PDA

View Full Version : Shocker: Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in water to be exposed on Ventur

Serpo
3rd December 2010, 08:06 PM
Shocker: Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in water to be exposed on Ventura TV show

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
December 3, 2010

As producer Michael Braverman announced yesterday, what was once an episode just dealing with schemes to profit off the Great Lakes has now expanded into a startling exposé of the dangerous toxins being added to our water by design. Now known as the “Worldwide Water Conspiracy,” tonight’s episode of Conspiracy Theory with Gov. Jesse Ventura will take on water privatization, false scarcity profit schemes, the effects of fluoride, lithium and uranium in drinking water and much more. “WORLDWIDE WATER CONSPIRACY” PREMIERES TONIGHT, FRIDAY DEC. 3 AT 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST.

Scarcity, perceived or real, drives the value of commodities, and many people say water is the next oil. The Great Lakes consist of more than 20% of Earth’s surface fresh water, but the levels are dropping. Some streams and groundwater sources have already dried up, and a shortage of clean drinking water could prove to be one of the 21st Century’s greatest bubbles.

Now, Gov. Ventura’s investigation reveals that foreign companies are stealing water from the Great Lakes, imposing upon one of the American public’s greatest assets. Already, the scale of schemes to privatize water and make big profit on a clear necessity are astounding. The TruTV team has learned that the Nestle Corporation is one of the firms tapping this water to sell in bottled water and other products. Moreover, it has circumvented public access points to the lakes by stashing its pumps 12 miles away from the shore of Lake Michigan– in a private game preserve where no one can see them and little scrutiny is likely to arise.

Moreover, Ventura has uncovered a novel way of siphoning this “blue gold.” Giant floating water bags have been implemented to create huge “water trains” and profiteers are using them to ship America’s fresh water to foreign countries like China. If the multinational corporations are not stopped, they’ll take our “champagne water” and leave us to drink the toilet water. Think it can’t happen here? In countries like Bolivia, where private companies have taken control of the water, ordinary people have already had to protest against the police state in order to simply collect rainwater for basic needs. Now, the right to collect rainwater has been challenged here in the United States as well.

But the Conspiracy Theory episode stumbles upon an even greater danger lurking in the water. Testing shows that numerous deadly toxins have been found in the majority of America’s tap water, and it’s no accident. Could population control through forced mass medication in water be underway? This form of control was discussed in sitting-White House Science Czar John P. Holdren’s book Ecoscience as far back as 1977.

The team learns that male birth rates are dropping all over the world. To find out why, Ventura & co. speak with radiation exposure expert Leuren Moret who drops the bombshell that uranium– yes uranium– is found in our drinking water and is triggering a mass-feminization in the population via a hormonal-chemical assault. The New York Times reported in 2009 that some 49 million Americans are drinking water contaminated with chemicals like arsenic or radioactive substances like uranium. Further, in 2010, the State of Texas was caught covering up dangerous and illegal levels of uranium in its water supplies that can cause cell mutations and cancer. Other chemicals including fluoride further raise suspicions about who is controlling what goes into our bodies, and why.

There is every reason to believe that Big Brother wants ordinary Americans calm and docile, unable to resist their system. Is that why government experts and leading bio-ethicists are advocating adding dose amounts of lithium to municipal water districts? Lithium is commonly to used to sedate patients suffering from bi-polar disorder, and the agenda has been put forward ostensibly to reduce suicides in the population. However, issuing a mass dose to the population is not only dangerous, as the amount affects people differently, but a form of true medical tyranny.

Fresh food that lasts from eFoodsDirect (AD)

These issues and other aspects of the over-arching Eugenics agenda have been covered in films like Alex Jones’ Endgame, but never before has any such exposé warning the public about the full-on chemical war being waged against them been seen on television.

Don’t take this programming for granted. As we have already reported today, powerful forces have targeted the show from behind the scenes, and other episodes like “Police State” are already being suppressed and censored. Please support this show, get everyone you know to tune in and make sure that this platform for informing the populace is used to the fullest.

