PDA

View Full Version : TSA....the right people for the job?

Low Pan
3rd December 2010, 02:48 PM
this is hilarious, way to be on the ball guys. They just give up when they can't find the person. Guess they're too busy groping all of the other passengers to even be bothered.
:dunno

I guess you can't fine them $10k or file a civil suit fro not completing the security screening if you can't find them! LOL

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Security-breech-causes-at-Lambert-Airport-causes-temporary-security-shutdown-111264359.html

(KMOV) – Security is up and running again at Lambert International Airport after a security incident on Friday morning.
According to the Transportation Security Administration, a passenger was going through security at around 6:00 a.m. on Friday. TSA officials say the passenger picked up a bag and walked into the Terminal 2 without going through the entire security process.
Authorities searched for the man, but were unable to find him.
Security reopened around 6:50 a.m. after the TSA determined the man was a low level threat.TSA officials say the passenger seemed to be in a hurry.

That part gets me, so they're saying they dismiss low level THREATS?!

SLV^GLD
3rd December 2010, 03:03 PM
That's eerie. One might imagine a scenario where a certain someone was supposed to get on a plane, maybe to just to a location in a hurry with something not allowed on a plane. In this scenario the search for the man is called off when he hurries through a screening.

I can also imagine a scenario where each TSA drone is following orders to not leave post or to perform a single function and the concept of a person bouncing right through isn't really being accounted for.

osoab
3rd December 2010, 03:13 PM
I can see this guy screwing this up for everyone. TSA could now require their stamp on your ticket before you are allowed to board a plane.

AJ throught the week had been saying that TSA for the most part shut down all the scanners and stopped patdowns and pretty much did the wands and metal detectors all weeked Wed-Sun. Could be a reason why they blew it off.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
3rd December 2010, 03:15 PM
Security reopened around 6:50 a.m. after the TSA determined the man was a low level threat.TSA officials say the passenger seemed to be in a hurry.

I guess by default everyone is a low level threat at least.

Spectrism
3rd December 2010, 03:38 PM

I guess by default everyone is a low level threat at least.

Everyone is a NON-threat until they find probable cause. Why should everyone be considered guilty before they do anything wrong?