake wrangling fundamentalist revival churches to not be followers of the same God as I. I believe they are unknowingly worshiping spawn of the beast (demons or other), yet they hold the title Christian and make claims to worship Jesus.

DMac
1st December 2010, 06:45 AM

I don't care.

If someone tells you you are a piece of shit and to go fuck yourself, that is worth reporting. Someone telling you you're full of shit, is not. Filthy Keynes, grow some thicker skin.

General of Darkness
1st December 2010, 06:54 AM
GoD says to himself, "This is not going to end well" ;D

Awoke
1st December 2010, 06:57 AM
Filthy is here with an agenda: To cast doubt and indecision on the term "jew", because this site is a hot bed of truth and information, and the blue pillers must not find that truth displayed in a concise and clear manner.

I never addressed his silly arguement in that other thread about jewish apples and jewish oranges because it is so elementary:

The sepharic, ashkenazi, khazar, karaite and all other jews consider themselves jews, period.
Even though there are inconsistencies in bloodlines and family-tree roots back to the 12 tribes (or the 13th tribe), they all nonetheless consider themselves full jews, and strive to crush the goyim.

They do not make the distinction. Yet.

If their plan ever reaches fruition, and they truely become publicly-recognized dictatorial rulers of the globe, you may see some fratricidal struggling at that point as they fight with each other over dominance.

Until that point, they will continue to operate in cohesion, with the same modus operandi: By way of deception thou shalt do war.

Edit for typos

freespirit
1st December 2010, 07:12 AM
it would seem fk has realized this is an arguement he can't win...so now he resorts to splitting hairs and doggedly sticking to a moot point...who CARES what name they go by? especially since it's a name they themselves use....

like i say, evil is evil, regardless of the form it takes...

and it seems like the moment anyone calls fk on his b*llshit, he immediately cries foul and runs for the nearest moderator...classy.

i bet you got beat up alot @ recess, didn't you, fk?

If someone tells you you are a piece of sh*t and to go f*ck yourself, that is worth reporting. Someone telling you you're full of sh*t, is not. Filthy Keynes, grow some thicker skin.

Horn
1st December 2010, 07:43 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR0KNlKhBJtQuQtx0K1P4Sa6ux6wyzM FoDecSAE0FbesgdrIbJ

You'd never hear me asking for a book burning, until I saw this. :oo-->

Book
1st December 2010, 08:15 AM

http://www.zukus.com/images/nazi_cookies.jpg

Settle down and have a nice warm cookie from the oven FK. Next thing we know you will be "reporting" us to the ADL...lol.

|--0--|

Book
1st December 2010, 08:25 AM

http://ncoal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/jewspies.jpg
CALL ABE FOXMAN AND REPORT THAT FILTHY SUCCESSFULLY INFILTRATED THE GSUS GOYIM NEST.

SLV^GLD
1st December 2010, 08:49 AM
I just reported this post to the moderator. Please would you speak respectfully. People can disagree without resorting to calling others "full of sh*t". And besides, it looks like you actually AGREE with me!
I can't respect anyone who can't stand up for himself. Your method of imploring moderators to fight your battles for you is cowardly and laughable. As has already been outlined, you were deemed to be full of shit. That's not an insult or a flame it's a valid observation. Reporting posts for moderation should be an act of good will for the entire forum not a tactic of protecting a defenseless position. Now, go cry to mommy about how I hurt your feelings, too.

Horn
1st December 2010, 08:55 AM
Geeez,, Give'em time to let it sink in, boys.

The bruised & battered won't take the time to "turn the other cheek".

Book
1st December 2010, 10:21 AM
I just reported this post to the moderator. Please would you speak respectfully.

I just reported you to the moderator for calling yourself "Filthy" then ironically demanding that we respect you.

:dunno

ximmy
1st December 2010, 11:28 AM

Dude... you are going too far... Where is the crybaby photo?

JohnQPublic
1st December 2010, 12:03 PM
Aren't you both right? There are different jews (talmudists, kabbalist, atheists, "ethnic", zionist, etc.). But it is true they all call themselves jews. And many, if not most of them do stay together (some anti-zionist jews may be excluded, as well as some messianic jews).

Ponce
1st December 2010, 12:43 PM
Kayne? you are now acting like Ponce hahahahahaahahah.

By Kayne = I just reported this post to the moderator. Please would you speak respectfully. People can disagree without resorting to calling others "full of sh*t". And besides, it looks like you actually AGREE with me!