They call it “Blue Gold.” Water is the new oil. Once a human right, it’s now a valuable commodity, and corporations and super-rich oil dynasties are believed to be buying up water rights, controlling nations and populations. Jesse looks into the possibility of these activities finding their way to American shores and uncovers what may be a plot to literally steal the Great Lakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-T051bpTx0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-EuLng25M&feature=player_embedded

Silver Shield
3rd December 2010, 10:09 PM
I finally bucked up and got an Aquasauna Rhino for the house. I got tired of smellng chlorine in the morning. I figured if I could smell the chlorine, what are they putting in the water I cannot sense.

Next on the list is an atmospheric water generator.

These fuckers have taken drinking from the hose away from us.

Bring on the collapse.

It will end so many of their scams.

Shami-Amourae
3rd December 2010, 10:14 PM
Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIQ-HuCOfS4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIQ-HuCOfS4

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRCOMRgxZw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRCOMRgxZw

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8vONKHCS_Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8vONKHCS_Q

Kali
4th December 2010, 12:57 AM
I finally bucked up and got an Aquasauna Rhino for the house. I got tired of smellng chlorine in the morning. I figured if I could smell the chlorine, what are they putting in the water I cannot sense.

Does the Rhino help with hard water and Nitrates (our problem here)?

I'm having a WaterTech Reionator hooked up here tomorrow. Did some tests and it drops nitrates by 90% which is main culprit where I live besides super hard water.

Serpo
4th December 2010, 02:34 AM
http://www.hongpong.com/archives/2010/12/03/epic-european-royalty-water-stealin-world-society-saint-lazare-foundation-saint-

Twisted Titan
4th December 2010, 10:30 AM
And here I thought a flouride filter was all that was needed

I wonder who's gonna make a lithuim filter??

But what blows my mind the most is municipalities that fine people for collecting rain water.

We own all the water.......even the water that lands on your roof.

Just think of the audacity of that.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
4th December 2010, 10:52 AM
TA the government is like the woman who claimed the sun under common law

One day they're going to find out

That they didn't create it

They don't own it

And they sure as hell can't control it

mike88
4th December 2010, 11:03 AM
drink solar distilled water, private well, or rainwater. For minerals, sea salt or nigari. chemical/pharmaceutical residue are measurable in many municipal supplies. Vancouver Wa sends municipal water users a chem. analysis yearly.

MAGNES
4th December 2010, 12:09 PM
I am going to look at this closely later.

This is scary shit.

MNeagle
4th December 2010, 12:19 PM
These shenanigans just fry my butt! >:( >:( >:(

DMac
4th December 2010, 01:00 PM
Lithium in the water, jeez, was the flouride not strong enough?

I love my berkey.

Serpo
4th December 2010, 01:34 PM
And here I thought a flouride filter was all that was needed

I wonder who's gonna make a lithuim filter??

But what blows my mind the most is municipalities that fine people for collecting rain water.

We own all the water.......even the water that lands on your roof.

Just think of the audacity of that.

Its a bit like charging for the air we breath,they think they own rain water,total insanity.

What is lithium?
Related Video
Video preview What is Depression?

Dr. Holly takes us inside the brain to show us why depression is more than just a "down mood."

Lithium affects the flow of sodium through nerve and muscle cells in the body. Sodium affects excitation or mania.

Lithium is used to treat the manic episodes of manic depression. Manic symptoms include hyperactivity, rushed speech, poor judgment, reduced need for sleep, aggression, and anger. It also helps to prevent or lessen the intensity of manic episodes.

Lithium may also be used for other purposes not listed.
Important information about lithium
Do not use lithium without telling your doctor if you are pregnant. It could cause harm to the unborn baby. Use an effective form of birth control, and tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment. Call your doctor at once if you have any early signs of lithium toxicity, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, drowsiness, muscle weakness, tremor, lack of coordination, blurred vision, or ringing in your ears. Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow the pill whole. Drink extra fluids to keep from getting dehydrated while you are taking this medication. Tell your doctor if you have been sweating excessively, or if you are sick with fever, vomiting, or diarrhea.

Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Lithium can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
Before taking lithium
Do not use this medication if you are allergic to lithium.

Before taking lithium, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:

heart disease;

kidney disease;

underactive thyroid;

a severe or debilitating medical condition; or

if you are dehydrated or have low levels of sodium in your blood (hyponatremia).

If you have any of these conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests to safely take lithium.
FDA pregnancy category D. Lithium can cause harm to an unborn baby. Do not use this medication without your doctor's consent if you are pregnant. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment. Use an effective form of birth control while you are using this medication. Lithium can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.

Older adults may be more sensitive to the effects of lithium.
Do not give lithium to a child younger than 12 years old.

http://www.drugs.com/lithium.html

Shami-Amourae
4th December 2010, 04:17 PM
If anyone can figure out a cheap and efficient way to remove both fluoride and lithium from the water please let us know. This is getting ridiculous.

carpathian
4th December 2010, 05:51 PM
Crystal Quest has one we use for $149
http://crystalquest.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1174603648
http://www.crystalquest.com/Undersink-water-filters.htm
Model: CQE-US-00323
http://crystalquest.com/Qstore/uploads/2_selection_under_sink_fluoride_water_filter.jpg
http://www.crystalquest.com/images/101-small-water-filter.gif
later you can order replacement cartridges from them
http://www.crystalquest.com/water-filter-replacement-cartridge.htm

skid
4th December 2010, 06:04 PM
If anyone can figure out a cheap and efficient way to remove both fluoride and lithium from the water please let us know. This is getting ridiculous.

Yes, drill a well.....

Silver Shield
4th December 2010, 06:12 PM

Does the Rhino help with hard water and Nitrates (our problem here)?

I'm having a WaterTech Reionator hooked up here tomorrow. Did some tests and it drops nitrates by 90% which is main culprit where I live besides super hard water.

they say it does but I dont have that problem.

I has cut the chlorine dramatically and our hair is better.

They said that it reduces the fluoride is reduced in half but there is no effective way of removing it all with out using lithium which causes neuro degenerate problems.

Silver Shield
4th December 2010, 06:17 PM
Just finished the show and I am moving up my purchase of the atmospheric water generator.

Fucking nuts I have the by some star wars product to drink clean water with out having to worry about being poisoned.

Serpo
4th December 2010, 07:11 PM
Trouble is when you have a shower with hot water all these chemicals get absorbed.

One way is to get a water tank and use rain water from the roof

Kali
4th December 2010, 11:27 PM
I love my berkey.

Have you ever tested the water that comes out of your Berkey?

Or do you go by taste?

It does well on chlorine but its worthless on many other contaminants.

I spent hundreds testing my water...Now I know why they dont want us using the Berkey in Cali...its a piece of shit.

Pure drinking water my ass.

Everyones running around the forums promoting their Berkeys while they never tested their water...all because it taste good.

Not pickin on ya DMac...just saying in general.

DMac
7th December 2010, 08:50 AM
I love my berkey.

Or do you go by taste?

I spent hundreds testing my water...Now I know why they dont want us using the Berkey in Cali...its a piece of sh*t.

Everyones running around the forums promoting their Berkeys while they never tested their water...all because it taste good.

Any tips on how to test the water?

chad
7th December 2010, 08:53 AM
I love my berkey.

Or do you go by taste?

I spent hundreds testing my water...Now I know why they dont want us using the Berkey in Cali...its a piece of sh*t.

contact a building/home inspection service out of the phone book as if you're buying a house. they'll come out and do water sample for you for about 30 or 40 bucks. i've done it numerous times. they send it out for testing and give you back a little report about what's in it.

Kali
7th December 2010, 11:47 AM

Take a sample in to a water testing company...it costs money to do but at least you know what you're drinking.