PDA

View Full Version : I need your input on this............by me.

Ponce
9th December 2010, 10:13 PM
My home is paid for in full.........but for taxes and public domain, is there any other way that they can take my home away from me?.........I am asking this because I always like to plan ahead in my "what if" game.

Thanks.......

Answer2me
9th December 2010, 10:21 PM
@ ponce

Yes, eminant domain and for any reason they like.

I have a question for you.

I know you recently purchased some hard canadian currency. what do you think about the iraqi dinar? Its currently trading at 1\10 a penny. if the us lifts chapter 7 sanctions on iraq it could be a nice play.

Ponce
9th December 2010, 10:30 PM
Sorry but I don't know anything about currencies, the reason that I hold the Canadians one is in case that I have to run there, with my "run like hell Ponce" gold and my Canadian dollars there would be no reason for them not to let me in..........a plan behind the plan behind the plan?

chad
10th December 2010, 06:01 AM
lawsuits. get sued for something, your home is an asset.

every state has homestead protection, but in most states, the amount that is protected from creditors is small relative to the average home price. only a few states (florida, texas, kansas) have strong homestead protections.

edit: i can also tell you from experience that a good trial lawyer will know this. when a potential client comes to them with a case against you, one of the first things they will do is to research and find out if you own your home free + clear. they have whole classes in second year law school going over this.

Silver Shield
10th December 2010, 06:36 AM
Get an allodial title to you property.

This entails some legwork but from what I have heard it works.

Alloidial title is a kings title meaning no liens can be attached to it ie. Taxes and lawsuits.

You need to satisfy all current liens attached to your property most important the bond that your property taxes pay the interest on.

Typically that bond is 6 to 8 times the cost of your property taxes.

When that lien is paid off ou need to head on down to the county clerk and get your property reclassified as PRIVATE PROPERTY.

No more taxes, liens or emminent domain.

I have not planned on doing this until after the hyper inflation and pay off their bullshit slave title with their bullshit slave money but Ponce if you do do this PLEASE keep a detailed account so we can have a road map.

madfranks
10th December 2010, 07:17 AM
I've heard that you can set up a trust and assign ownership of the home to the trust, so you don't technically own it, the trust does. It doesn't protect you from eminent domain, but a lawyer won't be able to come after it as an asset of yours.

zap
10th December 2010, 07:38 AM
Ponce I have talked to several lawyers about this, Homestead it even though it offers little protection and get a big insurance policy, Homeowners at one million and an umbrella policy at 2 or 3 million. You could do the trust thing to, but a lawyer I talked gave me some percentages on lawsuits in Ca. and it was like 90 % never went over a million, It won't help eminent domain though.

messianicdruid
10th December 2010, 07:57 AM
@ ponce

Yes, eminant domain and for any reason they like.

I have a question for you.

I know you recently purchased some hard canadian currency. what do you think about the iraqi dinar? Its currently trading at 1\10 a penny. if the us lifts chapter 7 sanctions on iraq it could be a nice play.

Some talk about it here:

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/weblog/WebPosting.cfm?LogID=2411

Ponce
10th December 2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks guys ;D.......for a while now I have been learing about allodial ownership and learned a lot and that's the way that I think that I will go (thanks Silver Shield)........one thing that I did learn is that the reason as to why you don't own your land property free and clear is that a big chunk of your property tax is going to the WORLD BANK to pay for something or another, when ever I hear the word bank I then know who is getting my money........and so should you........homestead will reinforce your allodial tittle.

Santa
10th December 2010, 11:35 AM
It's possible you or anyone else could be Baker Acted. Or pretty much anyone could report you for mental incompetence or self endangerment or sexually taunting the wildlife or who knows what. :D

It's not that these scenario's might take your property away from you necessarily, it's just that authorities could take "you" away from your property.

I'm not sure an allodial title would benefit someone being taken away to the mental health farm.

Make sure your nostril hairs are trimmed, and you don't have that Ted Kazinsky look about you when you drive into town. :oo-->

Serpo
10th December 2010, 12:16 PM
My home is paid for in full.........but for taxes and public domain, is there any other way that they can take my home away from me?.........I am asking this because I always like to plan ahead in my "what if" game.

Thanks.......

The other answer is it all depends on who THEY are in which case they can take your house away from you ,mainly because THEY say they can.When do THEY need a reason ,or one that makes sense anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BU_PqLN-ls&feature=player_embedded

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08/05/21/allodial-title-law-property-ownership

Ponce
10th December 2010, 02:26 PM
Santa? welcome to this crazy site.........I can only wonder how long it will be before they pick up all of us.

old steel
10th December 2010, 02:32 PM
I thought under the Patriot Act legislation they could confiscate anything from anybody just by pulling the terrorist card, even less.