Kayne? one thing that you must learn is that "those" people will always curse you out, or spit at you and call you a anti-Semite whenever they don't have and answer for you.......is their way.

madfranks
1st December 2010, 03:23 PM
Yeah - what Ponce said.

Bullion_Bob
1st December 2010, 04:11 PM
I know a few Jewish people that strongly disagree with Israel's policies, as feel they are detrimental on more than a few levels.

I get the feeling if I continually broad stroked the discussion as "the Jews", it would have them seeing the ADL as more of a necessity.

I think it's wiser to criticize people's actions and policies rather than identities, as people have no control over their birth.

Then you have non Jews that are hard core zionists by policy, but not Jewish, so labeling the problem as "the Jews" seems to miss the mark.

Politics. Semantics.

Horn
1st December 2010, 06:18 PM
I know a few Jewish people that strongly disagree with Israel's policies, as feel they are detrimental on more than a few levels.

I get the feeling if I continually broad stroked the discussion as "the Jews", it would have them seeing the ADL as more of a necessity.

I think it's wiser to criticize people's actions and policies rather than identities, as people have no control over their birth.

Then you have non Jews that are hard core zionists by policy, but not Jewish, so labeling the problem as "the Jews" seems to miss the mark.

Politics. Semantics.

This could be easily (or at least temporarily) alleviated by Israel opening itself to diversity.

LuckyStrike
1st December 2010, 06:37 PM
http://www.google.com/explanation.html

Obvious that their reputation is so soiled that they are now trying the name-change game.

The synagogue of satan is no stranger to that game.

Just a few that come to mind

Michael Weiner
Bob Zimmerman
Sumner Redstone
Winona Horowitz
Larry Zeiger
Nathan Birnbaum

Bullion_Bob
1st December 2010, 06:47 PM

Politics. Semantics.

This could be easily (or at least temporarily) alleviated by Israel opening itself to diversity.

True. I agree. The diversity angle is going to be the only road to long term survival as a state. I think it's an inevitable conclusion.

I don't see it ever happening voluntarily though, as it does not appear to be baked into the religious beliefs as a "core principle" so to speak.

Diversity would probably mean, by default, adopting a greater acceptance of all things "non chosen race"internationally, so Palestinians could probably see some kind of enhanced independence as universally recognized "normal humans", aka non-Jewish non-Palestinian outsiders, arrive and start affecting the mix.

Once they too are discriminated against for voicing opposition to non equality measures, it will most likely surface the whole race issue rather quickly.

I can only imagine what the first draft immigration questionnaires will look like. :o

Many different angles to look at it. In any event, which ever way it inevitably plays out, I see the "land of racial exclusivity" as a time limited scenario.

BrewTech
2nd December 2010, 07:35 AM
Posted this in the other thread... meant to post it in this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoG2uhxeN6E

JDRock
2nd December 2010, 08:06 AM

haaa...its going to end the SAME way it has ALWAYS ends when an adl agent goes toe to toe with Book.
:box " then he finnishes with a pile-driver...WHAAAM! ...oh no, shlomo is down...Book goes for the folding chair!......agreed ...this will not end well :lol

SLV^GLD
2nd December 2010, 08:20 AM
Looks to me like FK tried to cry to a moderator and then left, possibly for good.
TKO?

solid
2nd December 2010, 08:34 AM
Settle down and have a nice warm cookie from the oven FK. Next thing we know you will be "reporting" us to the ADL...lol.

|--0--|

Some of those cookies are symbols of peace, and good luck (the ones angled to the left). Some are Nazi swastikas, angled to the right.

I don't think it's fair to judge this woman, she could be a dyslexic Buddhist.

freespirit
2nd December 2010, 10:55 AM
Looks to me like FK tried to cry to a moderator and then left, possibly for good.
TKO?

...TKO? maybe...left for good?...doubt it...he was online @ 8:20 this morning...
lol

haaa...its going to end the SAME way it has ALWAYS ends when an adl agent goes toe to toe with Book.
:box " then he finnishes with a pile-driver...WHAAAM! ...oh no, shlomo is down...Book goes for the folding chair!......agreed ...this will not end well :lol

sure beats the hell out of Springer, don't it???
LMAO

Spectrism
2nd December 2010, 10:58 AM
Doesn't this thread belong in the "I hate jews" or Conspiracy Theory area?

Horn
2nd December 2010, 11:08 AM
Many different angles to look at it. In any event, which ever way it inevitably plays out, I see the "land of racial exclusivity" as a time limited scenario.

Yeah, they might have to let go of their nukes before that happens.