PDA

View Full Version : " little fockers "

MAGNES
8th December 2010, 05:38 PM
Did I get your attention ?

Do you believe my title is appropriate ?

I don't have cable but some analog/digital tv .

Just saw a tvee commercial.

Little Fockers

Just in time for Christmas.

A movie about kids.

How disgusting.

I got a movie for them but it might be a hate crime.

Notice I edited my comments above, in time for Christmas replaced Christmas movie,
I must of missed something, but no, I was right at first, this is a Christmas movie.

These people are sick fucks.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qdsdhl.jpg

---------------------------------

A MAGNES PRODUCTION

NO MORE FOCKERS

I got an action movie for the Jews written and directed
by the goyim, NO MORE FOCKERS, Starring Antiochus Epiphanes,
special guest appearance Goliath and the Philistines, screen play
written by Charles the Great, produced by Justinian .
The Orcs from LOTR have a role too similar to Exodus .
A Hanika movie.

General of Darkness
8th December 2010, 05:41 PM
Let me guess Ben Stiller(jew), with an aryan wife and their kids?

osoab
8th December 2010, 05:43 PM
I saw this the other morning. I was more disturbed by the fact that they could make money 3 times off of the same concept. Damn people are stupid.

zap
8th December 2010, 05:50 PM
Whaaaaaaat ?? You guys crack me up !!!!!!!!

I LOVE da FOCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious !!!!!!

MEE TOO !

osoab
8th December 2010, 05:54 PM
Whaaaaaaat ?? You guys crack me up !!!!!!!!

I LOVE da FOCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious !!!!!!

I watched parts of the 1st one, and I didn't care for it.

Bare minimum, if one believes acting is an art, DeNiro stooped to a new low.

ShortJohnSilver
8th December 2010, 06:01 PM
Christmas Day is when they often release the stuff that caters to Jews ... a send up of the stupid goys' family unit would be right up their alley...

Trinity
8th December 2010, 06:12 PM
MAGNES if most people were like me movie acting would be one of the the lower paying focking jobs on the planet.

General of Darkness
8th December 2010, 06:13 PM
Old Herb Lady and Zap, I LOVE you ladies, but you're a perfect example why women shouldn't vote. Women take things at face value and FORGET the INTENT, and you people are very emotional. You VOTE with your emotions, who do you think got Obongo elected, white women.

The key to the future is remember the past and NOW.

zap
8th December 2010, 06:38 PM
Old Herb Lady and Zap, I LOVE you ladies, but you're a perfect example why women shouldn't vote. Women take things at face value and FORGET the INTENT, and you people are very emotional. You VOTE with your emotions, who do you think got Obongo elected, white women.

Back at you and shut up , we shouldn't vote, seriously!

ximmy
8th December 2010, 06:55 PM
Movies, TV, media... there is definitely an agenda by the owner conglomerates... I believe it started subtly... inject a little more vulgarities into american lifestyle-ethics, pick away at christian values, promote casual sex, etc... A little here, a little there, until sheeple brush it off as innocent humor... decades later we are all corrupt in mind... and even fight for the Fockers... :oo-->

TPTB are laughing their asses off... and their plan is working... a lethargic tribe of low wage earners paying high taxes to TPTB...

I love movies too...
ximy

osoab
8th December 2010, 07:00 PM

Back at you and shut up , we shouldn't vote, seriously!

Not trying to stir up crap. This discussion brought this clip to mind.
Granted 95% of the male population can't grasp politics at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEInZnbXHCE

hoarder
8th December 2010, 07:05 PM
Movies, TV, media... there is definitely an agenda by the owner conglomerates... I believe it started subtly... inject a little more vulgarities into american lifestyle-ethics, pick away at christian values, promote casual sex, etc... A little here, a little there, until sheeple brush it off as innocent humor... decades later we are all corrupt in mind...In 60 years, Jewish Hollywood has taken America's culture from square dancing to total degeneracy and made a joke out of it. A little at a time they have normalized filth and most of the teevee addled masses think teevee is just a reflection of our culture.

