PDA

View Full Version : UFOs OVER SAKURAJIMA JAPAN!

Serpo
10th December 2010, 04:06 AM
Weird stuff happening here.......

This video was recorded just a couple of hours ago at Sakurajima River National Highway Office Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Ministry of Land in Japan! It is some type of a weather station in Japan that has cameras monitoring the Sakurajima volcano! From what I could gather so far this person works at this weather station so its not an online web cam he was using his Canon X1HD to record off the monitor... He has made over 1000 videos using the very same process so I can say with 100% certainty that this video is authentic and recorded in real time, it is not a hoax of any kind... Original video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm2ICXvwGZ0&feature=player_embedded#!

gunDriller
10th December 2010, 04:45 AM
i believe in UFO's.

reading Timothy Goode's book, "Above Top Secret", which is based entirely on reports of uniformed service personnel (military, police, fire) helped.

Glass
10th December 2010, 05:06 AM
looks like vehicles on a road to me. Perhaps some trains and cars along a mountain pass or something. I don't think the time clock has any relation to the speed of the video in the other 3 screens.

Well it doesn't look like there is a train line on Sakurajima. There is a highway 224. I think when you look at the bottom right image there is a large prominent star which seems to move a fair distance over what is supposed to be just 8 and a bit minutes. That was pretty much what I was looking at.

BrewTech
10th December 2010, 06:50 AM
The only video that is in real time is the one with the time stamp... all the others are sped up to about 3-5x. The only thing I saw before I got sick of hearing that guy's voice were what appeared to be planes flying over...

This guy needs to put down the bubbler and sleep for a couple of days...

::)

Glass
10th December 2010, 07:18 AM
The only video that is in real time is the one with the time stamp... all the others are sped up to about 3-5x. The only thing I saw before I got sick of hearing that guy's voice were what appeared to be planes flying over...

This guy needs to put down the bubbler and sleep for a couple of days...

::)

Ah. interesting. I don't have sound on youtube videos played in browsers so I listened to it in silence. I didn't know there was talking. I actually think that only the time stamp is running in real time. I think even that video screen the time stamp is on is running fast.

Celtic Rogue
10th December 2010, 07:21 AM
OK Maybe I am blind... but I didnt see anything that said UFO to me.

Vendico
10th December 2010, 07:34 AM
They look like stars in the start of the video. As the video goes on, you can see them disappear then reappear then they start moving.

Probably war games...

Vendico
10th December 2010, 07:34 AM
Also, you can see explosions in top left video, about midway in.

keehah
10th December 2010, 11:10 AM
Not unexpected for an active volcano to add forces that help create electrical plasma events in the air above and around it.
Think Giza pyramid. ;)

The biggest mystery for me was if that guy was low IQ or heavily medicated.