PDA

View Full Version : Which end of the torque curve are you on?

midnight rambler
11th December 2010, 07:38 PM
Are you applying the torque, or is torque being applied to you?

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/718/usc_sec_18_00002331----000-.html

If you aren't filing criminal complaints against those committing acts of domestic terrorism against you and your neighbors, then I submit you have some fetish for being sodomized and you really, really enjoy getting gang raped by JBTs.

midnight rambler
11th December 2010, 07:45 PM
FYI, kidnapping is considered an act of violence and "dangerous to human life".

Racketeering (when the cops swarm you without probable cause) falls under "activities that...appear to be intended...to intimidate or coerce a civilian population".

IMO, it's not possible to have an encounter with LEOs these days without the "activities that...appear to be intended...to intimidate or coerce a civilian population" coming into play.

Ponce
11th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Well, if they come INTO MY PROPERTY they would be in a little bit of trouble, and I don't care who the hell they are........I came here to be LEFT ALONE.......you are willing to fight for your kids, wife or your dog Fluffy, ...............Fluffy?.........and I am willing to fight for my land.

skid
11th December 2010, 08:41 PM
Man, I thought you guys were talking trucks here. My Dodge Diesel must have over 700 ft/lbs. ;D

BillBoard
12th December 2010, 07:01 AM
I have seven torque wrenches... I am OCD about torquing things down. :P

gunDriller
12th December 2010, 07:39 AM
i have some tomatoes i canned a few years ago and i can not get the damn lid off the jar. i tried dipping the metal lid in boiling water so make it expand or something.

i guess i am technically long torque - but it's a naked long. i want more torque, but i'm not willing to buy a special jar opening wrench. i just toss the jars in the garbage if i can't get 'em open.

Cebu_4_2
12th December 2010, 09:22 AM
i have some tomatoes i canned a few years ago and i can not get the damn lid off the jar. i tried dipping the metal lid in boiling water so make it expand or something.

i guess i am technically long torque - but it's a naked long. i want more torque, but i'm not willing to buy a special jar opening wrench. i just toss the jars in the garbage if i can't get 'em open.

Drill a small hole in the lid and insert a firecracker or smoke bomb and the lid should pop off, thus you will be able to retrieve your great value tomatoes.

General of Darkness
27th January 2012, 09:55 AM
LET ME OUT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjlQeHIXh0

Freak out
And give in
Doesn't matter what you believe in
Stay cool
And be somebody's fool this year
'cause they know
Who is righteous, What is bold
So I'm told