The joke is on you, goyim. Wake up and shoot your talmudvision.

hoarder
8th December 2010, 07:08 PM
I just think that I can't hate them (the Jews) for ALL that everyone hates them for.
I just can't.

Nobody is suggesting that you have an emotional reaction. Information is provided in the hope that people reading it will recognize the truth for what it is, understand consequences and act accordingly.
Don't hate them if you don't want to.

osoab
8th December 2010, 07:14 PM

The TeeVee has a few uses. One, to keep up with the crap that is spewing out. Two, if feasible it would be the greatest method to expose the lies and corruption. Who listens to radio?

ximmy
8th December 2010, 07:20 PM
I just think that I can't hate them (the Jews) for ALL that everyone hates them for.
I just can't.

Nobody is suggesting that you have an emotional reaction. Information is provided in the hope that people reading it will recognize the truth for what it is, understand consequences and act accordingly.
Don't hate them if you don't want to.

Just knowing a little bit is uncomprehendable that it could be that bad.

I also know that I don't want to know............Emotional reaction or not. Information overload , I s'pose.

It's a blessing to see, learn, understand, ... and not say... "Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill?"

hoarder
8th December 2010, 07:26 PM
The TeeVee has a few uses. One, to keep up with the crap that is spewing out. Two, if feasible it would be the greatest method to expose the lies and corruption. Who listens to radio?
Teevee has one legitimate use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1O7yyyCbA

Silver Rocket Bitches!
9th December 2010, 07:03 AM
I got an action movie for the Jews written and directed
by the goyim, NO MORE FOCKERS, Starring Antiochus Epiphanes,
special guest appearance Goliath and the Philistines, screen play
written by Charles the Great, produced by Justinian .
The Orcs from LOTR have a role too similar to Exodus .
A Hanika movie.

I would pay money to see this.

willie pete
9th December 2010, 08:05 AM
there's a somewhat interesting (but already known) series on TCM this month "Moguls and Movie Stars", it chronicles the start of the movie industry in the US, and virtually from the start, with the exception of Thom Edison and one or two others, all the movie studios were started by jews, and later on the jews bought out the remaining non-jew studios,and up until the late 1940's the jews owned the theatres that they would distribute too, then SCOTUS ruled against them and broke the theatre monopoly up...so hollywood (the studios and such) started out on jewish feet, and that started at the begining of the 20th century, imagine today :D it's totally controlled

Ash_Williams
9th December 2010, 10:28 AM
I just can't. And it's just a dumb funny movie , I didn't watch that video clip but I will
I don't want to hate , it takes up too much energy that I need for prepping & surviving.

Yeah I don't know how people can find the time to be angry at movies and still get anywhere in life.

One thing I do know... if people are angry at what they see on TV, they'll keep watching TV. I think that was Howard Stern's philoposhy; it doesn't matter if they hate him as long as they're dedicated listeners. And the people that hated him listened just as long as the people that liked him.

Usually I don't even hear about a new movie, until someone gets outraged about it. Same goes for whatever beck or rush happen to say... I always hear about it from some outraged democrat. I swear half their audience is just people that hate them and are looking for something to get all worked up over.

Awoke
9th December 2010, 11:38 AM
I watched the movie "Funny People" a while ago, and my jaw hit the floor.
I honestly don't think there was a single actor in the movie that was not jewish, except for the black guys.
(And who even knows, they could be)

It was so blatant to me that I couldn't believe it. That movie is like a slap in the face. I mean, I like Sandler and he's funny, blah blah blah, I just couldn't get my head around the fact that the cast was almost 100% jewish.

And then Seth Rogan is walking around in a T-shirt with the Star of Molech done in superman colours...

http://heebmagazine.com/assets_from_cakephp/uploaded_photos/seth1_medium_240.jpg

Pfft.

You should all watch this movie, just to see how many jews they fit into this one. Incredible.

Glass
9th December 2010, 02:55 PM
strange coincidence that this fockers thing was on Australian tv just last night.

Buddha
9th December 2010, 09:19 PM

So is Oprah a Lez or not?

k-os
9th December 2010, 09:44 PM

I listen to radio.