PDA

View Full Version : Shadows in the world of shadows

G2Rad
2nd December 2010, 09:02 AM
This would be one of more complex posts I‘ve posted.

A shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object. It occupies all of the space behind an opaque object with light in front of it. The cross section of a shadow is a two-dimensional silhouette, or reverse projection of the object blocking the light.

Job 8:9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow )

The world we live in is not a real world.

Another title for this thread would be What the Bible says about the fourth spatial dimension.

Expecting to find three directions, it was surprising to find four in the following passage:
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

The fourth direction (dimension) is dubbed "height" in there.

Why can’t we see the Devil?

Let’s follow the “height” rabbit into the hole....

Job 22:12 Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars, how high they are!

Which is saying that God and angels are in the fourth dimension of the Eph 3:18!
That’s why they can appear and disappear at will I guess.

Now lets see if we can find it in the Bible:

Psa 102:19 For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth;

Once again, the code word for fourth dimension encountered

There is something like a mirror separating us from the fourth dimension.
“glass Sea”, a crystal membrane is the barrier between two worlds.

Note that Alice gets in the wonderland through a mirror.
Note that Neo gets out of the Matrix through a mirror
Crystal balls are used to tap in into spirit world

Rev 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

Eze 1:22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

Job is saying that the barrier between our world and the Heaven ( fourth dimension) is mirror-like.

Three-dimensial objects cast two-dimensial shadows
Four-dimensial objects cast three-dimensial shadows

Let’s look whether we can find three-dimensional shadows in the Bible …..

Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things , as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Heb 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Job 8:9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)

The Eph 6:12 now given new light.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

“high places” means fourth dimension ( The true reality).

Dan 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

We encounter the word sea again – which is the code-word for the mirror-membrane that separates the world of shadows from the world of Heaven.

The beast crossed to here from over there.

SLV^GLD
2nd December 2010, 09:26 AM
You cannot comprehend how thoroughly disappointed I am that at no point in this interesting article did you touch on the most famous bible passage relating to shadows; Psalm 23. :boohoo

G2Rad
2nd December 2010, 09:33 AM
You cannot comprehend how thoroughly disappointed I am that at no point in this interesting article did you touch on the most famous bible passage relating to shadows; Psalm 23. :boohoo

Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

note that it says valley of the shadow of death, not "valley of the death"

good point. thank you.