PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Jesse Ventura.........be scared.

Ponce
5th December 2010, 03:58 PM
I don't know if this was posted before but very scary.....specially the part where it shows the four people coffins which are 3X4X7'.

http://www.infowars.com/police-state-episode-of-hit-ventura-show-covering-concentration-camps-pulled-from-air/

Shami-Amourae
5th December 2010, 05:33 PM
Just the act of them censuring this proves it's real beyond a reasonable doubt...

Thankfully 99.9% of people working for the government are all sub-level retards and it should be interesting when they try implementing something like this.

nunaem
5th December 2010, 06:34 PM
I don't know if this was posted before but very scary.....specially the part where it shows the four people coffins which are 3X4X7'.

http://www.infowars.com/police-state-episode-of-hit-ventura-show-covering-concentration-camps-pulled-from-air/

4 people = 1 american

freespirit
5th December 2010, 08:43 PM
although i like the show, i have to say, i haven't seen him expose anything that was really "breaking news"...all the shit in the water, the police state, the environment, the haarp project, etc...all these things were exposed some time ago...the show is a good idea, but, if you've been doing your homework, is at best, a general refresher. still entertaining and informative though...for people that are just waking up to the conspiracy, it's probly a good place to start, IMO...
smaller bites can be easier to digest...

i find myself tuning in hoping for something new.....a fool's folly, i guess...lol ;D

Ponce
5th December 2010, 09:02 PM
Freespirit? I feel the same way, I knew about the coffins long ago but never seen a picture of them till now...we know already what is going to happen but there many sheeps out there that don't and all this videos are for thim.

freespirit
5th December 2010, 09:08 PM
absolutely, ponce...couldn't agree more. i've gotten my neighbors to start watching it as well...anything that will help open their eyes is a good thing, i think...

Silver Shield
6th December 2010, 01:36 AM
Jesse's show has brought at least 10 new people to the Academy and only proves that sheeple will only believe what they see on TV.

Awoke
6th December 2010, 02:36 AM
Ventura urged that people have a right as citizens to contact TruTV and let them know that they want to see it back on air.

Everybody be sure to include your full name and home address, to save them the hassle of tracking your info down from your internet provider.