PDA

View Full Version : Pretty cool Christmas Lights show (by a friend of mine)

BrewTech
4th December 2010, 07:34 PM
Pimping my homeboy's Christmas Light show... he does this every year apparently. I just watched it for the first time and I have to say I'm pretty damn impressed!

http://vimeo.com/8326691

k-os
4th December 2010, 08:13 PM
That's nuts. Entirely entertaining.

I am so happy to have video capabilities again!

solid
4th December 2010, 08:22 PM
Wow, I really enjoyed that! Thanks for sharing!

BeefJerky
5th December 2010, 01:43 PM
Pretty neat.

But, it does make me glad that I don't have neighbors that are visible.

BrewTech
5th December 2010, 01:47 PM
Pretty neat.

But, it does make me glad that I don't have neighbors that are visible.

You mean glad that you don't live in suburbia? (or, exurbia, as the case may be?)

gunny highway
5th December 2010, 04:17 PM
that was great! really loved the second song. :)

BrewTech
6th December 2010, 05:02 PM
Apparently someone stole about 8 bucks in parts (but 3 hours labor) from his display 2 nights ago... the next night he found the stolen stuff back on his driveway... they must have realized that without the control boxes, the stuff was useless... lol.

MNeagle
6th December 2010, 05:04 PM
incredible that they even returned the stuff!

Silver Rocket Bitches!
6th December 2010, 07:17 PM
Impressive!

k-os
8th December 2010, 10:27 AM
Apparently someone stole about 8 bucks in parts (but 3 hours labor) from his display 2 nights ago... the next night he found the stolen stuff back on his driveway... they must have realized that without the control boxes, the stuff was useless... lol.

That is strange that the stuff was returned. Maybe kids stole it, and humiliated parents returned it. :dunno

BrewTech
8th December 2010, 10:31 AM

That is strange that the stuff was returned. Maybe kids stole it, and humiliated parents returned it. :dunno

That was one of the theories...