Correct if i am mistaken.

Ponce
10th December 2010, 02:36 PM
Old Steel?..........yes, you break the law and they can take it away from you no matter what, and specially if you are into druggs.

Ponce
10th December 2010, 03:33 PM
I usually make my own laws by breaking theirs........ the "now" laws are only for the sheeps that will follow them.........I don't mind law and order but do mind dictatorship.

Andy9999
10th December 2010, 07:01 PM
bump
for good video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoniZqStKMA&feature=related

Hillbilly
29th January 2011, 02:11 PM
Hey Ponce did you ever find out if you could get a allodial title on your home?

oldmansmith
29th January 2011, 02:18 PM
Old Steel?..........yes, you break the law and they can take it away from you no matter what, and specially if you are into druggs.

You don't have to actually break the law, they just have to say that you did and "prove" it (ie, by throwing down a bag of drugs) in court.

Antonio
29th January 2011, 02:24 PM
When my Greek grandma was in a good mood she used to say: "remember nobody owns anything but their underwear".
She`d been thru the WW2 and saw trenches stuffed with completely naked bodies (including those of her relatives).

So, dying in your underwear is still a pretty rich way to die.

Even Rothschild can get his skull bashed in with an ashtray by his staff, like right now.

JDRock
29th January 2011, 02:29 PM

You don't have to actually break the law, they just have to say that you did and "prove" it (ie, by throwing down a bag of drugs) in court.

Correct! and your left defending yourself against virtually unending resources....that you help pay by reason of taxation.

LuckyStrike
29th January 2011, 02:33 PM

Thanks.......

At the very end of the day Ponce, if they want it they can get it. Why? Because they have more guns. Just like you can take a coke from an 8 year olds hands.

By virtue of being on this site for any length of time we have all seen a myriad of court rulings that are totally unjust and benefit the super rich and their puppet government.

Ponce
29th January 2011, 02:53 PM
On Feb 17 I'll have to go to the big town for a traffic case and then from there I'll try to find out more about the Allodial deal............If I knew that I was going to loose my home I would then simply burn it to the ground no matter what, "You are only a victim if you allowed yourself to become one"

woodman
29th January 2011, 03:01 PM
Even Rothschild can get his skull bashed in with an ashtray by his staff, like right now.

One could only hope.

kregener
29th January 2011, 04:58 PM
post a bunch of these around it:

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Kregener/No_Trespassing.jpg

And be prepared to pursue.

Book
29th January 2011, 05:07 PM
is there any other way that they can take my home away from me?

http://greenshoresolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Hoard11.jpg

Declare your house unfit and you a drooling geezer and ship you off to the state mental hospital...then haul all your "Preps" to the dump...then auction off your house to pay for your care?

:dunno

Ponce
29th January 2011, 05:39 PM
Wowwwwwwwwwww Book, is that a picture of your house?.....mine will never look like that :P

Book
29th January 2011, 05:45 PM
...mine will never look like that :P

They have a weekly "Hoarders" program on teevee that film people living among all their stockpiled "Preps":

http://www.aetv.com/hoarders/index.jsp

Don't let them cameras on your property Ponce!

:D

Bullion_Bob
30th January 2011, 12:07 AM
It's possible you or anyone else could be Baker Acted. Or pretty much anyone could report you for mental incompetence or self endangerment or sexually taunting the wildlife or who knows what. :D

It's not that these scenario's might take your property away from you necessarily, it's just that authorities could take "you" away from your property.

I'm not sure an allodial title would benefit someone being taken away to the mental health farm.

Make sure your nostril hairs are trimmed, and you don't have that Ted Kazinsky look about you when you drive into town. :oo-->

I literaly lol'ed...

:lol

Low_five
30th January 2011, 12:27 AM
If I piss on your porch, by law, deed and mineral rights are transferred into my possesion. You must electrify every surface of the porch.

bellevuebully
30th January 2011, 03:46 AM
Sorry but I don't know anything about currencies, the reason that I hold the Canadians one is in case that I have to run there, with my "run like hell Ponce" gold and my Canadian dollars there would be no reason for them not to let me in..........a plan behind the plan behind the plan?

I sez pardon?

Ponce
30th January 2011, 04:36 AM
Oui la belle ;D