PDA

View Full Version : COMEX Silver Default imminent!

uncletonoose
1st December 2010, 04:15 AM
The Game Is Up!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7shRjwrArQ

uncletonoose
1st December 2010, 05:23 AM
Lets see if the banksters can pull the rabbit out of the hat!

Old Flatus
1st December 2010, 05:27 PM
I wonder why the dude's gun cabinet is empty? If what he says is correct, he may want to invest in some physical steel and lead to go with that silver and gold. Just sayin'.

BrewTech
1st December 2010, 10:03 PM
Lets see if the banksters can pull the rabbit out of the hat!

They always do, and I'm beginning to think they always will.

:-[

Sparky
2nd December 2010, 12:11 AM
Again?

cedarchopper
2nd December 2010, 06:18 AM
There is an infinite supply of rabbits...limited only by imagination.

Shami-Amourae
4th December 2010, 06:28 PM
I think we have a ways to go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtZYLwEFDfE

Plastic
4th December 2010, 08:22 PM
I no longer expect to see a default this month, I do however expect to see margin rates increased gradually all the way to 100% if they need it to.

Temporary hardcore smack downs are on the way me thinks, but the keyword here is temporary.

No more smackdowns after it hits 100% I would'nt think. 100% = no more ammo for the bankers.

Greenbear
4th December 2010, 08:35 PM
I think rawdoglet is right and I've subbed him. Thank you for the link, I can't thank you enough for tuning me in to that guy. He reminds me of my husband, he is so real and so right. You almost feel he is mad at you when he is really just so passionate about what he believes. LOL.

The question is what percentage are purely speculators vs. manufacturing and investing? That determines the percentage who will not take delivery even with a 25% bribe to take cash settlement to go away, as reported by Harvey Organ.

I think silver is on the verge of breaking free. Once the Comex defaults there will be no "official" price for silver. Force majeure will be declared. You won't be able to buy it at any price. The closest thing to a price discovery mechanism will be those who decide to auction on ebay or sell on Craig's list, etc. When people don't know what the price of something really is, they will not readily sell it.

JohnQPublic
5th December 2010, 10:19 PM
COMEX got an early start this week with their short covering!

gunDriller
6th December 2010, 12:47 PM
I no longer expect to see a default this month, I do however expect to see margin rates increased gradually all the way to 100% if they need it to.

i think i would like to see that too.

i wonder how much the price would fall, if it would fall.